Quantcast

» «
Photo

Would you like a new Car Customisation DLC?

78 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you like to have a new Car Custimisation DLC? (157 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you like to have a new Car Custimisation DLC?

1. Yes (150 votes [91.46%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 91.46%

2. No (14 votes [8.54%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.54%

Vote Guests cannot vote
xXMunduXx
  • xXMunduXx

Praise Lord Gaben!

• Members
  • Malta

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:54 AM

Ok, so you go and find a car game that has all of that, and when you don't, explain why a game that isn't a car game should have it

You're one heck of a closed minded person.The GTA Series has always been about freedom therefore adding more options wouldn't hurt anyone except some butt-hurt individuals such as yourself.

• ModderX, MOA WINGS and Djeli like this

Tacts_21
  • Tacts_21

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:55 AM Edited by Tacts_21, 24 July 2014 - 06:57 AM.

I do hope nothing listed in the OP is added... To be honest, I'd rather see Adders in vibrant colours roaming the streets of LS than some of these hideous mods...

What's so Hideous? 
Cause chrome adders with dollar wheels aren't Hideous
Cars that look like their wheels are about to fall off (ie camber)

Porsche's with a GT wing

Cheap cars with yellow rims

Luxury sedans with white walls

7 and 9 are cool ideas, though.

xXMunduXx
  • xXMunduXx

Praise Lord Gaben!

• Members
  • Malta

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:56 AM Edited by xXMunduXx, 24 July 2014 - 07:22 AM.

Sorry For Double post* 

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:58 AM

I do hope nothing listed in the OP is added... To be honest, I'd rather see Adders in vibrant colours roaming the streets of LS than some of these hideous mods...

What's so Hideous? 

Porches with a GT wing

Then R* limits the camber. Simple resolutions.

Or how about you f*cking let people do what they want with their car you c*nt

• -Velox likes this

Tacts_21
  • Tacts_21

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:01 AM

What's so Hideous? 

Porches with a GT wing

So you have nothing wrong with me driving in my lime green Chrome Adder with gold $ rims ?

Unnecessary use of expletive too btw.

xXMunduXx
  • xXMunduXx

Praise Lord Gaben!

• Members
  • Malta

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:05 AM Edited by xXMunduXx, 24 July 2014 - 07:25 AM.

What's so Hideous? 

Porches with a GT wing

Porsches With Widebody and GT Wings have been used as Race cars since Forever. The Dewbauchee Massacro is basically the same Concept....

And Anyway how is this Hideous?If you've ever been to LA you'd know that everything I've mentioned in the OP is common in the car scene there.

Take a look at this:

Spoiler

Also "Cheap cars with yellow rims" it's called a Drift car.I wouldn't call that cheap.The parts they put on these cars aren't that cheap.

Tacts_21
  • Tacts_21

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:09 AM

And Anyway how is this Hideous?If you've ever been to LA you'd know that everything I've mentioned in the OP is common in the car scene there.

Yeah, doesn't mean it looks any good either...

Well, IMO...

Skyline_Mad
  • Skyline_Mad

supercalifragilistic when we drop we go ballistic

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:21 PM

If they were to bring out a car mod dlc, it shouldnt be named "The Los Santos Customs Update" imo, they should bring back the mod shop from San Andreas and call it "The Wheel Arch Angels Update"     especially if there is going to be more extreme looking kits and liveries etc...

• BigJoe_1 likes this

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:01 PM

-Better exhaust sounds, Example: The Schwartzer should sound like a f*cking V8.
I should go play NFS or MC lol.

we really need better exhaust sound but the Schwartzer had a V12 emblem so i guess it has a V12 even
Yep totally forgot about the V12 emblem. Then it should sound like a v12.

LanaDelRey888
  • LanaDelRey888

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:55 PM

I always felt the Akuma sounded so tame. Streetfighters are generally loud and the 'stubby turbo exhaust' IRL is deafening. Yet in the game it sounds the same regardless of what exhaust you install.

And the Feltzer's sound is out of place..

Cheetah/Entity/Zentorno/Vacca/Infernus all share the same sound. If you listen closely, you'll notice it's very similar to that in GTA3 and VC only slightly edited.

ELGBAiZ
  • ELGBAiZ

STRR

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:29 PM Edited by ELGBAiZ, 24 July 2014 - 11:31 PM.

Nope, it's just fine the way it is...this is Grand Theft Auto, not "Ugly Car Customization Derby"

If you're not satisfied with this game then play another or make your own

You call this ugly?
Spoiler

Spoiler
Yes, the red car is just full of bullsh*t add-ons, like the guy found a butt-f*cking-ugly-car-parts catalog and ordered everything that fit his car and double-stick-taped all of that sh*t on...and then somehow managed to not fit the tailpipe through the notch in the bumper

The black car is the generic street-race-douche car, funny that he thinks he needs that parachute...what he really needs is the right tires for the type of driving he's trying to do, and when he figures that out, he can rack his brain on how to drive in a straight line like a real driver
Congratulations!
You just earned the "Most Positive Comment"-badge on Gtaforums.com!

