Red Gang Peyote?

114 replies to this topic
elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:13 PM

The non gang/gang purple manana spawn at the same place as the blue hardtop etc.

I made a new character and collected all 20 gang car variants a while ago. It took two afternoons, nice little side challenge but wasn't that difficult.
  • SeaWallTx likes this

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:08 PM

The spawn at the top left picture: I can confirm this only works for low levels. I haven't been able to spawn a car there for ages but when I used my second character on level 5 something spawned every time

Not completely. I've gotten them to spawn at that location and I was unaware it was a thing until after I was level 100. I haven't tried for the Manana as the selling price didn't seem worth it.

But try driving around in the type of vehicle you're looking for, as specifically close as possible, ie, convertible tornado for the convertible tornado to appear.

Greyleaf had a YouTube video describing a couple of these spawns
  • SeaWallTx likes this

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:20 PM

The level makes no difference.
  • SeaWallTx likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:12 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 03 August 2014 - 12:14 AM.

new_gang_cars.png

The spawn at the top left picture: I can confirm this only works for low levels. I haven't been able to spawn a car there for ages but when I used my second character on level 5 something spawned every time

No, this is incorrect, both of my characters are over level 100, and one is 160, and they can both spawn these vehicles, in fact the level 160 has the easiest time about it. It has NOTHING to do with your rank, at all. In fact I just learned about these vehicles a few days ago, when I popped up on this thread, and every since then I have been spawning them and taking pics. Maybe you should try going between 15:00 and 6:00, then enter like this in the pic below, from the southeast, and only drive on the brown dirt, not on the green grass, doing this I have been able to repeatedly spawn 2 vehicles each time:

spawn_2.jpg

(You should start on the highway and turn onto the dirt right next to a light pole and a telephone wire pole, I will take a pic of the exact route later today.)

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 03:35 AM Edited by dvntsvnt, 03 August 2014 - 03:38 AM.

Going from the highway to the spot just spawned 2 Red Peyote, but I was in a Carbonizzare?!

Also, it will not spawn when I'm looking at the spawn from a distance. Always obscure your view, make turns, turn your camera away, drive in cinematic mode. Allow the game to spawn them as you approach.

GTA Master
  • GTA Master

I got Bleets from Sprunk!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:34 AM

I first saw this at LVL 171, and I start down the street from the garage. 9/10 times something pimpin spawns. If i'm not already in a car that has a pimp version, the red Peyote usually spawns.

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:01 AM

I usually grab the normal version of the car I want from either the car meet party across the road or up at mirror park then go spawn the gang version with that. Easy as.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:16 AM

Okay I found the (Non-Ballas)Purple Manana(cabrio) right before I had to go to work but I have all the pics, so when I get home my goal is the mariachi tornado, and any of the pimped buccaneers so I can get the name of the wheels.

As for the (Non-Ballas)Purple Manana(cabrio)

the Paint is Metallic Spinnaker Purple Primary, Metallic Spinnaker Purple Secondary,& Hot Pink Pearlescent, (it has Painted&Chrome Fender Skirts, a Lower Bumper Lip, Curb Feelers, Dual Shotgun Exhaust, Arch Flames Fenders, Headlight Grilles, it also has Bronze Seven Fives Lowerider Wheels,& Limo Tint.

tails_prower_2040
  • tails_prower_2040

Sonic Mania

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2014 - 03:11 PM

So an expensive afternoon at LSC this afternoon but here is my gang car work thanks to this topic!

FitB7cN.jpg

9ZpkUma.jpg

Garage Line 1:

YnnzpVr.jpg

Garage Line 2:

1ShnTda.jpg

• SeaWallTx and TCMike like this

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 03:53 PM

Okay I found the (Non-Ballas)Purple Manana(cabrio) right before I had to go to work but I have all the pics, so when I get home my goal is the mariachi tornado, and any of the pimped buccaneers so I can get the name of the wheels.
As for the (Non-Ballas)Purple Manana(cabrio)
the Paint is Metallic Spinnaker Purple Primary, Metallic Spinnaker Purple Secondary,& Hot Pink Pearlescent, (it has Painted&Chrome Fender Skirts, a Lower Bumper Lip, Curb Feelers, Dual Shotgun Exhaust, Arch Flames Fenders, Headlight Grilles, it also has Bronze Seven Fives Lowerider Wheels,& Limo Tint.

The mariachi tornado still spawns at the easter egg, 7pm in the mountains, but I had to do it a couple times since I peeked too soon. But it's a little after 7pm to be more precise. Took the shot from the roof of the tin shack with ladder nearby. Look for the tall antenna. I've usually just sniped the driver and called Lester to get rid of the stars then walked up to the car.
  • SeaWallTx likes this

Robaldinio
  • Robaldinio

Stay DeClasse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:49 PM

... haven't found a balla vehicle yet. ...

