Quantcast

» «
Photo

If you could get rid of one thing in GTAO, what would it be?

178 replies to this topic
OmchGaming
  • OmchGaming

Public Enemy

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:36 PM

Okay, to replace cops is one thing. But by the looks of it some of you want them completely gone..in a GTA game...what are you high on? Just fix the A.I and be done with it. Damn.

Robaldinio
  • Robaldinio

Stay DeClasse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:37 PM Edited by Robaldinio, 23 July 2014 - 03:38 PM.

Ragdoll physics.

To anyone who said cops: Go play Mario Kart or something morons.

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:37 PM

Cops, for sure. Or at least the on/off choice.

If we can have FA/AA lobbies, we can have cop on/off lobbies.

primevil60
  • primevil60

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:38 PM

Assisted aim/Traditional GTA aiming.

This. The single most detrimental feature to this game. Causes empty servers, easy missions, and boring PVP.

• PANiC ATTACK3R likes this

penguinhero
  • penguinhero

Wishing to swing around like in Attack On Titan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:39 PM

All the idiotic f*ckers who just fight and scream over each other on the mic and who kill on sight

I want a nice game where people could work together and not have to implement a feature to tell you HEY I WILL KILL YOU and some random white dot kills you instead

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:41 PM

Military vehicles.

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

I STILL DON'T OWN A TANK IN GTA ONLINE.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:41 PM

cheaters

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:43 PM

I would get rid of Youtubers. I had one ask me how I got white for my crew color and I wouldn't tell him. Told him no because youtubers have broken the game with all their glitch videos. He responded with, and I quote, " ? I didnt ruin anything. lol rockstar did by not bringing out heists."

Cops.

Yeah, the cops in GTAO are broken as heck and the AI is just plain ridiculous.

Can you please, in a rational sense, explain to me how you think the cops are broken and the AI is just plain ridiculous?
He might be referring to something like I said above with the "search" script being somewhat ridiculous. Lets say you shot an NPC on the street then you ran a block away and hide in a corner of a parking garage. You were never seen by the police...they show up and do a random search for a few seconds...then they all turn directly towards you and converge on your position. I could see maybe they are interrogating the civilian witnesses and they say "he went that way" and they all start moving in that direction but you should see them on both sides of the street fanning out into alleys and doorways searching not all lining up to attack you.

Then you also have the shooting...an interesting fact that if your running away zigzagging and jumping and such they will hit you with every shot and you die in seconds...if you stand in the middle of the street surrounded and do nothing it will often take much longer to die...they miss...do less damage...and act highly confused. Roadblock snipers can hit your tires at 150 miles per hour with your bumper aimed right at their crotch.

Then you have the car chases...no matter what you drive they go faster. If you wiggle the car or weave a lot they never touch you from behind but if you drive straight it is like they are driving homing beacons with space shuttle rockets for thrust.

So what you are saying is that the police in this game behave like the highly trained police of the real world. Funny concept that.
Police are trained very well yes...but not to this level and their equipment has limits. Those police cruisers will not be keeping up with a super car...thats what the helicopters are for. And as far as shooting...I have seen videos of multiple officers unloading entire clips into a vehicle with a suspect that had killed or attempted to kill an officer. Hundreds of rounds fired and only a few actually hit the person. Regular beat cops are not going to hit you in the head through a window a block away as your leaving.

Swat and military are about right...but the regulars are a bit over the top.
  • -Velox likes this

Zhake
  • Zhake

Riding a giant bunny to freedom!

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:02 PM

I would get rid of Youtubers. I had one ask me how I got white for my crew color and I wouldn't tell him. Told him no because youtubers have broken the game with all their glitch videos. He responded with, and I quote, " ? I didnt ruin anything. lol rockstar did by not bringing out heists."

Cops.

Can you please, in a rational sense, explain to me how you think the cops are broken and the AI is just plain ridiculous?

He might be referring to something like I said above with the "search" script being somewhat ridiculous. Lets say you shot an NPC on the street then you ran a block away and hide in a corner of a parking garage. You were never seen by the police...they show up and do a random search for a few seconds...then they all turn directly towards you and converge on your position. I could see maybe they are interrogating the civilian witnesses and they say "he went that way" and they all start moving in that direction but you should see them on both sides of the street fanning out into alleys and doorways searching not all lining up to attack you.

Then you also have the shooting...an interesting fact that if your running away zigzagging and jumping and such they will hit you with every shot and you die in seconds...if you stand in the middle of the street surrounded and do nothing it will often take much longer to die...they miss...do less damage...and act highly confused. Roadblock snipers can hit your tires at 150 miles per hour with your bumper aimed right at their crotch.