I'm so glad that you posted in this thread. You bring sunshine into my life. You make my life worth living.

Now, piss off.

-Velox
  • -Velox

Street Tuner

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:53 PM

There should also be neon lights too, Inside, under, and probably in the engine too?

I've seen a few cars with neon lights in real life.

Nope, it's just fine the way it is...this is Grand Theft Auto, not "Ugly Car Customization Derby"

If you're not satisfied with this game then play another or make your own

You call this ugly?
Spoiler

Spoiler
Yes, the red car is just full of bullsh*t add-ons, like the guy found a butt-f*cking-ugly-car-parts catalog and ordered everything that fit his car and double-stick-taped all of that sh*t on...and then somehow managed to not fit the tailpipe through the notch in the bumper

The black car is the generic street-race-douche car, funny that he thinks he needs that parachute...what he really needs is the right tires for the type of driving he's trying to do, and when he figures that out, he can rack his brain on how to drive in a straight line like a real driver

Are you stupid? Do you know how fast that car is going not to mention keeping it straight can be some hard work... "Generic street-race-douche car" ...How?..

I mean what the f*ck, you diss something without actually giving a proper explanation and then expect people to be cool with it?

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

I'll rustle your jimmies if you give me some sugar ;)

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:50 AM

If they were to bring out a car mod dlc, it shouldnt be named "The Los Santos Customs Update" imo, they should bring back the mod shop from San Andreas and call it "The Wheel Arch Angels Update"     especially if there is going to be more extreme looking kits and liveries etc...

We have very similar minds :lol:.

I posted this in a thread dedicated to the arrival of a DLC that is practically the same as the one the OP has suggested. The only difference is that the thread used NFSU2 as the basis specifically.

In the thread I suggested that along with all the new cars, Mods, Upgrades (Nitrous and drift tires) and other features that Wheel Arch Angels be reopened at one of the dock warehouses, So the docks has a better purpose than the place where you go to get ripped off by Simeon. It would offer exclusive stuff that is out of LSC's league like Neon, special widebody kits, Special paintjobs (Like the one in my signature) and as an added bonus it would sell the Chrome wheel paint we all very much desire.

FURIOUSAM31
  • FURIOUSAM31

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: n

• New Members
  • Italy

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:06 AM Edited by FURIOUSAM31, 25 July 2014 - 02:19 AM.

The Customisation in GTA V as a whole is pretty lacking. In my Opinion there NEEDS to be an addition to the Selection of options available.

Here's a few I think should be Added:

1.Lower suspension option.There's already a trick to slam your cars but why not just add it as an option?

Spoiler

2.An Option to add Camber to Vehicles

Spoiler

3.Widebody Body kits option for  Cars

Spoiler

4.Hydraulics for Low riders.This is California for f*ck's sake R*

Spoiler

5. An option to Change the exhaust note on vehicles.Basically it would be the same thing as changing the horn.

6.The Option to add liveries to the car. For example adding the Atomic logo on the Sun strip or on the side.

Spoiler

EDIT:

7. Lift Kits for Off road trucks.

Spoiler

8.Bullet proof Glass for level 120+ Players. I'm not sure about this one as it may be too OP.

9.Chrome Rims need to happen.

Spoiler

I SWEAR you read my mind! well said. 
I would add: spinning rims, complete vynil editor (as seen on social club for crew logo), the option for manual transmission and the NO2,  im tired of NOS tanks that i cant use in my stallion.

• BigJoe_1 likes this

krooked kouki
  • krooked kouki

Gear Head

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:22 AM Edited by lukeskateboards, 25 July 2014 - 02:25 AM.

I don't oppose any of your ideas, but sadly we won't ever see R* add this type of DLC. Considering how lazy they already are, I just can't see them going back and adding options on existing cars..

Only thing we can hope for are new cars with better options.

Also, I try to stay away from threads like these, because people like some douche up there don't know anything about car tuning… Everything they say is just complete garbage and has zero credit because they don't know what they're talking about,

MOA WINGS
  • MOA WINGS

And now you gon' be with me for the last ride

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:25 AM

In this thread with people voting no: "Stop liking what I don't like!"

I bet they bitch when the person in front of them gets a different type of icecream, too.

• ModderX likes this

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:41 AM

What's so Hideous? 
Porches with a GT wing

So you have nothing wrong with me driving in my lime green Chrome Adder with gold $ rims ?
Unnecessary use of expletive too btw.
i have no problem with that, if that's what you like. You spent your paying for the game, and I feel you should be able to play it how you like.

Do you get mad when the person in front of you orders a different meal at a restaurant?

Tacts_21
  • Tacts_21

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:45 AM

Spoiler

Yes, yes I do.

ALPHaRyuTaTSuMaKi
  • ALPHaRyuTaTSuMaKi

PC Hacker/Safe Cracker

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:45 AM Edited by ALPHaRyuTaTSuMaKi, 25 July 2014 - 02:45 AM.

1. for my rice-mobiles
3. for my Porsche
4. for my Goth-Manana and Hearse
5. for my Dominator
6 + 7. for my Sandkings.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users