Quantcast

Jump to content

» «
Photo

Is the GTA community to blame for heists and casino delays?

102 replies to this topic
jbarb78
  • jbarb78

    Ancient Gamer

  • Members
  • Joined: 23 Oct 2013

#91

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:41 PM Edited by jbarb78, 24 July 2014 - 11:58 PM.

I love how everyone knows R*'s development team structure, and how their resources are allocated, quite comical.

 
>I know for certain how Rockstar's development team is structured.
>I have never worked in the industry.
>I have never worked in finance.
>I have never managed a business.
>I do not have an MBA from a highly reputable university.
>I am really a female and my avatar is a great representation of me.
 
I can continue, if you'd like?  Because that appears to be your strong suit, making passive-aggressive presumptions about the fact that I or anyone else is totally certain about the speculation concerning Heists. 
 
Also, the "quite comical" jab is great.  I enjoy reading those smug responses indicating an inflated sense of self-righteousness.  Get over yourself.

 
Oh, you mean you're finished? Well then, allow me to retort:

> Know how their development team is structured without working for them or in the industry do you? Do tell, as your response here offers nothing to support such claims, or further this discussion.
> While I do not work for R*, nor do I work in the industry, I do have an educational background in business with the degree to back it up, and prior business ownership experience to boot. If you'll notice, any time I've ever speculated about the "why" for any of R*'s practices, I've substantiated them while acknowledging them as speculation. I can quote numerous statements from this thread, and countless dozens of others just like it if you like, where members have posted with unwavering certainty their depictions of R* as some dastardly company out to rob them of their precious, hard-earned money.
> Not sure why you mentioned gender here, to be quite honest I couldn't possibly care less if you were a man, woman, or hermaphrodite, it would have no bearing on the validity of your opinion. If you mean to imply that I am sexist, you've clearly misjudged me.
> Yes, by all means I would love for you to go on, as you clearly possess the ability to craft a semi-intelligent response, a refreshing change on this forum I must say. What you might consider arrogance or "self-righteous" as you say, I consider calling it how I see it, with a touch of being an @sshole. My jab was not intended to be anything more than a statement of fact, I am amused by the blatant ignorance of some people, and yes, I find the subject of this topic laughable. But I don't claim to be all-knowing by any means, I have conceded on many occasions when others have provided a logical argument to prove me wrong. So unless you have something more than conflicting psychological evaluations of my character (passive-aggressive and self-righteous are quite contradictory), I believe we're done then.
 

The cash card conspiracy? It's not a conspiracy...it's the truth. It's called business. Rockstar has a product they want to sell.....and they will do whatever it takes to make sure nothing jeopardizes the profits from that product.

The low paying missions isn't a coincidence. It's what rockstar sees as good business. They want the game to be fun and have rewards for doing well, but not so much that it hurts their product (cash cards).

How some people don't get this is beyond me. It's common sense if you know anything about business and sales. Rockstar knows that if they had tons of fun and exciting missions with high payouts, it would put a dent in their cash card sales. Nobody would buy cash cards if they could make money a lot quicker than we can now.

It's why free aim is more RP but not more gta$. Free aim should be higher payouts because it's a lot harder and you use more ammo....but it's not...why? Cash cards.

It's not a conspiracy, it's business. Cash cards absolutely have hurt the depth of this game. They have done many things to the online that plainly shows that they are protecting their cash cards.


ROCKSTAR isn't stupid... they know when people get bored the same crap over and over, they will resort to buying cash cards. It's why all the dlc we have seen so far has been mainly just cars and guns...which cost a lot of money, but we haven't seen near enough new missions or content in those DLC with good payouts. They know people want the dlc items, but are tired of grinding rooftop rumble and other missions we've been doing for 9 months or more.

All of the new contact missions should have been high payouts. We deserve that. We didn't get that. Why? Because 12 new missions that all pay what rooftop rumble pays would hurt cash cards because people would be willing to grind some new and interesting missions. So....they do the next best thing...which is give us those missions but with lowpayouts. Mission accomplished for them...we get new missions...and they didn't hurt their product sales.


It's not a conspiracy....it's business...and common sense.