Then you have the car chases...no matter what you drive they go faster. If you wiggle the car or weave a lot they never touch you from behind but if you drive straight it is like they are driving homing beacons with space shuttle rockets for thrust.

So what you are saying is that the police in this game behave like the highly trained police of the real world. Funny concept that.

I didn't know the regular cop was able to shoot the driver of a sports car at 100mph, shooting to kill someone that is very close and see through the walls.

• -Velox likes this

TurkeyShenanigans
  • TurkeyShenanigans

Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic

• Members
  • Qatar

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:04 PM Edited by TurkeyShenanigans, 23 July 2014 - 04:04 PM.

Cops

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

It's my brains against your von Braun.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:06 PM

Cops.

How the hell are the police in GTAO broken? They are doing what they are supposed to do, which is take down criminals. When you open fire on another player or NPC, it stands to reason that there will be a police response.

Getting a wanted level when you're on a mountain & discharging a suppressed weapon clearly shows cops are broken.
  • -Velox likes this

Khelandros
  • Khelandros

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:07 PM

Cops.

I didn't know the regular cop was able to shoot the driver of a sports car at 100mph, shooting to kill someone that is very close and see through the walls.

Thanks for reminding me. I would also get rid of the stupid shooting through walls. Don't know how many times I've been killed a full body length away from a corner.

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

Queens of the Damned Founder

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:10 PM

Cop cars that can keep up with your Zentorro! wtf!!

¥en
  • ¥en

Get Cage'd

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:19 PM

Free aim being a separate server.

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

You Bumder

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:09 PM

Top speed cap.

'Buys Adder that has top speed of 250mph, Tests top speed on motorway and the recorded top speed is 148mph'.

• radshad likes this

Cripto136
  • Cripto136

Alpha Team

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [Reporting]

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:11 PM

Cool down rates for about everything you can order from your phone...

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

I missed my own 1 year anniversary! ;_;

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:30 PM

Haters.

hercules1975
  • hercules1975

UK Dark Knights Crew Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:35 PM

Wall breaches.

Did you know in 'Story Mode' (AKA GTA5) there is actually a fence that acts as a barrier to stop Franklin/Michael/Trevor from accessing the carpark wall breach near the Alta St. apartment block?

However, for some unexplained reason - this is absent from 'Online' (AKA GTA [5] Online)?

Maybe an oversight by the developers do you think?

:santa:

SanAndreasRolePlay
  • SanAndreasRolePlay

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:52 PM

definitely the police

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:56 PM

GTA Online.

Mister J
  • Mister J

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:00 PM

-The whole cops being able to catch up to your car in a matter of 2 seconds. (For example flying down the highway in a super car and a cop car being able to come from behind and ram into you)

-This also applies for helicopters to.

-The super pin point accuracy of the Ai's in the missions

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Meep Meep.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:01 PM

Channel X, FlyLo FM and Soulwax FM.

bluefoxx
  • bluefoxx

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:07 PM

Mental state & cops

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:07 PM Edited by BoJack Cognac, 23 July 2014 - 06:07 PM.

"If you could get rid of one thing in GTAO, what would it be?"

Getting 2 stars for taking a random car off the street, just because Simeon wants it.

• dreadluxx likes this

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:20 PM

the lazer

Jeone
  • Jeone

Oi! Oi! OI!

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:24 PM

Can't decide on youtubers or tanks

fiebru787
  • fiebru787

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:26 PM

Bravado gountler

livejoker
  • livejoker

What am I still doing here?

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:42 PM

No idea why people want to remove kids from GTA:O. We've all been young and we've all played a mature game when we were way below the age required to play it. If some kids love GTA, let them play. Some bitter comments in this topic. :/

If I could remove something from GTA:O? I'm going to cheat by wording my phrase in a special way but I would remove the players that break the integrity of what GTA:O was supposed to be; teamwork. In the GTA:O trailer (which was staged by R*, yes, but it's a nice idea), people were passing by one another without shooting the other car. People would fly by with a jet without being a dick. Imagine you're cruising around and a guy in a Entity shows up and he rides next to you. I think if that happened the universe would explode. People in GTA:O right now will always pass by players that aren't moving on the map. They'll drive by, honk and if you don't move they'll shoot your face in. Why? I have no clue. An easy kill? Domination? Seriously, the GTA:O player has the mentality of a serial killer with too much money.

• -Velox and BigJoe_1 like this

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:43 PM

That one wooden pole round the corner from the Alta St apartments.

I've hit that thing so many damn times I'm amazed I've not pushed it to Sandy Shores...

• Jeone likes this

Myoyoy
  • Myoyoy

Playa

• BUSTED!
  • England

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:46 PM

kids

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users