Quantcast

» «
Photo

If you could get rid of one thing in GTAO, what would it be?

178 replies to this topic
Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Happy 1st anniversary without heists!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:33 PM

R* nerfing the mission payouts in half a bunch of months ago.

AfterAnAsea
  • AfterAnAsea

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:34 PM

Hackers/modders/glitchers/exploiters/cheater of any kind. Anyone under the age of 18. Anyone over 18 who missed puberty.

^ Then there goes most of the players. Lol, I'd also  like to see Rooftop Rumble and the RR Grinders gone... most bugged mission ever.

Good, let them be gone.  I really hope one day this can be solved.

I'll continue to do my part in making sure I help this happen.

Buckminsterfullerene
  • Buckminsterfullerene

WHY AM I STILL GETTING HATE?

• Members
  • Liberia

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:35 PM

Assisted aim/Traditional GTA aiming.

Oh no.

abondonthread.jpg

tumblr_mgqqromHgt1qeacv5o2_500.png

• 2281 likes this

Supreme Gentlemen
  • Supreme Gentlemen

Requested Ban

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:35 PM

FUN!.....oh wait

pedinhuh
  • pedinhuh

PSN:rph_brasil (PS3), hit me up!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:38 PM

Glitches.
the whole rest of the game would eventually correct itself and people would play the game as they were suppossed to. But as everyone knows, there can't be a game that is glitch-safe.

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:40 PM

Squeakers.

DoingTheImpossible
  • DoingTheImpossible

Waiting for GTA V on Xbox One.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:41 PM

The 'blacklist' of storable vehicles

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

This election sucks.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:41 PM

Quote trains...  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:

AlienOne
  • AlienOne

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:42 PM

Why aren't I able to store an Airtug :(

garyfromscotland
  • garyfromscotland

Jock

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:44 PM

The ability to roll.

meatrocket8
  • meatrocket8

stompin' neck & cashin' checks!

• Members
  • Democratic-Republic-of-the-Congo

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:51 PM

"Unknown Network Errors"

• don ovdi' island likes this

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:57 PM

Money

• 2281 likes this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:02 PM

To remove just one...it would be the portion of the police AI script that has them "wander"specifically in your direction while "searching for you after you broke line of sight. They should be looking in all directions not all converging on your position.

Two other options would be...
Remove tanks and jets.
Or
Remove the portion of the NPC AI script that makes them purposely get in your way. The only action they should be doing in direct relation with us passing by is stopping and screaming or running away. They should not be adjusting speed to ours or making un natural moves solely for the purpose of obstruction...they should just be doing what they would have done had we not been cruising by them.

The one thing I would add is the ability to go from a public online lobby to a private or crew online lobby directly without needing to go to single player.

Another would be to allow us to change targetting setting while online and have it apply to the next session we enter.
  • BarryRiley and The7thOne like this

mmm chocolate
  • mmm chocolate

.... BLAINE COUNTY .... xbox one

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:03 PM

Easy.

Catchup.

One of their worst ideas ever.
  • Shaundi., RoachKiller_416, Sir Michael and 1 other like this

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

This action will have consequences

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:07 PM

Easy.

Catchup.

One of their worst ideas ever.

I agree. Having a person who chose the slowest motorcycle in the game (Faggio) should NOT be able to catch up to my Akuma. Never

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:08 PM

You know...this would actually be an awsome thing for Rockstar to do as sort of a contest. Have people compete in some way...whatever you think might work and then the winner gets to communicate directly with one person on the team about one idea or concept they want in the game. The dev would have to make every effort to work with the winner to tweak or widdle the idea into something that can actually be done and then impliment it.

That would be interesting.
  • The7thOne likes this

radshad
  • radshad

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:09 PM Edited by radshad, 23 July 2014 - 03:10 PM.

Anyone below the age of 18

Implies that people over the age of 18 can't be a nuisance too.

It implies that they aren't even old enough to legally play the game and that at least 50-75% of annoying asshole squeekers would be eliminated.

If a grown man can't act like an adult on GTAO he probably will never learn how...

BarryRiley
  • BarryRiley

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:09 PM

To remove just one...it would be the portion of the police AI script that has them "wander"specifically in your direction while "searching for you after you broke line of sight. They should be looking in all directions not all converging on your position.

Two other options would be...
Remove tanks and jets.
Or
Remove the portion of the NPC AI script that makes them purposely get in your way. The only action they should be doing in direct relation with us passing by is stopping and screaming or running away. They should not be adjusting speed to ours or making un natural moves solely for the purpose of obstruction...they should just be doing what they would have done had we not been cruising by them.

The one thing I would add is the ability to go from a public online lobby to a private or crew online lobby directly without needing to go to single player.

Another would be to allow us to change targetting setting while online and have it apply to the next session we enter.