Indeed sir, as you have so intelligently put it, R* is a business, and to you and me and the others who understand it there is no such thing as a conspiracy. It's what I've been trying to say for months, people have beaten that up and down, left and right, to the point where it no longer resembles the dead horse it once did. But the cash card is not the focus my good man, granted it is one of their concerns, but for the most part they're trying to give people what they think we want. And glitchers have made it apparent that the purchasable items in game are clearly a higher priority than more missions or heists. Hell, the majority of them have blatantly said they don't want to play the missions, "why should I have to grind" being the most common stance on the subject. The funny part is when some of them make R* out to be some sinister organization who meets behind closed doors to try and force players to buy the cash cards, hell there's several threads that outright say "they're trying to force us". Bullsh*t, to imply force means they leave you with NO other options. If R* wanted to force anyone to buy cash cards, then missions would pay nothing at all, most people here are just too ignorant to notice the difference.

Nope, what they're really trying to do is more or less what you said, keep it fun and keep up the demand for their product. But the game is still their main product, not the cash card. Residual sales of copies for this and next-gen is, and always will be their priority, cash card sales pale in comparison to what they'll make in the future. By giving us heists, higher paying missions that essentially make them a joke/unrewarding to play, and all of the goodies that anyone could want right now, they'd kill demand for any future sales. They're releasing just enough to keep people playing and talking about it, just long enough so that they can still capture next-gen sales and turn a profit on their efforts. And to anyone who thinks that's evil, you must not want to see a GTA VI then, don't know what else to tell ya.
  • SmokeDat likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

    The Worst

  • Members
  • Joined: 05 Oct 2013
  • None

#92

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:45 PM Edited by Odesza, 24 July 2014 - 11:45 PM.

I'm like 90% sure it's our fault there are no jetpacks or dinosaurs.

 

that 10% keeps the dream going tho.


InfernoV
  • InfernoV

    Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

  • Members
  • Joined: 29 May 2012

#93

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:49 PM

I BLAME ISRAEL!

#FreePalestine

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

    And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

  • Members
  • Joined: 16 Dec 2005
  • Netherlands

#94

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:05 AM Edited by GTA-Addicted, 25 July 2014 - 12:07 AM.

Is the GTA community to blame for heists and casino delays?


Of course we are!! for a bit...

See, every programmer wants to launch a top-notch product (most programmers are perfectionist too, or showing some marks of perfectionism).

But with code, in the end it's still made by hands/humans. Humans make mistakes and in codelanguage is @#$% easy to make a (very very very) tiny mistake which makes the code spit out errors / bugs & glitches and all other BS :p

So let's come back to "a bit"

Yes we are responsible for the delays for stuff that was promised to us waaaay back (they were talking 'bout Heist's even before Online launched iirc in the Online Trailer (I'm too lazy to check facts on this tho, it was even the trailer or an Newswire post)

But without "us" delaying it with "hacking / cheating / glitching etc" the programmers @ R* wouldn't had found all those mistakes, and we're able to fix it.
(note: I say Us because we are a community, I know a not everybody does "bad stuff" but in the end we're all living in the same world, it makes "Us")

But then there is still another side of the picture, I mentioned it in another thread this evening, and that is: Cashcow

Every company wants to make profit from a product as long as they can...
Once in a while they give out a little pressent to you. Just to make sure you are keeping loyal (a lot of companies are doing this... Healthcare, Mobile providers, Your ISP, the list is big...) just milk it for as long as you can. Eventually they would need to release it tho.

RealHoosier07
  • RealHoosier07

    Street Cat

  • Members
  • Joined: 29 Sep 2013

#95

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:39 AM Edited by RealHoosier07, 25 July 2014 - 12:40 AM.

I love how everyone knows R*'s development team structure, and how their resources are allocated, quite comical.

 
>I know for certain how Rockstar's development team is structured.
>I have never worked in the industry.
>I have never worked in finance.
>I have never managed a business.
>I do not have an MBA from a highly reputable university.
>I am really a female and my avatar is a great representation of me.
 
I can continue, if you'd like?  Because that appears to be your strong suit, making passive-aggressive presumptions about the fact that I or anyone else is totally certain about the speculation concerning Heists. 
 
Also, the "quite comical" jab is great.  I enjoy reading those smug responses indicating an inflated sense of self-righteousness.  Get over yourself.
 
