Change How Passive Mode Works

73 replies to this topic
SilverOso
  • SilverOso

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:30 PM

They need to change how passive mode to allow you to use weapons, but not on other players and other players cant hit you. They should also do that no contact thing they got for races in the passive mode. im sick of going into passive mode cus i dont want any trouble and just wanna mod my car or do the export missions and someone just shooting me in my car or ramming the car in trying to export. also the fact that people can run you over is bullsh*t and the water from fire trucks can kill u in passive mode. 

• ten-a-penny, cuti8tushu, Wombater_18 and 1 other like this

Obviously
  • Obviously

This is the best costume for the day.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:32 PM

No.

• BoJack Cognac and itrpatrick like this

AlienOne
  • AlienOne

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:32 PM

http://gtaforums.com...ishlist-thread/

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

I missed my own 1 year anniversary! ;_;

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:35 PM

They need to change how passive mode to allow you to use weapons, but not on other players and other players cant hit you. They should also do that no contact thing they got for races in the passive mode. im sick of going into passive mode cus i dont want any trouble and just wanna mod my car or do the export missions and someone just shooting me in my car or ramming the car in trying to export. also the fact that people can run you over is bullsh*t and the water from fire trucks can kill u in passive mode.

Never heard of anyone using pussy mode that often.
  • Demetri_FTO_1. and GR Choke like this

CheekyKunt
  • CheekyKunt

-PvP Based God-

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:37 PM

I have a solution you big bitch.

play invite only if you're gonna be a pussy

• StangOne50, Demetri_FTO_1. and Sangers like this

Supreme Gentlemen
  • Supreme Gentlemen

Requested Ban

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:38 PM

A better solution would be Friendly Fire lobbys and the option to turn off cops.

• ten-a-penny, JayDM420, PrestoWater and 1 other like this

dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

дредлоксъ

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:43 PM

IIRC Export missions are supposed to be PvP.. Why else would it tell the whole damn lobby when you steal the HPE vehicle.

• blackindia likes this

thebrianmo
  • thebrianmo

Steel City Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:46 PM

Exactly! If all you want to do is mod your car then go into an invite only session. It's simple! Stop bitching about it. Most people in pussy mode refuse to leave an active war zone. Too many players are actually using passive mode to grief others. If you come near me and you're in passive mode I'm going to run you over or hose you down with a fire truck.  If you don't want to be killed, stay away from the war zones.  The problem is you can't do that. You're either dumb or stupid or retarded or all three. I do know that Rockstar is working on a fix that will place a time limit on how many times per actual day a player can use passive mode and how long they can be in passive mode. Soon there will not be infinite passive mode anymore. Either play the game or go back to "My Little Pony."

• ChrilLe likes this

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:47 PM

A better solution would be Friendly Fire lobbys and the option to turn off cops.

That's called the "Sims"

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

Tequlia Makes Her Clothes Fall Off

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:56 PM Edited by AiraCobra, 23 July 2014 - 11:57 PM.

So if your not going to use the guns then why do you need them in Passive mode?

Even if they do fix Passive Mode so you can't be run over or killed with the fire hose you will still be able to be killed and blown up in your car otherwise that'll allow you to troll.

Think about it, If you are in Passive in your car and you see someone who isn't passive then you'll be able to run them over but they won't be able to shoot you to stop you from doing so that wouldn't be fair now would it?

I agree they need to fit passive mode but not to the extent that you want it.

Also you can still fight back against NPC while in passive mode you can punch them back if they punch you first.

People like you really irk me.

You never stop and think before you post that stupid comment which has been repeated thousands upon thousands of times on here, You always forget that people play with friends Online and those friends might not be passive players and they want to play in public sessions and if you have several friends in a session together then that means they all have to go to a invite only session where it's just them and that will be boring for his friends also this isn't COD you don't have to shoot everybody on site some people want to have fun without getting into a PvP every 5 minutes with some random doink who doesn't know when to leave well enough alone.

• ten-a-penny, edub1906, Wavesittich and 1 other like this

SilverOso
  • SilverOso

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:16 AM

IIRC Export missions are supposed to be PvP.. Why else would it tell the whole damn lobby when you steal the HPE vehicle.

im talking about the ones from the phone, not the high priority ones. 

Skylan
  • Skylan

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:18 AM

You never stop and think before you post that stupid comment which has been repeated thousands upon thousands of times on here, You always forget that people play with friends Online and those friends might not be passive players and they want to play in public sessions and if you have several friends in a session together then that means they all have to go to a invite only session where it's just them and that will be boring for his friends also this isn't COD you don't have to shoot everybody on site some people want to have fun without getting into a PvP every 5 minutes with some random doink who doesn't know when to leave well enough alone.

thebrianmo
  • thebrianmo

Steel City Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:22 AM

Exactly! If all you want to do is mod your car then go into an invite only session. It's simple! Stop bitching about it. Most people in pussy mode refuse to leave an active war zone. Too many players are actually using passive mode to grief others. If you come near me and you're in passive mode I'm going to run you over or hose you down with a fire truck.  If you don't want to be killed, stay away from the war zones.  The problem is you can't do that. You're either dumb or stupid or retarded or all three. I do know that Rockstar is working on a fix that will place a time limit on how many times per actual day a player can use passive mode and how long they can be in passive mode. Soon there will not be infinite passive mode anymore. Either play the game or go back to "My Little Pony."

SilverOso
  • SilverOso

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:23 AM

and how does them being in a war zone hurt you? they cant do anything to you and you cant do anything to them. I use it cus i wanna get a few things done in between missions like buy a car, modding it, do export missions, stuff that doesnt require other players. i play without passive mode, but im sick of people who run me over because they cant shoot me. i didnt do anything to them, theyre just being assholes. i know thats how the game is, but the reason they have a passive mode is because you dont want people killing you. 