Everything you just said. The NPC thing is particularly annoying. It's laziness on the programmer's part to increase difficulty of something by making NPCs swerve in front of you or aim head on at you when you're trying to escape

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:10 PM

Cops

AceThaCreator
  • AceThaCreator

Guilty By Association

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:10 PM

SQEAKERS these little f**kers are the cancer of GTAonline & are a waste of server space, always trying to glitch the hell out of the game & are USELESS at every game mode.
  • radshad likes this

Khelandros
  • Khelandros

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:11 PM

I would get rid of Youtubers. I had one ask me how I got white for my crew color and I wouldn't tell him. Told him no because youtubers have broken the game with all their glitch videos. He responded with, and I quote, " ? I didnt ruin anything. lol rockstar did by not bringing out heists."

Cops.

Yeah, the cops in GTAO are broken as heck and the AI is just plain ridiculous.

Can you please, in a rational sense, explain to me how you think the cops are broken and the AI is just plain ridiculous?

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

Always Dapper

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:11 PM

Assisted Aim and GTA Trad aim.

Stop pandering to the lowest depths

Seriously tho....COPS

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:16 PM

Free aim except for snipers. Now with mouse on a pc . . . . Free aim all the way.
  • oidgod likes this

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:21 PM

I would get rid of Youtubers. I had one ask me how I got white for my crew color and I wouldn't tell him. Told him no because youtubers have broken the game with all their glitch videos. He responded with, and I quote, " ? I didnt ruin anything. lol rockstar did by not bringing out heists."

Cops.

Can you please, in a rational sense, explain to me how you think the cops are broken and the AI is just plain ridiculous?

I agree, YouTube has ruined many gaming communities, especially GTA Online, with the constant money glitch videos.

Let's face it; they're doing it for the money.

Plum Tomato
  • Plum Tomato

Be gentle

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:21 PM

I'd get rid of moaners. Especially those who moan about kids playing and who make sweeping generalisations about players playing in their own way. I was playing the first GTA at 13, just like 90% of gamers who have played something (or seen a film) whilst under the age limit.

• livejoker and 2281 like this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:23 PM

Cops.

He might be referring to something like I said above with the "search" script being somewhat ridiculous. Lets say you shot an NPC on the street then you ran a block away and hide in a corner of a parking garage. You were never seen by the police...they show up and do a random search for a few seconds...then they all turn directly towards you and converge on your position. I could see maybe they are interrogating the civilian witnesses and they say "he went that way" and they all start moving in that direction but you should see them on both sides of the street fanning out into alleys and doorways searching not all lining up to attack you.

Then you also have the shooting...an interesting fact that if your running away zigzagging and jumping and such they will hit you with every shot and you die in seconds...if you stand in the middle of the street surrounded and do nothing it will often take much longer to die...they miss...do less damage...and act highly confused. Roadblock snipers can hit your tires at 150 miles per hour with your bumper aimed right at their crotch.

Then you have the car chases...no matter what you drive they go faster. If you wiggle the car or weave a lot they never touch you from behind but if you drive straight it is like they are driving homing beacons with space shuttle rockets for thrust.

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

This election sucks.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:27 PM

Enemy dialogue... especially Merryweather and the Professionals. I hate their voices soooo much now.

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:28 PM

Enemy dialogue... especially Merryweather and the Professionals. I hate their voices soooo much now.

They get old real quick.

"Death embrace you!"

"Hostile's been shot! Dang it!"

"AAAghjghghgghghgh! You Thief!"

"You messed with the wrooong man!"

"Oh, you're dead. You're dead!"

• don ovdi' island likes this

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:29 PM

UNARMED DEATHMATCHES.

Khelandros
  • Khelandros

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:29 PM

Cops.

He might be referring to something like I said above with the "search" script being somewhat ridiculous. Lets say you shot an NPC on the street then you ran a block away and hide in a corner of a parking garage. You were never seen by the police...they show up and do a random search for a few seconds...then they all turn directly towards you and converge on your position. I could see maybe they are interrogating the civilian witnesses and they say "he went that way" and they all start moving in that direction but you should see them on both sides of the street fanning out into alleys and doorways searching not all lining up to attack you.

Then you also have the shooting...an interesting fact that if your running away zigzagging and jumping and such they will hit you with every shot and you die in seconds...if you stand in the middle of the street surrounded and do nothing it will often take much longer to die...they miss...do less damage...and act highly confused. Roadblock snipers can hit your tires at 150 miles per hour with your bumper aimed right at their crotch.

Then you have the car chases...no matter what you drive they go faster. If you wiggle the car or weave a lot they never touch you from behind but if you drive straight it is like they are driving homing beacons with space shuttle rockets for thrust.

So what you are saying is that the police in this game behave like the highly trained police of the real world. Funny concept that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users