114 replies to this topic
SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:36 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 09 April 2015 - 12:38 AM.

I was trying to collect all the gang cars but it seems there's too many for 2 garages.

There are 20, counting the "Unaffiliated" Vehicles, this thread is based on, but with the mariachi tornado it would make 21., so you CAN get all 20 "Pimped Vehicles"

"Sorry, I know some of the below information is repeated, I just wanted to keep it altogether in one place. So that we don't have to read all 4 pages to find this info."-SeaWallTx

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here is a full list of the "Pimped" Vehicles that "I" know of in the game:

1. Balla Purple Tornado(Hardtop) - $8,050
  2. Families Green Tornado(Hardtop)
  3. Vagos Yellow Tornado(Hardtop)
  4. "Unaffiliated" Blue Tornado(Hardtop)
  5. Balla Purple Tornado(Cabrio) - $12,575
  6. Families Green Tornado(Cabrio)
  7. Vagos Yellow Tornado(Cabrio)
  8. "Unaffiliated" Sliver Tornado(Cabrio)
  9. Balla Purple Buccaneer - $9,875(& is worth $4535 to Simeon, with a Classic Primary Respray)
  10. Families Green Buccaneer
  11. Vagos Yellow Buccaneer
  12. "Unaffiliated" (Non Families) Green Buccaneer
  13. Balla Purple Peyote - $12,940
  14. Families Green Peyote
  15. Vagos Yellow Peyote
  16. "Unaffiliated" Red Peyote
  17. Balla Purple Manana - $7,520
  18. Families Green Manana
  19. Vagos Yellow Manana
  20. "Unaffiliated" (Non Ballas) Purple Manana

Special "Pimped/Custom" Vehicle:

21. Mariachi Tornado - $3,000

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Gang Paint-Job Colors:

The Ballas-

Metallic Bright Purple Primary, Metallic Sandy Brown, and Sandy Brown Pearlescent.(Has Alloy Wheels.)

The Families-

Metallic Bright Green Primary, Metallic Black Secondary, & Olive Green Pearlescent.(Has Alloy Wheels.)

The Vagos-

Metallic Race Yellow Primary, Metallic Black Secondary, & Dew Yellow Pearlescent.(Has Alloy Wheels.)

Pimp Cars Paint-Job Colors:

The Peyote-

Worn Dark Red Primary & Torino Red Pearlescent.(Has Bronze Big Worm Lowrider Wheels)

The Tornado(hardtop)-

Metallic Dark Blue Primary & Light Blue Pearlescent.(Has Bronze Triple Golds Lowrider Wheels.)

The Tornado (softtop)-

Metallic Black Steel Primary, Metallic Silver Secondary(Top), & Matte Ice White Pearlescent(Has Alloy Lead Sled Wheels &  Has a Black License Plate[#4].)

The Mariachi Tornado-

(?Exact Color, unknown, as of yet?)*-(?Metallic/Classic Red?) Primary, (?Metallic/Classic White?) Secondary, & (?IDK? may not have one?) Pearlescent.(Has Stock Alloy Lowrider Wheels.)*?*

The Buccaneer-

Matte Green Primary, Metallic Dark Green Secondary, & Matte Lime Green Pearlescent.(Has Bronze Drag SPL Muscle Wheels, a Black License Plate[#4].)

The Manana-

the Paint is Metallic Spinnaker Purple Primary, Metallic Spinnaker Purple Secondary,& Hot Pink Pearlescent, (it also has Bronze Seven Fives Lowerider Wheels.)

Custom Vehicle Mods:(This next section is INCOMPLETE)

The Peyote-

Has Painted&Chrome Fender Skirts, a Lower Bumper Lip, Curb Feelers, Chrome Exhaust, Lead Sled Grille, Competition Suspension, it also has Big Worm Lowrider Wheels,& Limo Tint.(Maybe More or Not Exactly correct, as of yet.)

The Tornado(hardtop)-

Has Chrome Fender Skirts, Side Exhaust, Classic Hood, Competition Suspension, it also has Seven Fives Lowerider Wheels,& Limo Tint.(Maybe More or Not Exactly correct, as of yet.)

The Tornado (softtop)-

Has Chrome Fender Skirts, Short Exaust[#2], Competition Suspension, it also has Lead Sled Lowerider Wheels,& Limo Tint.(Maybe More or Not Exactly correct, as of yet.)

The Mariachi Tornado-

Has a special custom interior, with 2 guitars, a sombrero, a cowboy hat, a bottle of tequila, and a few other things(i.e. the Mexican Flag), it also has stock alloy lowerider wheels.