Oh, you mean you're finished? Well then, allow me to retort:

> Know how their development team is structured without working for them or in the industry do you? Do tell, as your response here offers nothing to support such claims, or further this discussion.
> While I do not work for R*, nor do I work in the industry, I do have an educational background in business with the degree to back it up, and prior business ownership experience to boot. If you'll notice, any time I've ever speculated about the "why" for any of R*'s practices, I've substantiated them while acknowledging them as speculation. I can quote numerous statements from this thread, and countless dozens of others just like it if you like, where members have posted with unwavering certainty their depictions of R* as some dastardly company out to rob them of their precious, hard-earned money.
> Not sure why you mentioned gender here, to be quite honest I couldn't possibly care less if you were a man, woman, or hermaphrodite, it would have no bearing on the validity of your opinion. If you mean to imply that I am sexist, you've clearly misjudged me.
> Yes, by all means I would love for you to go on, as you clearly possess the ability to craft a semi-intelligent response, a refreshing change on this forum I must say. What you might consider arrogance or "self-righteous" as you say, I consider calling it how I see it, with a touch of being an @sshole. My jab was not intended to be anything more than a statement of fact, I am amused by the blatant ignorance of some people, and yes, I find the subject of this topic laughable. But I don't claim to be all-knowing by any means, I have conceded on many occasions when others have provided a logical argument to prove me wrong. So unless you have something more than conflicting psychological evaluations of my character (passive-aggressive and self-righteous are quite contradictory), I believe we're done then.
 

The cash card conspiracy? It's not a conspiracy...it's the truth. It's called business. Rockstar has a product they want to sell.....and they will do whatever it takes to make sure nothing jeopardizes the profits from that product.

The low paying missions isn't a coincidence. It's what rockstar sees as good business. They want the game to be fun and have rewards for doing well, but not so much that it hurts their product (cash cards).

How some people don't get this is beyond me. It's common sense if you know anything about business and sales. Rockstar knows that if they had tons of fun and exciting missions with high payouts, it would put a dent in their cash card sales. Nobody would buy cash cards if they could make money a lot quicker than we can now.

It's why free aim is more RP but not more gta$. Free aim should be higher payouts because it's a lot harder and you use more ammo....but it's not...why? Cash cards.

It's not a conspiracy, it's business. Cash cards absolutely have hurt the depth of this game. They have done many things to the online that plainly shows that they are protecting their cash cards.


ROCKSTAR isn't stupid... they know when people get bored the same crap over and over, they will resort to buying cash cards. It's why all the dlc we have seen so far has been mainly just cars and guns...which cost a lot of money, but we haven't seen near enough new missions or content in those DLC with good payouts. They know people want the dlc items, but are tired of grinding rooftop rumble and other missions we've been doing for 9 months or more.

All of the new contact missions should have been high payouts. We deserve that. We didn't get that. Why? Because 12 new missions that all pay what rooftop rumble pays would hurt cash cards because people would be willing to grind some new and interesting missions. So....they do the next best thing...which is give us those missions but with lowpayouts. Mission accomplished for them...we get new missions...and they didn't hurt their product sales.


It's not a conspiracy....it's business...and common sense.

Indeed sir, as you have so intelligently put it, R* is a business, and to you and me and the others who understand it there is no such thing as a conspiracy. It's what I've been trying to say for months, people have beaten that up and down, left and right, to the point where it no longer resembles the dead horse it once did. But the cash card is not the focus my good man, granted it is one of their concerns, but for the most part they're trying to give people what they think we want. And glitchers have made it apparent that the purchasable items in game are clearly a higher priority than more missions or heists. Hell, the majority of them have blatantly said they don't want to play the missions, "why should I have to grind" being the most common stance on the subject. The funny part is when some of them make R* out to be some sinister organization who meets behind closed doors to try and force players to buy the cash cards, hell there's several threads that outright say "they're trying to force us". Bullsh*t, to imply force means they leave you with NO other options. If R* wanted to force anyone to buy cash cards, then missions would pay nothing at all, most people here are just too ignorant to notice the difference.

Nope, what they're really trying to do is more or less what you said, keep it fun and keep up the demand for their product. But the game is still their main product, not the cash card. Residual sales of copies for this and next-gen is, and always will be their priority, cash card sales pale in comparison to what they'll make in the future. By giving us heists, higher paying missions that essentially make them a joke/unrewarding to play, and all of the goodies that anyone could want right now, they'd kill demand for any future sales. They're releasing just enough to keep people playing and talking about it, just long enough so that they can still capture next-gen sales and turn a profit on their efforts. And to anyone who thinks that's evil, you must not want to see a GTA VI then, don't know what else to tell ya.
I agree with you for the most part....but right now their only income is cash cards...and they will do as much as they can to push people to that. Keeping an online game going costs money and shark cards is their current income.