I probably found the Balla vehicles hardest to find too, especially the Tornados.

Generally, they can be found at the same times as the Families and Vagos vehicles (basically night time) but they can spawn during the day too -- and on the few occasions I've found a purple Tornado, I think it was usually been during the day. My best advice would be to take the blue or silver Tornado (which can be found during the day too) and drive it straight to Grove St.

Tip: The Balla vehicles can be the hardest to steal without taking damage (to both the vehicle and yourself!). When you first roll up on a Balla vehicle, there will often be a gang member standing alone and near to the car. If you sit for a moment, this NPC will enter the vehicle and drive away slowly. The wise thing is obviously to follow the Balla until he gets far away from his fellow gangsters. However the best part is that once he leaves the Grove St. cul-de-sac, he will completely turn into a regular non-hostile civilian NPC and speed away -- I have even seen a male gang member become a female civi!

This is my experience anyway, and it has happened more than once.

I stole a dark red/brown Tornado and I think it belonged to a gang. 3 people shot at me.

It was right by the gas station on Grove St.

I think it's possible for gang members to drive random vehicles without them being anything special.

The Manana-

?"Non-Ballas"(Dark Purple)?(I haven't found yet)

*?*Based off of the Pic below *?*-(?Metallic Dark Purple?) Primary, (?Metallic Dark Purple?)Secondary, & (?Hot Pink?) Pearlescent.*?*(Has Bronze Seven Fives Lowrider Wheels, it also has a different interior[#3] then the "Gang" version[no dice, no zebra stripes].)*?*

P.P.S.

Does ANYONE have any ideas on how I maybe able to make the "Non-Ballas"(Dark Purple) Manana Spawn, because I have been unsuccessful so far?

You're confusing the Manana and Peyote interiors -- all of the gang Peyotes have the "Plague" upgrade including the zebra print interior and mirror dice.

As for the metallic purple Manana, this spawns at the same two places as the red Peyote etc. Nobody seems to know about the second location but if you travel north past the garage property in the pic below and turn left at the very end of the street, there will be an alley way a little way along on the left-hand side (the alley goes along the rear of Ammu-Nation).

A car may spawn either parked on the street there, or it can emerge from the alley, turn right and speed away.

spawn_2.jpg

FYI: Very rarely, a car may emerge from the the red area in that picture and drive north past the garage.

Also, when cars are found in here, it is possible to find two of the same vehicle, or two different vehicles at the same time. 

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:06 AM

Nobody seems to know about the second location but if you travel north past the garage property in the pic below and turn left at the very end of the street, there will be an alley way a little way along on the left-hand side (the alley goes along the rear of Ammu-Nation).

A car may spawn either parked on the street there, or it can emerge from the alley, turn right and speed away.

Actually, that location is how this thread started.

You guys know how the Vagos, Ballas, and Families have their own colored gang Peyotes, Tornados, Mananas, and Bucaneers? Well i was cruising past the Ammunation near rancho in a Vagos Peyote and saw a dark red modified Peyote. It had all the same mods the other ones had. Is it a secret gang or something?

I have noticed that the unaffiliated gang cars that appear in the scrapyard can also appear on that street near Ammu-Nation.

I've seen a Green Buccaneer, Silver convertible Tornado and a Red Peyote, all with the gang car upgrades.

I haven't seen the Blue hardtop Tornado, but I don't usually drive around in a Hardtop Tornado. If they aren't spawning

on that street, try the scrapyard near the railyard. If not there, sometimes you'll see them driving around the Gang territories.

I've spotted the Blue hardtop and the Silver convertible Tornados that way

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:10 AM

spawn_2.jpg

FYI: Very rarely, a car may emerge from the the red area in that picture and drive north past the garage.

Also, when cars are found in here, it is possible to find two of the same vehicle, or two different vehicles at the same time. 

Ah yeah you're right I am getting the interiors confused, thanks, as for the rest it has been posted here before, here they are all clipped from others and my own posts.

"doing this I have been able to repeatedly spawn 2 vehicles each time:"

"Okay I have finished all of the Gang Colors:

The Ballas-

Metallic Bright Purple Primary, Metallic Sandy Brown, and Sandy Brown Pearlescent."

"yep that's one of my garages and i usually grab one of those cars to sell when i first leave the garage. they're right across the street in the fenced in area... ...(by the)little rest stop kind of spot on that road going around the scrapyard area."

new_gang_cars.png

mixed_cars_silver_tor_and_green_buc.jpg

twin_green_bucs.jpg

twin_red_peys.jpg

S30_A14591.jpg

When these Mananas did finally spawn for me I found them to have the windows up on one but down on the other, but this is not true for the Peyotes above.