The Buccaneer-

Has the Painted Top, Vented Hood, Competition Suspension, and also has Drag SPL Muscle Wheels,& Limo Tint.(Maybe More or Not Exactly correct, as of yet.)

The Manana-

Has Painted&Chrome Fender Skirts, a Lower Bumper Lip, Curb Feelers, Dual Shotgun Exhaust, Arch Flames Fenders, Headlight Grilles, it also has Seven Fives Lowerider Wheels,& Limo Tint.(This IS complete.)

P.S.

I have complete picture sets of MOST of these vehicles, with ALL of the options, a picture of each option menu in LSC, so I will be making GIFs to show all 20 vehicle variations, along with each of their mods, and available colors.

• ten-a-penny, V HoneyBadger V and TCMike like this

Robaldinio
  • Robaldinio

Stay DeClasse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:12 PM

I was trying to collect all the gang cars but it seems there's too many for 2 garages.

Yeah dude, there is the exact amount for two garages. I was considering doing it on my #2 character but then the hooker glitch happened. I might do it again at some point, although I've got a new plan for my second character which is to collect stock cars with the best paint jobs.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:57 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 09 April 2015 - 12:40 AM.

Okay I have the Pictures of EVERY "Pimped" Vehicle in EACH of its Available Colors, I have taken each of the 20 vehicles into LSC and taken a picture of EVERY Modification option that is selected and ON the vehicles. I have also done this for the Mariachi Tornado, which has NOW been nerfed, well its selling price has been nerfed back to $3,000, which I think it was originally, but during 1.14 and 1.15 it was worth @$12k. Anyway I will make a complete lay out of all information and all pictures soon BUT I need just a bit more information, and I will have to do this in Single Player/Story Mode to find the rest out...

...Okay everything in light red will be figured out by using a Save Editor and Story Mode, after that I will post ALL information about how, when, where, these vehicles are and how & what you will need to replicate them if you don't want to chase them down...

...Unaffiliated Pimped Out Peyote-

Worn Dark Red Primary(Possibly but not 100% sure) & Torino Red Pearlescent.(Has Bronze Big Worm Lowrider Wheels)

...Unaffiliated Pimped Out Buccaneer:

Worn Green Primary(Possibly but not 100% sure), Dark Green Secondary, & Matte Lime Green Pearlescent(Possibly but not 100% sure).(Has Metallic Dark Gold(Possibly but not 100% sure, I know it is not bronze, I have proof.) Drag SPL Muscle Wheels.)

Wheels are NOT Bronze(Proof):

S0H1LQ.gif

Pearlescent is NOT Regular Pearlescent Lime Green(Proof):

45bVc7.gif

(It is not so easy to tell in the Pics/GIF that the colors do not match, but in game it is obvious. To see the change best look at the chin spoiler, under the front bumper.)

...Unaffiliated Pimped Out Tornado (cabrio/softtop)-

Metallic Black Steel Primary, Metallic Silver Secondary(Top), & Matte Ice White Pearlescent(Possibly but not 100% sure)(Has Metallic Black Steel(Possibly but not 100% sure)Lead Sled Wheels.)

Wheels are NOT Alloy(Proof):

FUAatQ.gif

Pearlescent is NOT Regular Pearlescent Ice White(Proof):

AIOX9D.gif

(It is not so easy to tell in the Pics/GIF that the colors do not match, but in game it is obvious. The only difference is that the white is NOT shiny, so when "Ice White" is selected it appears shinier then when I am at the Respray Menu with "Pearlescent" Highlighted and the "Pearlescent" that it comes with, the one shown when only "Pearlescent" is highlighted is blurrier due to its matte non0-reflective appearance.)

...The Mariachi Tornado-

Classic Worn Red Primary, Classic Worn Black Secondary.(Has Alloy or Black Stock Lowrider Wheels.)

So once I get these last tid~bits of information, so that I am not just guessing at anything, I will make a complete post, with all 21 vehicles(including the Mariachi Tornado), including pictures of EVERY Modification option that is selected and ON each of the 21 vehicles. A full list of modifications made to each vehicle and a breakdown of the exact color and codes for each of the 21 vehicles.

If you have ANY of the missing information and can PROVE it, I would certainly love to take a look at it, because this has been a long task, and is finally nearing completion, all I need now is a few days of Story Mode to fins and store these 4 vehicle into a Purchased(non-home) garage and then I can use a Save editor to find out the EXACT information for the missing slots, the slots that could not be found out via LSC, or using the Pearlescent glitch due to the fact that the color being used is simply not available at all in normal game play.

