POLICE

33 replies to this topic
BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

GTA KING. NO CHEAT CODES.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:53 PM

Wheres all the female police officers? I only seen 1 walking down the street in story mode way back in September, of course I killed her on sight, but that was it-- No more chicks with sticks, although there is one pictured (I named her Stacey) in the loading screen arresting Poppy Mitchell.

Theres also alot of black police officers too which is strange, they need to remove half of them and insert some female cops to shoot at.

Rockstar needs to bring back the 6 star wanted level with Military assistance which could also save us from the tank and jet trolls. Broken down as

1 star- Police nearby on foot are looking for you, not spawing randomly to arrest you. You are able to commit more crimes til you reach 2 stars. And use the old style where they are not shooting at you if you only have melee weapon drawn out or no gun at all. Shooting to kill on 1 star is annoying

2 star- NOW they are you pursuing in police cars, and can shoot to kill on sight

3 star- Road Blocks

4 star- NOW helicopters are chasing you

5 star- the good ol' NOOSE and FIB gets involved

6 star- Military comes kills you

Theres seriously is a need for an revamped police update, doesnt have to be my way but 8 cops hopping out of 1 randomly spawned Cruiser is ridiculous. And respawning with 3 stars has gotten worse.
  • ten-a-penny, ZeroF0rce, RAS_ZeroZ and 7 others like this

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:55 PM

I have no objections to woman officers in the game, as long as they are logically less effective at their job  than their male counterparts, of course.

• Governator, ZeroF0rce, RAS_ZeroZ and 12 others like this

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:56 PM

Cream Corn! Nooooooooooooooooo!

He shouldn't have died.

• BLACK DYNAM1TE likes this

Buckminsterfullerene
  • Buckminsterfullerene

WHY AM I STILL GETTING HATE?

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:59 PM

The 1 star wanted levels make no sense.

They're so easy to get but somehow take as long as 5 star wanted levels to lose.

Of course there's the unrealistic spawns, spidey senses, etc. etc. too.

• StormerBoy, GrandTheftNine, ten-a-penny and 6 others like this

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:09 PM

The 1 star wanted levels make no sense.
They're so easy to get but somehow take as long as 5 star wanted levels to lose.
Of course there's the unrealistic spawns, spidey senses, etc. etc. too.

right, theres no cops driving in traffic, walking down street --but 1 little ass star and they jumping out of helicopters to arrest you
  • Crunch McThornbody, Mr. Crowley, Jeff Nesteruk and 1 other like this

SPEEDSTER0595
  • SPEEDSTER0595

Red Rum Racing

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:09 PM

I was thinking, could we have fighter jets coming after you with 5 stars and tanks on the street.

Its only to bring realism back as i doubt the real life military/police would send 100 cop cars to take care of a tank roaming the streets blowing up everything in sight.

Also, different weapons should have different wanted levels.

Stickies and grenades would get automatic three stars if caught.

RPGs mini guns and grenade launchers four stars if caught.

Any level above three stars will have cops shooting on sight.

• Jeff Nesteruk, BLACK DYNAM1TE and MadeBrazen like this

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:12 PM

Cream Corn! Nooooooooooooooooo!

He shouldn't have died.

You wild for that, I just now got the joke

I was thinking, could we have fighter jets coming after you with 5 stars and tanks on the street.

Its only to bring realism back as i doubt the real life military/police would send 100 cop cars to take care of a tank roaming the streets blowing up everything in sight.

Also, different weapons should have different wanted levels.

Stickies and grenades would get automatic three stars if caught.
RPGs mini guns and grenade launchers four stars if caught.

Any level above three stars will have cops shooting on sight.

that sounds reasonable too
  • Demetri_FTO_1. likes this

Fennimoe
  • Fennimoe

Most Known Unknown

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:16 PM

Lol! Most of the cops that show up in Online are clones of each other, which makes me laugh... I see a cop that resembles Anthony Anderson more than any other cop

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:24 PM

While doing American Exports, cops kept spawning out of nowhere

I was in a f*cking jet, flying over the Pacific Ocean!

So i flew over the Alamo Sea ( i think thats what its called) jumped out and swam all the way to the bottom.

I miraculously lost the cops, no boats came, mind you, i had 4 stars.

So there's your cop logic

Robaldinio
  • Robaldinio

Stay DeClasse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:34 PM

I want to know why it's harder to shake 2-3 stars than it is 4-5.

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:36 PM Edited by BLACK DYNAM1TE, 23 July 2014 - 03:39 PM.