Appztract
  • Appztract

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:17 AM Edited by Appztract, 04 August 2014 - 03:18 AM.

Agreed, that will come in useful for myself as well as was wondering the colours used on
the gang cars as was wanting to recreate these colours on some of my other cars owned.

Okay I have finished all of the Gang Colors:
The Ballas-
Metallic Bright Purple Primary, Metallic Sandy Brown, and Sandy Brown Pearlescent.

The Families-
Metallic Bright Green Primary, Metallic Black Secondary, & Olive Green Pearlescent.

The Vagos-
Metallic Race Yellow Primary, Metallic Black Secondary, & Dew Yellow Pearlescent.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
And I have all of the "Special Pimped" Vehicles, EXCEPT the "Non-Ballas"(Dark Purple) Manana[I have yet to spawn this one].

The Peyote-
Matte Dark Red Primary & Torino Red Pearlescent.(Has Bronze Big Worm Lowrider Wheels)

The Tornado(hardtop)-
Metallic Dark Blue Primary & Light Blue Pearlescent.(Has Bronze Triple Golds Lowrider Wheels, it also has a different hood[#2] and exhaust[#3] then the pimped cabrio version.)

The Tornado (softtop)-
Metallic Black Steel Primary, Metallic Silver Secondary(Top), & Matte Ice White Pearlescent(Has Alloy Lead Sled Wheels &  Has a Black License Plate[#4].)

The Buccaneer-
Matte Green Primary, Metallic Dark Green Secondary, & Matte Lime Green Pearlescent.(Has Bronze ?[forgot to look]? Wheels, a Black License Plate[#4], & is worth $4535 to Simeon, with a Classic Primary Respray.)

The Manana-
?"Non-Ballas"(Dark Purple)?(I haven't found yet)
*?*Based off of the Pic below *?*-(?Metallic Dark Purple?) Primary, (?Metallic Dark Purple?)Secondary, & (?Hot Pink?) Pearlescent.*?*(Has Bronze Seven Fives Lowrider Wheels, it also has a different interior[#3] then the "Gang" version[no dice, no zebra stripes].)*?*
manana.png
(Here is a link to a video showing ONLY the "Non-Ballas"(Dark Purple) Manana: "".)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Finally I WILL find out what the original stock colors of the "Mariachi Tornado" are:

The Mariachi Tornado-
(I haven't found yet, and mine is custom painted already.)
*?*Based off of the Pic below *?*-(?Metallic Red?) Primary, (?Metallic White?) Secondary, & (?IDK?) Pearlescent.(Has Stock Alloy Lowrider Wheels.)*?*
Mariachi2.png

P.S.
1 more Day and I WILL have the full list WITH a Picture a EVERY Vehicle in EACH of its Available Colors, as well as a few GIFs and Assorted in of I have picked up along the way to help others spawn these as well.

P.P.S.
Does ANYONE have any ideas on how I maybe able to make the "Non-Ballas"(Dark Purple) Manana Spawn, because I have been unsuccessful so far?
i recreated the dark purple one myself, try this: Metallic Spinnaker Purple with a Pfister Pink pearlescent. Let me know what you think ;)

As for spawning one, i got mine by just driving gang peyotes, mananas and hardtop tornados at Cypress Flats

Btw: could have mixed up the purple or pink ones as im not on gta v atm, but i believe those where the colors.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:25 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 04 August 2014 - 05:23 AM.

i recreated the dark purple one myself, try this: Metallic Spinnaker Purple with a Pfister Pink pearlescent. Let me know what you think ;)

As for spawning one, i got mine by just driving gang peyotes, mananas and hardtop tornados at Cypress Flats

Btw: could have mixed up the purple or pink ones as im not on gta v atm, but i believe those where the colors.

The real one has "Hot Pink" Pearlescent but other then that you have got it right on.

(Non-Ballas)Purple Manana(cabrio)

S30_A14631.jpg

See when you use the "Pearlescent on ANY Paintjob" Glitch you can open "Pearlescent" and see what it HAS, without actually changing anything.(I'm not guessing at these colors when I post them.)

• dvntsvnt likes this

Nelson Van Alden
  • Nelson Van Alden

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:56 AM

After discovering the gang cars in the scrap yard courtesy of this thread, I bought the 20 car garage next to it to Peyote farm.

Thanks!

KrazyFace
  • KrazyFace

Peon

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:23 PM

Here's a weird thing...

I was doing my gang car route for a Peyote; through the Families turf, down into Ballas country, cutting through the houses into Vagos lands then round the back to the scrap yard and saw nothing, until I got back to the Ballas area and found a red Peyote! It was parked up next to one of the houses on its driveway. Even more weird was its door was open and when I took it, I got a bounty!!!

This was probably a glitch or something but I'll be keeping my eyes open for red Peyotes in the driveways of Baller country from now on, just in case.

