Quantcast

» «
Photo

Are you satisfied with GTA V?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
786 replies to this topic

Poll: GTA V- Good or Bad (417 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you satisfied with GTA V?

1. Yes (288 votes [69.06%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 69.06%

2. No (129 votes [30.94%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 30.94%

Vote
John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:40 PM

You mean in your opinion? That's fine, but that doesn't make it a general fact. I still don't understand why you're struggling with this; which is why I believe you're a minor.

Donut
  • Donut

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:43 PM Edited by thekillerdonuts, 11 August 2014 - 03:48 PM.

Going in circles at this point...

lol people are arguing age now. This is getting way off topic...

69% say they are satisfied, 31% say they aren't. I'm one of the 31%. That's it. 

/thread.

This thread served it's use. It was a question whether people were satisfied or not. No need for it to continue. The same arguments happening here are also happening on other, more appropriate threads for said arguments. This one was just a poll. May as well be locked now. Put it out of it's misery.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:44 PM

It's not an insult. I genuinely believe you are a little younger than most in here.

It's not an insult. I genuinely believe you are a little younger than most in here.

Insulting me wont get you nothing.gta v is a good game.but not the best gta game.gta sa and 4 are much better.

You mean in your opinion? That's fine, but it doesn't make it a general fact. I don't understand why you're struggling with this; which is why I believe you're a minor.

Going in circles at this point...

Indeed.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:45 PM

Lol this got out of hand. Funny reading it all go down tho

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:54 PM Edited by Vercetti42, 11 August 2014 - 03:54 PM.

I think it's time for a "GTA NeXt" section. All the trolls will migrate there and give this section some well deserved peace. Seriously we've been having the same discussions for nearly a year now, it is time to move on.

• OneManCrimeWave and ten-a-penny like this

josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:07 PM

All my friends (who don't use this site) are also disappointed by GTA 5. Just thought i'd throw that out there. It's not just the people on this forum.

Mine too. "There's absolutely nothing fun to do" and "it was good at first but very quickly got boring" are basically what all of them say. I'm at a public school in London, 90% of my friends (boys anyway) got the game and atleast 80% of them have either sold it or left it to gather dust on the shelf.
  • Official General and Donut like this

Andreas
  • Andreas

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:11 PM Edited by Andreas, 11 August 2014 - 04:12 PM.

Yeah, we are just running in circles at this point. The only things this topic revolves about now are whether the game is well received by the general public, and what the definition of a fact is. I honestly don't think this is going anywhere, and past threads on the subject ended similarly.

Let's put this matter to bed and move on, guys.
  • Donut, Vercetti42, Xerukal and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users