P.S.

I have also found a second, and much more reliable, spawn location for the "Unaffiliated Pimped Cars". It is near the Ammu~nation at the very bottom right hand corner of the map, very near the original location. But these will appear driving or parked on the side of the road.

P.P.S

I have also found out that the license plate backgrounds are not the same on the vehicle models, meaning that for example the Vagos Buccaneer may have the Black(#4) License Plate one time but not the next, and the same goes for all 21 vehicles.

• Sangers likes this

gTaOXIC
  • gTaOXIC

Shock Troop

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:39 PM

Okay I have the Pictures of EVERY "Pimped" Vehicle in EACH of its Available Colors, I have taken each of the 20 vehicles into LSC and taken a picture of EVERY Modification option that is selected and ON the vehicles. I have also done this for the Mariachi Tornado, which has NOW been nerfed, well its selling price has been nerfed back to $3,000, which I think it was originally, but during 1.14 and 1.15 it was worth @$12k. Anyway I will make a complete lay out of all information and all pictures soon BUT I need just a bit more information, and I will have to do this in Single Player/Story Mode to find the rest out...

...Okay everything in light red will be figured out by using a Save Editor and Story Mode, after that I will post ALL information about how, when, where, these vehicles are and how & what you will need to replicate them if you don't want to chase them down...
...Unaffiliated Pimped Out Peyote-
Matte Dark Red Primary(Possibly but not 100% sure) & Torino Red Pearlescent.(Has Bronze Big Worm Lowrider Wheels)

...Unaffiliated Pimped Out Buccaneer:
Matte Green Primary(Possibly but not 100% sure), Metallic Dark Green Secondary, & Matte Lime Green Pearlescent(Possibly but not 100% sure).(Has Metallic Dark Gold(Possibly but not 100% sure, I know it is not bronze, I have proof.) Drag SPL Muscle Wheels.)
Wheels are NOT Bronze(Proof):
S0H1LQ.gif
Pearlescent is NOT Regular Pearlescent Lime Green(Proof):
45bVc7.gif
(It is not so easy to tell in the Pics/GIF that the colors do not match, but in game it is obvious. To see the change best look at the chin spoiler, under the front bumper.)

...Unaffiliated Pimped Out Tornado (cabrio/softtop)-
Metallic Black Steel Primary, Metallic Silver Secondary(Top), & Matte Ice White Pearlescent(Possibly but not 100% sure)(Has Metallic Black Steel(Possibly but not 100% sure)Lead Sled Wheels.)
Wheels are NOT Alloy(Proof):
FUAatQ.gif
Pearlescent is NOT Regular Pearlescent Ice White(Proof):
AIOX9D.gif
(It is not so easy to tell in the Pics/GIF that the colors do not match, but in game it is obvious. The only difference is that the white is NOT shiny, so when "Ice White" is selected it appears shinier then when I am at the Respray Menu with "Pearlescent" Highlighted and the "Pearlescent" that it comes with, the one shown when only "Pearlescent" is highlighted is blurrier due to its matte non0-reflective appearance.)

...The Mariachi Tornado-
Classic Warn Red Primary(Possibly but not 100% sure), Classic Warn Black Secondary(Possibly but not 100% sure).(Has Alloy or Black(Possibly but not 100% sure.) Stock Lowrider Wheels.)

So once I get these last tid~bits of information, so that I am not just guessing at anything, I will make a complete post, with all 21 vehicles(including the Mariachi Tornado), including pictures of EVERY Modification option that is selected and ON each of the 21 vehicles. A full list of modifications made to each vehicle and a breakdown of the exact color and codes for each of the 21 vehicles.

If you have ANY of the missing information and can PROVE it, I would certainly love to take a look at it, because this has been a long task, and is finally nearing completion, all I need now is a few days of Story Mode to fins and store these 4 vehicle into a Purchased(non-home) garage and then I can use a Save editor to find out the EXACT information for the missing slots, the slots that could not be found out via LSC, or using the Pearlescent glitch due to the fact that the color being used is simply not available at all in normal game play.

P.S.
I have also found a second, and much more reliable, spawn location for the "Unaffiliated Pimped Cars". It is near the Ammu~nation at the very bottom right hand corner of the map, very near the original location. But these will appear driving or parked on the side of the road.

P.P.S
I have also found out that the license plate backgrounds are not the same on the vehicle models, meaning that for example the Vagos Buccaneer may have the Black(#4) License Plate one time but not the next, and the same goes for all 21 vehicles.