• ten-a-penny likes this

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:29 AM

If you don't want to be killed, don't play a game where murder is one of the points of the game...it's just that simple
  • ChrilLe likes this

SilverOso
  • SilverOso

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:53 AM

If you don't want to be killed, don't play a game where murder is one of the points of the game...it's just that simple

its not like i go around in passive mode all the time. hell, i only started using it last month and have been playing since october. im just getting sick of people tryin to kill me while i have something to do right quick i real life like using the bathroom, answering a call or answering the door. i hate leaving for literally 30 seconds and finding i died twice while in passive mode. now if im chasing an armored car or a bounty, i can understand people killing me. but if i keep getting shot for simply leaving my garage to mod my car, and them my car gets blown up, i think i earned the right to be pissed.

• Orra likes this

SilverOso
  • SilverOso

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:22 AM

Even if they do fix Passive Mode so you can't be run over or killed with the fire hose you will still be able to be killed and blown up in your car otherwise that'll allow you to troll.

Think about it, If you are in Passive in your car and you see someone who isn't passive then you'll be able to run them over but they won't be able to shoot you to stop you from doing so that wouldn't be fair now would it?

Also you can still fight back against NPC while in passive mode you can punch them back if they punch you first.

What i mean by being able to use weapons is that your weapons do do damage to other players, but you can still fight npcs. its mainly this one time i accidentally triggered a gang war and went to get out of passive mode, but was killed before it wore off. 

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:31 AM

What i mean by being able to use weapons is that your weapons do do damage to other players, but you can still fight npcs. its mainly this one time i accidentally triggered a gang war and went to get out of passive mode, but was killed before it wore off. 

You can kill someone doing a gang war by standing outside the circle and gunning him. Pretty neat.

But yeah, I'd like a fix to Passive mode. See, I'm not even near the "warzones". It just so happens that CoD kids can't handle the fact that they can't kill that one guy so they have to chase me up until goddamn the northern part of SA.

Take a damn hint. This isn't Sims, but this isn't Call of Duty. Go play pew pew in your designated areas.

• ten-a-penny and JayDM420 like this

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:32 AM

Oh God, you're one of THOSE people, aren't you?

Your username describes you perfectly.
  • ten-a-penny, FedoraTheExplora and Awesom-0 like this

SirFiras47
  • SirFiras47

Sarcastic

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:39 AM

Thank you for contacting us here SilverOso, We'll pass this along to Raavi and he will change how it works just so you're satisfied.

Yours, Not-Rockstar-Support

Yura'ndGames
  • Yura'ndGames

☆Sayurifor11thsinglecenter☆

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:43 AM Edited by Yura'ndGames, 24 July 2014 - 01:44 AM.

This isn't Call of Duty, If you want a game where you can kill people non-stop and they cant go passive, Here it is:

Call_of_duty_ghosts_box_art.jpg

They put passive mode in for a reason

• ten-a-penny, JayDM420 and mr toasterbutt like this

NecroNeedle
  • NecroNeedle

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:09 AM

lol'ing at the retarded ass replies in here.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

Tequlia Makes Her Clothes Fall Off

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:21 AM

Yeah that is a massive problem.

You can be killed by Police & Gang War but you can't fight back i do agree they need to fix that.

They also need to fix that countdown clock to when you aren't passive anymore they either need to get rid of it or fix it so nobody can kill you until the clock strikes zero other wise other players can kill you but you can't defend yourself because of the countdown

rob602pa
  • rob602pa

Maybe I'm just sleepwalking...

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:25 AM

It's more than good enough.  Stop being a victim. 

SilverOso
  • SilverOso

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:21 AM

i can take being killed if im roaming around also killing others. its the moments when i feel like doing something right quick like exporting or getting my car modded that people kill me. and its like they chase me down like they have a vendetta against me. if another player is running away because they dont feel liike fighting, why run them over when there are others you can fight with? 

MrMadMike
  • MrMadMike

Crackhead

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:22 AM

It should really just be a ghost mode

• TheKillerDonuts likes this

SilverOso
  • SilverOso

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:26 AM

i think the pussy ass bitches are the ones running over people who dont want to fight at the moment because they know the other person cant kill them. Go find the other rampagers and have a shootout instead of spending 5 minutes running over someone who doesnt want to be f*cked with, wasting your time and theirs. Passive mode is for people who want to do a few things without the worry of someone gunning them down and blowing up their sh*t for no reason. its been too many times where i just wanted to upgrade my car and some asshole drives up to me and shoots me down, i go in passive mode, and they spend a full minute trying to shoot me or run me over, then goes to my car and blows it up. 

• MrMadMike likes this

Sneakerfeen11
  • Sneakerfeen11

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:52 AM

Why mod your cars in a public lobby? You mentioned the export missions which are designed for one player to beat out other players trying to deliver the car. Sometimes I wonder about some on here...

Some people complain about getting killed trying to do stuff, but that stuff is usually things you should be doing in an invite-only to begin with. Like the guy the other day crying about a-holes because he just wants to drive his cars around and be left alone. lol 

blackindia
  • blackindia

blackindia78

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:50 AM

Passive mode should just be removed. It causing more trouble then it solves.

AwesomeJokeGTA
  • AwesomeJokeGTA

GTA Player :D

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:55 AM Edited by AwesomeJokeGTA, 24 July 2014 - 08:57 AM.

Ugh why do you people persist in attempting to make more threads about how Passive Mode should be Ghost Mode? I give you points because you added something new but
I'll give the example I gave in the last 300 threads
I just took out my tank and spawnraped the whole lobby. They finally destroy it and I can just turn on Ghost Mode and do the jerk animation while they can't do anything but watch. Does this sound like it will be good for GTA Online?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users