Micro transactions are a bad idea. They would have made more money had they just had a paid dlc every 4 months or so that really added a lot to the game...and charged 15 dollars for each one. The game wouldn't have to be dumbed down to push their shark cards, and if the game is really good, 80 to 90 percent of the people that bought the game would purchase those paid dlc's. Micro transactions bring down the quality of things they put in-game...I've always hated micro transactions because of this reason

Johan
  • Johan

    The Future.

  • Members
  • Joined: 31 Jan 2011
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

#96

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:47 AM

No, they just can't get their sh*t together over there.

Each update brings in new exploits, including their creator bullsh*t or spectator thing (which back then allowed an exploit to freeze your money)


V HoneyBadger V
  • V HoneyBadger V

    Ratel

  • Members
  • Joined: 22 Feb 2014
  • Poland

#97

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:01 AM

I love how everyone knows R*'s development team structure, and how their resources are allocated, quite comical.

 
>I know for certain how Rockstar's development team is structured.
>I have never worked in the industry.
>I have never worked in finance.
>I have never managed a business.
>I do not have an MBA from a highly reputable university.
>I am really a female and my avatar is a great representation of me.
 
I can continue, if you'd like?  Because that appears to be your strong suit, making passive-aggressive presumptions about the fact that I or anyone else is totally certain about the speculation concerning Heists. 
 
Also, the "quite comical" jab is great.  I enjoy reading those smug responses indicating an inflated sense of self-righteousness.  Get over yourself.
 
Oh, you mean you're finished? Well then, allow me to retort:
> Know how their development team is structured without working for them or in the industry do you? Do tell, as your response here offers nothing to support such claims, or further this discussion.
> While I do not work for R*, nor do I work in the industry, I do have an educational background in business with the degree to back it up, and prior business ownership experience to boot. If you'll notice, any time I've ever speculated about the "why" for any of R*'s practices, I've substantiated them while acknowledging them as speculation. I can quote numerous statements from this thread, and countless dozens of others just like it if you like, where members have posted with unwavering certainty their depictions of R* as some dastardly company out to rob them of their precious, hard-earned money.
> Not sure why you mentioned gender here, to be quite honest I couldn't possibly care less if you were a man, woman, or hermaphrodite, it would have no bearing on the validity of your opinion. If you mean to imply that I am sexist, you've clearly misjudged me.
> Yes, by all means I would love for you to go on, as you clearly possess the ability to craft a semi-intelligent response, a refreshing change on this forum I must say. What you might consider arrogance or "self-righteous" as you say, I consider calling it how I see it, with a touch of being an @sshole. My jab was not intended to be anything more than a statement of fact, I am amused by the blatant ignorance of some people, and yes, I find the subject of this topic laughable. But I don't claim to be all-knowing by any means, I have conceded on many occasions when others have provided a logical argument to prove me wrong. So unless you have something more than conflicting psychological evaluations of my character (passive-aggressive and self-righteous are quite contradictory), I believe we're done then.
 

The cash card conspiracy? It's not a conspiracy...it's the truth. It's called business. Rockstar has a product they want to sell.....and they will do whatever it takes to make sure nothing jeopardizes the profits from that product.
The low paying missions isn't a coincidence. It's what rockstar sees as good business. They want the game to be fun and have rewards for doing well, but not so much that it hurts their product (cash cards).
How some people don't get this is beyond me. It's common sense if you know anything about business and sales. Rockstar knows that if they had tons of fun and exciting missions with high payouts, it would put a dent in their cash card sales. Nobody would buy cash cards if they could make money a lot quicker than we can now.
It's why free aim is more RP but not more gta$. Free aim should be higher payouts because it's a lot harder and you use more ammo....but it's not...why? Cash cards.
It's not a conspiracy, it's business. Cash cards absolutely have hurt the depth of this game. They have done many things to the online that plainly shows that they are protecting their cash cards.
ROCKSTAR isn't stupid... they know when people get bored the same crap over and over, they will resort to buying cash cards. It's why all the dlc we have seen so far has been mainly just cars and guns...which cost a lot of money, but we haven't seen near enough new missions or content in those DLC with good payouts. They know people want the dlc items, but are tired of grinding rooftop rumble and other missions we've been doing for 9 months or more.
All of the new contact missions should have been high payouts. We deserve that. We didn't get that. Why? Because 12 new missions that all pay what rooftop rumble pays would hurt cash cards because people would be willing to grind some new and interesting missions. So....they do the next best thing...which is give us those missions but with lowpayouts. Mission accomplished for them...we get new missions...and they didn't hurt their product sales.
It's not a conspiracy....it's business...and common sense.

