Niko Bellic Discussion (Spoilers)

60 replies to this topic
Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The X

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:29 PM

I hated GTA Iv and its story GTA v has much better missions map and characters IMO

Kevin stop hogging the blunt and pass it my way.
  • PulpFiction, PhilosophicalZebra, TheKillerDonuts and 5 others like this

Target13
  • Target13

Target locked.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:49 PM

Hey! this thread was supposed to be in the GTA V section.

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Playa

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:06 AM

ahh Niko my favourite GTA protagonist of all time

I'm not sure anyone is going to beat him ever so unique and badass

Well I like to think that after Kate died he settled down and found finally peace in his life

He probably runs with Roman Bellic Enterprises and also goes bowling

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

Eh.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:06 AM Edited by PhilosophicalZebra, 26 July 2014 - 02:06 AM.

Hey! this thread was supposed to be in the GTA V section.

It was probably moved by a mod. It seems more suited to this section.

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:49 AM

Niko is a person who didn't choose that way of living, he was forced to kill, he was forced to kill so much that he became good at it. Later on the story he realized that he can get out of that life, but he's oblivious to the fact that he can't get out unscathed, he's a sad man living a sad life.  Unlike Michael who just resorted to the life of crime to earn more money Niko chose it to survive.

• Kampret likes this

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The X

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:11 AM

Niko is a person who didn't choose that way of living, he was forced to kill, he was forced to kill so much that he became good at it. Later on the story he realized that he can get out of that life, but he's oblivious to the fact that he can't get out unscathed, he's a sad man living a sad life.  Unlike Michael who just resorted to the life of crime to earn more money Niko chose it to survive.

What am I good at Roman? What is my trait? The elephant in the room is obviously his ability as a hitman, but Roman says that it's being a good cousin.
  • TheKillerDonuts likes this

Coat.
  • Coat.

Flamboyant

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:09 AM Edited by Lexty., 26 July 2014 - 06:11 AM.

It seems Revenge is canon, but it'd be interesting to see Niko post-Deal.

You get Kate... until she breaks up with you via email... Ain't that a kick in the head.

Que music.

After the events of IV, Niko, with the money he has left looses the plot and spends it all on drugs, hookers and more drugs. He is left mindlessly wandering around Broker; speaking in Serbian and assaulting pedestrians. It is known that he was knocked out Jermaine Andrews (a friend of Roman) after humiliating him in Comrades Bar. Niko is put into an induced coma and is relocated from Schottler Medical Center to Westdyke Memorial Hospital. Charles Martin, the corrupt senator of Alderney, gets informed by an insider that Niko is in a bad condition. In this, Charles supplies Niko with financial support to get him recovered by doing a few odd jobs in Los Santos. Charles forces Niko to begin working for the petroleum company, 'Xero' in the industrial district of south Alderney. There, Martin introduces the rehabilitating Bellic to work associates of Enzo Bonelli, a leader of the Denzar brothers. Martin promises that he will remove Niko from any databases he is located on, thus, the reason why in GTA V Lester says, "There was this European guy making moves in Liberty City, but... nah, he went quiet." In actual fact, he never went quiet, just off the radar to avoid national security with a fraudulent passport under the name of 'Rasputin Anavi'. On arrival to the city, the day he was meant to meet Enzo Bonelli, Bonelli is assassinated by a unknown criminal. Niko, now Rasputin is framed and is taken hostage by the Denzar brothers. They keep him hostage in the Redwood Lights Track, just out of Blaine County and find out that Charles Martin is behind this. Niko is soon to find out that Martin had done this in the past; used assassins to take out his targets. With Charles oblivious to this, Niko plays along and works alongside the Denzar brothers to take out the corrupt Alderney senator. 

Spoiler

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:29 AM

I believe Niko became a Travis Bickle style person following the events of IV. He has all the money he needs from the events of IV and runs menial jobs like driving a cab for Roman's company (whether alive or not) to try and find some type of use for his life.

TheR1mmer
  • TheR1mmer

Leader of MSF

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:18 AM

As much as i loved Niko, I tink he off'ed himself

After Roman/Kate dies he is on the verge of suicide, he goes back to the slum house despite having a house in alderney and possibly two high ranking apartments in algonquin. puts his sh*tty, scruffy clothes back and and whines about how sorry he is and how upset he is. After the game is up he only really has Little Jacob left (plus Roman if he survived) and after everything he went through, they still are going to have problems. Roman will always have a gambling problem and be a risk taker, and it will probably end bad will Mallory (again, i dont want it to happen but it prob will) and Niko will always be nowhere. He tried to make it legitamatly, hence his arrival in LC. No matter what he does he will always be in the life and he doesnt like that. So one night he sat at home upset, with a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of pills......

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:06 AM

He moved to LS.

-snip-

Are you sure that's Niko? He looks really different. 

I'm pretty positive.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Episodes from San Liberty

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:36 AM Edited by B Dawg, 27 July 2014 - 08:38 AM.

He moved to LS.

0_0.jpg

Are you sure that's Niko? He looks really different. 

Looks more like Darko or maybe Hossan.

