Photo

POLICE

33 replies to this topic
mrdiamond666
  • mrdiamond666

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:07 AM

As long as they are making 1/3 less than the male cops... im all for it...
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE likes this

gTaOXIC
  • gTaOXIC

Shock Troop

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:34 AM

Wheres all the female police officers? I only seen 1 walking down the street in story mode way back in September, of course I killed her on sight, but that was it-- No more chicks with sticks, although there is one pictured (I named her Stacey) in the loading screen arresting Poppy Mitchell.
Theres also alot of black police officers too which is strange, they need to remove half of them and insert some female cops to shoot at.
Rockstar needs to bring back the 6 star wanted level with Military assistance which could also save us from the tank and jet trolls. Broken down as
1 star- Police nearby on foot are looking for you, not spawing randomly to arrest you. You are able to commit more crimes til you reach 2 stars. And use the old style where they are not shooting at you if you only have melee weapon drawn out or no gun at all. Shooting to kill on 1 star is annoying
2 star- NOW they are you pursuing in police cars, and can shoot to kill on sight
3 star- Road Blocks
4 star- NOW helicopters are chasing you
5 star- the good ol' NOOSE and FIB gets involved
6 star- Military comes kills you
Theres seriously is a need for an revamped police update, doesnt have to be my way but 8 cops hopping out of 1 randomly spawned Cruiser is ridiculous. And respawning with 3 stars has gotten worse.

7 star - nothing but female cops in sexy officer lingerie armed with purple "batons"
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE likes this

MythicRare
  • MythicRare

Twisted Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:36 AM Edited by MythicRare, 10 August 2014 - 05:36 AM.

They always shoot to kill because Rockstar didn't feel like making a busted mechanic for GTA Online.

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

GTA KING. NO CHEAT CODES.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:54 AM Edited by BLACK DYNAM1TE, 10 August 2014 - 11:55 AM.

A 'Busted' system could work. I would hate to get caught on a 1 star level, but it would be a game changer. Put players in Prison for up to 10 minutes (which isnt long in this game) and have them cool down. They could only play Prison Jobs: Deathmatches, Survivals, Races, missions, etc...while serving time.

After the first 5 minutes they could pay $20,000 per Star to make bail, or have crew and friends bust them out, creating an automatic 5 star level and starting the chase process all over again.

Players would love the cool down period, it would give us basically a in game break to go the restroom, make a sandwhich, or even have sex. Some of us hardcore fanactics probably would find a way to do all 3 in the 10 minutes...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users