Photo

To the people who say play..

39 replies to this topic
blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:46 PM

The point of the directive is not anything to do with chronological progression, but to educate people so they stop coming up with silly ideas like, "Michael could give out jobs in Online!" when Michael is retired at that point, something you learn by playing single player.

Its the same retarded mentality that suggests starting Starwars from Phantom Menace, to a new viewer...

Alot of "things" said and done online wouldn't make sense if you played it first
instead of Sp.
  • A Maned Wolf likes this

SlammedSultanRS
  • SlammedSultanRS

Stoned beyond belief! connecticut FTW

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:48 PM

You can't beat online

I know you technically can't beat online, but I'm referring to getting to level 120 and completing all jobs

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:56 PM

The only reason I would even suggest that people play the SP before the Online is to get the practice setting and executing Heists. 

But with Heists still a no-show there is no real reason to play SP first, unless you want to explore Los Santos without wack jobs trying to hunt you at Rank 2.

lol. 

spelunking.uranus
  • spelunking.uranus

Can I have a cheesburger? LOL

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:25 PM

The only reason I would even suggest that people play the SP before the Online is to get the practice setting and executing Heists. 

But with Heists still a no-show there is no real reason to play SP first, unless you want to explore Los Santos without wack jobs trying to hunt you at Rank 2.

lol. 

You should know how to use a gun before you need to use a gun.  And car.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:30 PM

With every new game I play, the golden rule for me is to play the single player first. Once I beat it, I'll go to multiplayer. I'm sure a lot of people do the same.

LadySuperioR
  • LadySuperioR

...the name is good enough

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:55 PM

You can't beat online

This.

Also, Online is considered to be a completely separate game and even though it's set before the events of V, it has nothing to do with V. Other than Lester mentioning "someone unpredictable" during SP, there's nothing else in SP that has anything to do with our Online characters.

When in sp did Lester mention "someone unpredictible"? ..and yes, I did play sp months before I started mp.

AhmadMJamal
  • AhmadMJamal

Tis' The Season, BITCH!

• Members
  • India

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:07 PM

Nahhh, you see... first, you finish the prologue, then you go into MP, and after you get bored with MP, then go into SP. That's the true chronological order right there. :p

But seriously, play SP first to know the controls. I'm amazed to still see people crashing planes after the fair amount of flying in SP.

Flight School FTW!
  • Sir Michael likes this

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:25 AM

I can tell who played SP or not by if they know how to land a plane.

The 6 back-to-back failures this morning on Titan of a Job proves this point.

Solo it, Wolf.

I never take randoms on that job - everyone dies rushing the Titan and I end up doing it all on my own anyway - or the first person to the Titan takes off instantly, leaving everyone else behind to get clobbered by the NPC back-up. So much easier to sit back, snipe the guards in my own sweet time, maybe dust off the last one or two well-covered ones in CQC, then casually stroll away with the Titan.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:13 AM

You can't beat online

This.

Also, Online is considered to be a completely separate game and even though it's set before the events of V, it has nothing to do with V. Other than Lester mentioning "someone unpredictable" during SP, there's nothing else in SP that has anything to do with our Online characters.

When in sp did Lester mention "someone unpredictible"? ..and yes, I did play sp months before I started mp.

During the first heist setup for the jewelry store.  Skip to: 1:15:30

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:56 AM

You can't beat online

You don't beat online.  Online beats you.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users