Mr.Raspberry Jam
  • Mr.Raspberry Jam

Bringing great joy to a lonely man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:58 AM

He most likely retired from crime and tried to live normally.
I think that most people take some of the GTA IV Easter eggs in GTA V too seriously, like the Lifeinvader page. It was probably just put in the game as a bit of fun, but it could indicate that Niko is still alive.

I hope that in the last ever GTA game they explain what happened to all of the previous protagonists after their story ended.
  • ddyoung likes this

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:25 AM

Niko probably got hired by the IAA. 

Kampret
  • Kampret

GabeN is fat.

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:54 AM

Oh god no. They already wasted ULPC with IAA in V, don't waste Niko there too.

• Niobium likes this

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The X

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:38 AM

Kate/Niko IAA sounds reasonable, actually. Tie in unused Brucie, Packie, and you've got an excuse to bring Niko back. Not saying they should be heavily involved, but perhaps they bump into one another.

Kampret
  • Kampret

GabeN is fat.

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:05 AM

Kate/Niko IAA sounds reasonable, actually. Tie in unused Brucie, Packie, and you've got an excuse to bring Niko back. Not saying they should be heavily involved, but perhaps they bump into one another.

But with R* lazy writing lately, I don't see that would end up good.

• TheKillerDonuts likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Narkotik Kal

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:13 PM

Oh man I just hate both of them FIB and IAA cats. Niko shouldn't leave LC, who knows what would happen to him.

Kampret
  • Kampret

GabeN is fat.

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:01 AM

Oh man I just hate both of them FIB and IAA cats. Niko shouldn't leave LC, who knows what would happen to him.

I certainly would hate if Niko was killed, the same way as Johnny did. But nah, it wouldn't make sense anyway, he's not a drug addict, so he would've kick Trevor's ass off.

• PulpFiction and Jeansowaty like this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Narkotik Kal

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:21 AM

I certainly would hate if Niko was killed, the same way as Johnny did. But nah, it wouldn't make sense anyway, he's not a drug addict, so he would've kick Trevor's ass off.

He would have blown Trevor up with a Rocket Launcher. Or stabbed him to death with a knife. Or headshotted with a Desert Eagle.

• Kampret likes this

Biggie Kaniff
  • Biggie Kaniff

New Name

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:18 PM

He will show up in a gta v DLC im sure. His modell is in the game.

But between IV and V i think he lived with Roman in LC. Orhe took the cab company over and lived with Kate... Hope he lived with Roman though.

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:56 AM

But between IV and V i think he lived with Roman in LC. Orhe took the cab company over and lived with Kate... Hope he lived with Roman though.

Actually, his model is in the game because of the Online character creator, having the Collector's Edition unlocks Niko as a parent option. This is why his model has no hands or feet, and why John Marston from Red Dead Redemption has a model, too (unless there's a time travel DLC, he certainly won't be making any in-game appearances).

Niobium
  • Niobium

Johnny the Commie

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:04 AM

Actually, his model is in the game because of the Online character creator, having the Collector's Edition unlocks Niko as a parent option. This is why his model has no hands or feet, and why John Marston from Red Dead Redemption has a model, too (unless there's a time travel DLC, he certainly won't be making any in-game appearances).

He won't be because the GTA Universe is seperate from the Red Dead Universe.

Max Payne
  • Max Payne

The Milf Man

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:09 AM

I hope he settled down. I think he is done with the life of crime

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:21 AM

He won't be because the GTA Universe is seperate from the Red Dead Universe.

That, too. Manhattan and California are mentioned in RDR and no mention of anything from GTA.

Kampret
  • Kampret

GabeN is fat.

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:26 AM

I certainly would hate if Deal was canon. Why would I have a girlfriend if I sacrifice my family, yet she dumped me anyway?

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Capt. Phill Bellic. The New Aldernian Cop.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:05 PM

I don't know what happened to Niko after the story. His fate is left pretty ambiguous if you ask me.

Cheers.

• Kampret likes this

Shadowlarvitar
  • Shadowlarvitar

Proud Saints Row Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:56 PM

Almost every character who returned from 4 died..... ULPC, Packie(Optional), Johnny, Terry, Clay, Ashley, and others.

I'd rather not add Niko to that list.

• Jeansowaty and Kampret like this

Kampret
  • Kampret

GabeN is fat.

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:38 AM

Almost every character who returned from 4 died..... ULPC, Packie(Optional), Johnny, Terry, Clay, Ashley, and others.

ULPC being killed by the stupid part of the story (FIB),

Packie being killed by Trevor (Altruists Cult), optional

Johnny being killed by Trevor in the WORST way possible

Terry-Clay-Ashley being killed by TREVOR AGAIN in the worst way they could've think off.

But... Niko would kick Trevor's ass.

• Jeansowaty and Niobium like this

Niobium
  • Niobium

Johnny the Commie

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:20 AM

Terry-Clay-Ashley being killed by TREVOR AGAIN in the worst way they could've think off.

unless they inexplicably made him a pussy too....

if they did... i think we all know what SOL would do

:devil:

• Kampret and Max Payne like this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Narkotik Kal

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:03 AM

unless they inexplicably made him a pussy too....

if they did... i think we all know what SOL would do

:devil:

And me...  :evilgrin:

• Kampret likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users