So i flew over the Alamo Sea ( i think thats what its called) jumped out and swam all the way to the bottom.

you saying black cops can't swim?

• marco-polo and Jeff Nesteruk like this

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:36 PM

you saying black cops can't swim?

Lol no,

But you won't find a black cop anywhere in the country, and/or forest.

That sh*t ain't for us!

-Jacking-
  • -Jacking-

Formerly Agent-Sanchez

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:41 PM

I am of agreement for the Soldiers! Many people complain about aggressiveness about the Police officers but I find that adds challenge and much of actions, I imagine still best the session which will have much more promptnesses if the army came with Cargobob which will transport the Tank until downtown, as in the steerings of Paleto Bay with the soldiers by truck/cars or buzzard with our continuations with the N.O.O.S.E/FIB and the LSPD, and I am of agreement! The women are forgotten much in GTA

• Jeff Nesteruk likes this

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:49 PM Edited by BLACK DYNAM1TE, 23 July 2014 - 03:49 PM.

@ Agent Sanchez aren't you dead?

but yeah I like that Carbobbing idea of yours...

MadeBrazen
  • MadeBrazen

Valiantly Hearty

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:25 PM Edited by Bandalamente, 23 July 2014 - 04:26 PM.

People really talking sense here, GTA wanted levels have taken a real step backwards. Is it because, no, please not because.. Shhhh...KK? You are killed more often so are losing more money...? Jesus R* have some fookin balls and say F no to Take Two for once!!!

One star melee weapons only totally agree with - they just want to arrest you, not gun you down. Would be a nice contrast and make a higher level and them then trying to kill you have more of an effect.
Type of crime dictating level I totally agree with. Explosives is a serious crime.
I think 6 star should be very difficult to achieve but once it comes, then there should be a slight delay before that military convoy rolls up on yo ass and you will be neutralised.

These things existed once! D'oh.

dewtech
  • dewtech

Tied down with battleship chains

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:35 PM

There are female cops, just quite rare.

Most obvious one is in the mission Chopper Tail,, it's always a girl on the police bike

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:36 PM

1. No more chicks with sticks

2. Theres also alot of black police officers too which is strange, they need to remove half of them and insert some female cops to shoot at.

1. I don't know why but when i read that my mind automatically went to this

Spoiler

2. No thanks, Last thing we need is Rev Al Sharpton and Rev Jessie Jackson holding a protest @ R* headquarters claiming they are being racist by removing black cops from the game.

Before you say he won't don't forget these are the same guys who protested McDonalds for firing a black worker who was fired for throwing food at a customer and claimed she was unjustfy fired.

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:38 PM

1. No more chicks with sticks

2. Theres also alot of black police officers too which is strange, they need to remove half of them and insert some female cops to shoot at.

1. I don't know why but when i read that my mind automatically went to this

Spoiler

2. No thanks, Last thing we need is Rev Al Sharpton and Rev Jessie Jackson holding a protest @ R* headquarters claiming they are being racist by removing black cops from the game.

Before you say he won't don't forget these are the same guys who protested McDonalds for firing a black worker who was fired for throwing food at a customer and claimed she was unjustfy fired.

I f*cking hate Al Sharpton.

ZeroSafe5615
  • ZeroSafe5615

When's Darkstalkers?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:41 PM

I have no objections to woman officers in the game, as long as they are logically less effective at their job  than their male counterparts, of course.

So they shoot like humans and not aimbots? I'd be all for it if it means not getting shot off the roof of a building by a cop with a pistol at ground level.

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:34 PM

There are female cops, just quite rare.

Most obvious one is in the mission Chopper Tail,, it's always a girl on the police bike

Everybody always talking about that police bike I never seen. But I always Cargobob the equipment to Trevors trailer and let the crew sort out the police issues. Gotta keep an extra look out for her now so I can shoot her personally...but I believe it though as it always a lone female on some missions--

That 1 FIB lady in Rooftop Rumble with her incredible accuracy

The 1 chick in The Lost MC during Satellite Communications (probably Ashley)

*Disclaimer:

I nor any member of DEAD PRE5IDENT5 DO NOT have anything against women or wish any harm on them in real life or fictionally. But we do feel the need to shoot Police Officers EQUALLY no matter the sex, race, age, nationality. 7/23/14

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:45 PM Edited by Darth_Rob, 23 July 2014 - 11:47 PM.

I've only seen one female police officer. I was kind of surprised to see her, so I walked up to check her out.

She shot me. With NO WANTED LEVEL.  She just said "I'm warning you!" and then put a cap in my ass.