Appztract
  • Appztract

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:25 PM

The real one has "Hot Pink" Pearlescent but other then that you have got it right on.

(Non-Ballas)Purple Manana(cabrio)
S30_A14631.jpg
See when you use the "Pearlescent on ANY Paintjob" Glitch you can open "Pearlescent" and see what it HAS, without actually changing anything.(I'm not guessing at these colors when I post them.)
ahh thanks for saying, the lighting in LSC makes the hot pink way too bright, thats why pfister pink looked better in lsc i guess.
  • SeaWallTx likes this

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:41 PM Edited by dvntsvnt, 04 August 2014 - 01:42 PM.

Here's a weird thing...

I was doing my gang car route for a Peyote; through the Families turf, down into Ballas country, cutting through the houses into Vagos lands then round the back to the scrap yard and saw nothing, until I got back to the Ballas area and found a red Peyote! It was parked up next to one of the houses on its driveway. Even more weird was its door was open and when I took it, I got a bounty!!!

This was probably a glitch or something but I'll be keeping my eyes open for red Peyotes in the driveways of Baller country from now on, just in case.

Not a glitch. That area has been shown to spawn with about the same pattern as the scrapyard. Peyote increases chance to spawn peyote, hardtop tornado increases chance to spawn hardtop tornado, etc. But I don't think that house has been mentioned in this thread, specifically. 

Minute 2:20 in this video, same house or different?

KrazyFace
  • KrazyFace

Peon

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:07 PM

Yeah, same house. I've never seen/noticed this before lol. Cheers, now I'll defo keep my peepers peeled while cruisin' through here.

Squasher
  • Squasher

Armed to the teeth.

• Members
  • Isle-of-Man

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:44 PM

...and any of the pimped buccaneers so I can get the name of the wheels.

im pretty sure the green Buc that spawns in the junkyard had a classic/metallic brown paint color on the wheels, not a rim color. i remember taking a look at it in the save editor after mah niggah Pary used the same color scheme on a Sabre Turbo. 

Robaldinio
  • Robaldinio

Stay DeClasse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:21 PM Edited by Robaldinio, 04 August 2014 - 11:29 PM.

... When these Mananas did finally spawn for me I found them to have the windows up on one but down on the other, but this is not true for the Peyotes above.

The windows being up or down is basically randomised for each player's perspective and also each time you enter your garage (assuming you have the car in your garage).

Sorry for what info I repeated from earlier in the thread. It's unusual for most of that stuff to be highlighted by others.

edit: Here's one I did post first. :p

Here's a weird thing...

Not a glitch. That area has been shown to spawn with about the same pattern as the scrapyard. Peyote increases chance to spawn peyote, hardtop tornado increases chance to spawn hardtop tornado, etc. But I don't think that house has been mentioned in this thread, specifically.  ...

... One time only I found the red Peyote in a driveway in front of a garage on Grove St: http://i.imgur.com/nGC0UVi.jpg (I was driving the yellow Peyote at the time). ...

nGC0UVi.jpg

• dvntsvnt and TCMike like this

Sangers
  • Sangers

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 August 2014 - 12:56 AM

I was trying to collect all the gang cars but it seems there's too many for 2 garages.

TurboLag23
  • TurboLag23

Track day, bro!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 12:59 AM

Probably Armenians or another player's PV.

Armenians??  Nope; they're in these...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

To answer your next questions: Yes, those are my cars online, and yes I am Armenian haha

Halal Cyborg
  • Halal Cyborg

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:03 AM

thanks for all the info here guys I found the red peyote and it's a handy bit of extra cash every 48 minutes...

technically its a rare car too because of the seats right?

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:24 AM

not really rare, even you get one every 48 minutes. more unique, though

wangsparkinglot
  • wangsparkinglot

Playa

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:31 AM

Been farming these for months, good fun.. Wish I knew about when I was a low level player..

Reemer
  • Reemer

Homeboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:37 AM

No. I was in an IO with a friend, and I put it in my garage

And still no pics?

iSaint9
  • iSaint9

PROJECT VΛLHΛLLΛ - Q1 2017

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:44 AM

Any tips for Manana hunting? Any cars that are useful apart from the Manana? Peyote maybe?

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:48 AM Edited by Vec, 05 August 2014 - 01:52 AM.

Oh the red Peyote. That car sells for $12900. If you need money try to spawn one of those instead of Ballers or Felon GTs

0_0.jpg

In some rare occasions, 2 cars instead of 1 will spawn

0_0.jpg

That place has: Silver convertible Tornado, blue hard top Tornado, red Peyote, pure green with yellow rims Buccaneer and purple with pink pearlescent Manana.

I myself have a roofed Peyote (I tried and it still works) stored to try to make spawn one to sell later

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users