Nice job on all the info. But unless I missed it, is there anyway to roll up the windows on the topless peyote? For instance, when you grab the gang affiliated ones off the street they are usually topless versions with windows up. Even if you take it to ls customs to repair some damage it doesn't replace the windows.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:43 PM

Pimped out non affiliated peyote and bucannerr are NOT MATTE. Opening them in sace editor finds that the green bucaneer is worn gereen with a matte pearl. Red peyoote is a shade of worn red with matte pearl

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:48 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 03 September 2014 - 01:49 AM.

Pimped out non affiliated peyote and bucannerr are NOT MATTE. Opening them in sace editor finds that the green bucaneer is worn gereen with a matte pearl. Red peyoote is a shade of worn red with matte pearl

Thank you, I too have just done this, and will be posting the results very soon.

P.S.

Did you happen to get the wheel color on the buccaneer, because it isn't Bronze, and it also isn't an in-game color.

S30_A21461.jpg

There are the 4 vehicles in question, now just to take that save to my PC, but it will have to wait for real-life, it does come first, sometimessmileys-cowboy-275189.gif, But I will be posting the EXACT hex numbers and paint names, along with pics for EVERY Mod on each vehicle in each color, I have already taken all of the pictures and I have already gathered all of the info(besides this save editor info) and most likely tomorrow I will post the full information for all 21 vehicles, this is the 15 Gang Cars, the 5 Unaffiliated Pimp Cars, and the Mariachi Tornado(Just because it is cool, and WAS worth the same value when I started this).

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:27 AM

Red gang peyote
Dark red worn
Torino red metallic pearl
Medium brown utility rims

Green unaffiliated bucaneer
Primary dark green worn
Lime green pearl
Secondary dark green metallic
Rims pueblo beighe metallic

Squasher
  • Squasher

Armed to the teeth.

• Members
  • Isle-of-Man

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:23 AM

lets settle this once and for all shall we?

YJyVtn0.jpg

io9YMUf.jpg

C9OXMS8.jpg

9AiUdCA.jpg

QzHGMa9.jpg

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:26 AM

Those worn colors create a unique paint shine. Not matte but not metal

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:14 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 03 September 2014 - 10:25 AM.

Medium Brown (Util) is Bronze I guess-

9FGY46.gif

(The other 2 have non-in-game wheel color selections, silver and pueblo beige according to squasher's info)

@squasher Thank You

Also I will be displaying the vehicles in question(the one with non-in-game paint colors) in Screen Captures along with my HEX Key/Map for GTA V Save Editing:

Hex_Key_DEMO.jpg

Full Size: "http://postimg.org/image/t1bxt98xn/"

(Took me a long LONG time to make this, and I am sure it is no where near complete, yet.)

Those worn colors create a unique paint shine. Not matte but not metal

Yeah so I bet I guessed right on the mariachi tornado, when I guess Classic Worn Red Primary(Possibly but not 100% sure), Classic Worn Black Secondary(Possibly but not 100% sure).(Has Alloy(Possibly but not 100% sure.) Stock Lowrider Wheels.) I guessed "Classic" because there seems to be NO Pearlescent mix with the Mariachi.

P.S.

I have @400 pictures to make the GIFs with for the information on these 21 vehicles, it will be an awesome display. I will do it as soon as I get home, @6:00pm CDT.

BrianM
  • BrianM

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:22 PM

Dunno if this was mentioned, I didn't read the entire thread. But if you own the Shambles St. garage across the street from the scrapyard in Cypress Flats, where the red Peyote spawns, you can just park another Peyote in there, and quickly fill your garage by just running back and fourth across the street snatching them as they respawn. Kinda takes the fun outta driving around the various spawn locations looking for them, but is easy money.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:40 PM

All rusty cars are worn paintjobs

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:32 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 04 September 2014 - 06:37 AM.

Well it is all over here:

Pimped Out Cars That Spawn in Online(with LSC Mods)

"http://gtaforums.com...with-lsc-mods/"

The thread is for every modded vehicle that has a spawn location in Online.

zoso80
  • zoso80

Burned out on GTA:O

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:27 PM

Has anyone seen the matte red pre-modded peyote yet on PS4? I spend quite a bit of time in this area selling gang variants. I haven't see one on PS 4 yet.

johnwontscore
  • johnwontscore

aka Dr Ripper

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 January 2015 - 01:00 PM

Has anyone seen the matte red pre-modded peyote yet on PS4? I spend quite a bit of time in this area selling gang variants. I haven't see one on PS 4 yet.