So the less of them the better.

I agree that a 5 or 6 star wanted level should bring in the military.  I don't know why they got rid of it. 

Likewise, you should be able to get wanted level reduced for performing good deeds, such as driving the speed limit or helping little old NPC's across the street.

But seriously, folks...

• Jeff Nesteruk, BLACK DYNAM1TE and Orra like this

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:53 PM

What pisses me off about the police is that when you're just roaming the land / air the chance of spotting police is extremely low, yet when you get a wanted level they're f*cking everywhere! Literally! Even in the sky when you're in a jet at the ceiling of the play area the police helis spawn at that high level, it's f*cking insane!

• Jeff Nesteruk and BLACK DYNAM1TE like this

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:29 AM

I mean I always suggested that maybe Free Aim should be cop free, that would encourage more players to join ( I live in Auto-Aim because I am killing more Police than other players during a shoot out it seems) but then again Cops are just part of GTA. Its like racing with traffic turned off-- pointless. If you run around the city all day you should be to handle a race full of NPC traffic. So with Police its a love-hate deal: "I hate you Police, but come chase me out to Paleto!!" So we cant get rid of them because they would be highly missed in some form of entertainment.

*lightbulb*

There should be a carnage meter, the more quickly you fill it, the next level star you become... when you cool off or hiding unseen the meter slowly lowers down a star. That would balance out a whole lot of sh*t. But only in free mode, keep missions the way they are for the challenge. Do away with that mental state BS because anybody who plays this game is some form of unstable we already know that part.

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:35 AM

Or bring back bribes!! Remember that sh*t? You find a hidden star and would lose a level? I know glasses and mask are the new editions, but they could co-exist and actually work together.

I can hear my 2nd in command now "hey man pull over to that alley I need to grab a star.."

Make them randomly appear in the area (like Brucies pill) you are causing mayhem and that way you have to work you way over there to survive/lose wanted level

mrpodo100
  • mrpodo100

Grandmaster Sexy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:10 AM

We obviously need tranny cops.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:22 AM

Before anything they need to fix the female officers as their models are bugged, and black officers are technically the same model as White or hispanic officers so I doubt they'll remove them.

I oppose to the idea of having the Army, if you think the Police won't go after a tank you obviously did not see the 1995 pursuit in Califonia in where the SPD, the CHP and other autorithies went after a tank with no military help.

• Lead and NubcakeVII like this

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:24 AM

The cops in Online are designed to curtail rampages. Unlike previous GTA games, the cops in V/Online are not a deterrent to mayhem - they are the game's response to it. 

My suspicion is that it's done deliberately to keep max-star cop chases to a minimum in MP. Considering that a given lobby might have 16 players in it, R* would have to allow for each individual player to have a 5-star wanted level at the same time - this leads to the potential for 16 separate but massive and dynamic chases to be happening as the same time on one session; that's probably way too much for the servers to handle long-term, so the solution is cops that will always catch you, always hit you, always respawn instantly. 

The flipside is that R* has to allow for the cops to be able to take on 16 of us at the same time. If an entire session found a defensible spot, dug in and went to war with the cops, digging them out would require superhuman efforts - thus the game grants the cops superhuman abilities. It's not to make us suffer - it's so that the cops are something we have to consider instead of just ignoring - ie keeping the game challenging. 

As far as shooting to kill from the start, it's pretty much the same reason - they are designed to end rampages as quickly as possible.

By way of evidence that max star cop chases tax the servers, try this out: get a couple of friends into a session. You head out to Blaine somewhere. Your two friends each get a 5-star cop chase going on different parts of the map. Once they're fully engaged, look at the roads. No NPC cars whatsoever, right? NPC cars vanish once there are too many cops on the map. Those times when minutes go by without you even seeing an NPC car were probably caused by a huge cop chase miles from where you are. 

NubcakeVII
  • NubcakeVII

Strawberry Fondler

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:38 AM

Rockstar should seriously hold off on DLC for a bit and fix these cops.

They are a BIG issue that needs to be resolved.
  • Joekill95 and BLACK DYNAM1TE like this

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:16 AM

I've sent messages to the GTAOnline email so many times about a 6th star and never get anything back. I hope it's added at some point.

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:13 AM

zlle814.jpg

Found 1!!! Her funeral is next week...

If you have a shoot out by the Police stations eventually theyll run out male cops and the women will pop up. It was crazy too, because even the people that me and the crew were battling all had to stop killing and take pictures, no one could believed it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users