Indeed sir, as you have so intelligently put it, R* is a business, and to you and me and the others who understand it there is no such thing as a conspiracy. It's what I've been trying to say for months, people have beaten that up and down, left and right, to the point where it no longer resembles the dead horse it once did. But the cash card is not the focus my good man, granted it is one of their concerns, but for the most part they're trying to give people what they think we want. And glitchers have made it apparent that the purchasable items in game are clearly a higher priority than more missions or heists. Hell, the majority of them have blatantly said they don't want to play the missions, "why should I have to grind" being the most common stance on the subject. The funny part is when some of them make R* out to be some sinister organization who meets behind closed doors to try and force players to buy the cash cards, hell there's several threads that outright say "they're trying to force us". Bullsh*t, to imply force means they leave you with NO other options. If R* wanted to force anyone to buy cash cards, then missions would pay nothing at all, most people here are just too ignorant to notice the difference.
Nope, what they're really trying to do is more or less what you said, keep it fun and keep up the demand for their product. But the game is still their main product, not the cash card. Residual sales of copies for this and next-gen is, and always will be their priority, cash card sales pale in comparison to what they'll make in the future. By giving us heists, higher paying missions that essentially make them a joke/unrewarding to play, and all of the goodies that anyone could want right now, they'd kill demand for any future sales. They're releasing just enough to keep people playing and talking about it, just long enough so that they can still capture next-gen sales and turn a profit on their efforts. And to anyone who thinks that's evil, you must not want to see a GTA VI then, don't know what else to tell ya.
I agree with you for the most part....but right now their only income is cash cards...and they will do as much as they can to push people to that. Keeping an online game going costs money and shark cards is their current income.
Micro transactions are a bad idea. They would have made more money had they just had a paid dlc every 4 months or so that really added a lot to the game...and charged 15 dollars for each one. The game wouldn't have to be dumbed down to push their shark cards, and if the game is really good, 80 to 90 percent of the people that bought the game would purchase those paid dlc's. Micro transactions bring down the quality of things they put in-game...I've always hated micro transactions because of this reason

It would take far too long to list the points and break them down from this wall.
But the way I see it is this.
Paid DLC would have been better for everyone. Before you say anything about people not being able to afford them, well if you are playing video games it means you have more than enough money to go around. If you don't, you should not be on video games.
Micro-transactions are the cancer of gaming, along with squeakers, money grabbing corporations and gltichers/hackers.

Rockstar have let us down a lot here. The real fans would thoroughly play the game and would have no need for cash cards.
Casual players would buy cash cards out of laziness. Rockstar pump out sh*tty content for the casuals, and the real fans get screwed over. $1,250,000 would take hours upon hours of time to make. But a quick payment saves the effort. Some of us prefer not wasting money for virtual money. Yet we have no missions that give us a decent alternative. Rooftop Rumble has ruined this game completely. The fact that it is the only mission that has had proper attention just shows Rockstar don't really care about the other missions. The payouts are terrible and a waste of time.
Making money is a total coma-inducing bore. I only play this game to drive around and fly now. Rockstar has failed to provide adequate amounts of sustained enjoyment.

Free roam is full of c*nts. The worst people play this game now.

Missions are not worth the time.

Races are ruined by cheating noobs.

Death matches are full of leggy kills and spawning issues, making it annoying to play.

Online has so much wasted potential thanks to corporate greed. And I feel that Rockstar are no longer the same company we have loved for so long. Just a smaller EA but with better story-writers.

So yes, the GTA community, if you can call it that, are a huge contributing factor to spoiling the game and slowing things down. But Rockstar need to release decent content that isn't for immature kids who run around with chrome and gold cars while almost naked, wearing a mask and sticky bombing everyone like a pussy.
  • jbarb78 likes this

LocoDaJoka
  • LocoDaJoka

    Player Hater

  • Members
  • Joined: 21 May 2014
  • United-States

#98

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:02 AM

for the love of god, THERE IS NO CASINO!  its just a bunch of lies made by the community.

i dont see a casino happening. itd be a matter of time before someone hacked it. even easier money for glitchers and hackers.