If you mean the one that used to spawn in the bit of waste ground on the corner of South Shambles street, I've only seen one on PS4 and it was driving out of that patch of waste ground.

KrazyFace
  • KrazyFace

Peon

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 January 2015 - 10:28 PM Edited by KrazyFace, 05 January 2015 - 10:28 PM.

Was wondering the same thing, been driving there in my peyote and seen nothing. Tried it only once in a tornado which usually spawns two more grey/silver gang cars but got nothing. Can anyone shed any light on this? Have they stopped them spawning (on PS4)?

Chiraq.wil
  • Chiraq.wil

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2015 - 10:31 PM

It was one of my bloods..

Clintonics
  • Clintonics

Dodgy Player

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2015 - 10:36 PM

any technique to keep the windows up?

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 January 2015 - 04:59 AM Edited by elfoam, 06 January 2015 - 05:00 AM.

Was wondering the same thing, been driving there in my peyote and seen nothing. Tried it only once in a tornado which usually spawns two more grey/silver gang cars but got nothing. Can anyone shed any light on this? Have they stopped them spawning (on PS4)?

On ps4 they don't spawn at the scrap yard anymore. However there's at least two (confirmed by me) and possibly three remaining spawn locations for the unaffiliated gang cars. Those being the metallic green buccaneer, purple manana, silver tornado softop, blue hardtop tornado and the maroon peyote.

Now actually getting them to spawn is extremely difficult. I managed to get the silver softop to spawn in two locations after I had collected all three affiliated soft top tornados. Because I had a garage full of them and left them around the map I actually could get anything else to spawn and every second NPC car was a soft top tornado. I haven't seen photographic or video evidence of all the non affiliated cars spawning on ps4 and I really don't anyone has spawned all of the yet but I'm confident after last nights experiment that they all are there still.

It might take three or four people in a friends session driving the wanted car to reliably spawn it though. Very difficult solo.
  • KrazyFace likes this

zoso80
  • zoso80

Burned out on GTA:O

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:47 AM Edited by zoso80, 06 January 2015 - 09:48 AM.

Money!

I had passed over your post and thought, 'that must be a 1 in a million spawn.' Well, in a friends only lobby about 45 minutes ago... I'm trolling Grove St. for gang variants and what appears? Yup, the red peyote in this exact spawn point.

Thanks for the capture. My red peyote is now tucked safely up in Paleto Bay. This is the only gang peyote I want to keep.

Cheers.

wEfQj7vfbUmAMuc1dKPSrg_0_0.jpg

nGC0UVi.jpg

ZANTHERA
  • ZANTHERA

If you see a Worn Dark Red Dukes its probably me

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:17 PM

I've had one of the Worn Dark Red Peyotes for quite a while now, I used the colour on other cars using the save editor on my 360, it looked really good on those cars, if there were any colour I wish we could have it would be Worn Dark Red, I'm surprised it took alot of the people in this thread that long to work out what colour it was.

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:25 PM

I got the unaffiliated Buccaneer today, only need the Manana and Peyote to complete the set of five now. Very tough to spawn, I've been doing this for days on ps4 and only have three of them. 8am to 12 if when all the action happens.

tails_prower_2040
  • tails_prower_2040

Sonic Mania

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:57 PM

Dunno if this was mentioned, I didn't read the entire thread. But if you own the Shambles St. garage across the street from the scrapyard in Cypress Flats, where the red Peyote spawns, you can just park another Peyote in there, and quickly fill your garage by just running back and fourth across the street snatching them as they respawn. Kinda takes the fun outta driving around the various spawn locations looking for them, but is easy money.

This only works on the PS3, the spawn point is moved to Grove Street on the PS4/Xbox One.

My experience of these cars is they are only likely to spawn if you are driving that exact car and there are NO other gang cars in the street so if the Purple gang cars are

down the bottom of the street then you won't get the unaffiliated gang one to spawn and should drive away and try again.

Providing I am not too occupied with crates I am going to do some video evidence of my finds so far and will add that to this topic.

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 January 2015 - 04:55 PM

The other spawn point is more reliable than Grove street for sure.

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

GILF

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 09 January 2015 - 05:34 PM

First thing I do when the sun goes down is go look for a free $12,930, screw the Baller/Felon GT

Ditto, but if the yellow gang cars aren't spawning, I will sell a stolen Baller, or stick a few in my spare garage. Better to sell one at the start of the session, than to spend ages seeking a gang Tornado/ Peyote.

Time vs Money, innit?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users