X S
  • X S

    Miss LS Organizer

  • Members
  • Joined: 14 Oct 2013
  • None

#99

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:16 AM


 

Oh, you mean you're finished? Well then, allow me to retort:

> Know how their development team is structured without working for them or in the industry do you? Do tell, as your response here offers nothing to support such claims, or further this discussion.
> While I do not work for R*, nor do I work in the industry, I do have an educational background in business with the degree to back it up, and prior business ownership experience to boot. If you'll notice, any time I've ever speculated about the "why" for any of R*'s practices, I've substantiated them while acknowledging them as speculation. I can quote numerous statements from this thread, and countless dozens of others just like it if you like, where members have posted with unwavering certainty their depictions of R* as some dastardly company out to rob them of their precious, hard-earned money.
> Not sure why you mentioned gender here, to be quite honest I couldn't possibly care less if you were a man, woman, or hermaphrodite, it would have no bearing on the validity of your opinion. If you mean to imply that I am sexist, you've clearly misjudged me.
> Yes, by all means I would love for you to go on, as you clearly possess the ability to craft a semi-intelligent response, a refreshing change on this forum I must say. What you might consider arrogance or "self-righteous" as you say, I consider calling it how I see it, with a touch of being an @sshole. My jab was not intended to be anything more than a statement of fact, I am amused by the blatant ignorance of some people, and yes, I find the subject of this topic laughable. But I don't claim to be all-knowing by any means, I have conceded on many occasions when others have provided a logical argument to prove me wrong. So unless you have something more than conflicting psychological evaluations of my character (passive-aggressive and self-righteous are quite contradictory), I believe we're done then.

 

 

>Not knowing the contrary implications of green text

 

180px-Costanza.jpg

 

I bet you put ketchup in the fridge, too.


Zito
  • Zito

    RBLiberty

  • Members
  • Joined: 29 Aug 2010
  • United-States

#100

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:17 AM

 

This again?

This.

 

Its not like a single team is working in DLC Creation and Glitch Fixing at the same time. I totally agree that some glitches (mostly money glitches) can make R* delay content, but why we got an announcement of Heists coming this spring and instead we got the Hipster DLC? Because, IMO; R* will implement Casino/BAWSAQ/Heists in PS4 and X1

 

yep which cause impatient people or bird people to glitch and mod


jbarb78
  • jbarb78

    Ancient Gamer

  • Members
  • Joined: 23 Oct 2013

#101

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:00 AM Edited by jbarb78, 25 July 2014 - 02:08 AM.

I agree with you for the most part....but right now their only income is cash cards...and they will do as much as they can to push people to that. Keeping an online game going costs money and shark cards is their current income.

Micro transactions are a bad idea. They would have made more money had they just had a paid dlc every 4 months or so that really added a lot to the game...and charged 15 dollars for each one. The game wouldn't have to be dumbed down to push their shark cards, and if the game is really good, 80 to 90 percent of the people that bought the game would purchase those paid dlc's. Micro transactions bring down the quality of things they put in-game...I've always hated micro transactions because of this reason


True, I don't agree with the tactic either, but it doesn't make it the scapegoat others make it out to be. Paid DLC in my opinion makes more sense from our standpoint, but in a sandbox game it can also create problems with matchmaking and such. I know with COD, it would suck at times when playing with friends who had not purchased map packs, everytime you want to have a map in your playlist that you can't play because someone in the group didn't have it. Trivial gripe for sure, but still kills the fun at times. At least with this method, everyone has access to the same stuff, it's just a matter of how well you manage the in game currency you've acquired, or if you're willing to spend the cash. Some have it, some don't, some think it's unfair but hey, welcome to the real world.

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

    Ancient Gamer

  • Members
  • Joined: 23 Oct 2013

#102

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:05 AM

>Not knowing the contrary implications of green text
 
180px-Costanza.jpg
 
I bet you put ketchup in the fridge, too.


Lol, I have no witty response for that, other than yes, yes I put ketchup in the fridge.

Touche.

SteveNYC
  • SteveNYC

    One Shot One Kill

  • Members
  • Joined: 11 Nov 2013
  • NATO

#103

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:42 AM

Buy a PS4 OP, game is walking on eggshells with current generation as it is. Have a nice day.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users