Red Gang Peyote?

102 replies to this topic
8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:16 PM

I see those near an industrial area by a ten car garage towards the bottom corner of the city a lot. There is also grey/silver gang Tornado's as well as dark purple Manana's(not affiliated with the Ballas) that spawn near there too.

yep that's one of my garages and i usually grab one of those cars to sell when i first leave the garage. they're right across the street in the fenced in area, even took a pic of the red ones once (Buc and Peyote), but never used it and ended up deleted it. there is also a hang out spot just to the east of there too, little rest stop kind of spot on that road going around the scrapyard area.

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:22 PM

You know you can just get the car and then paint it at LSC? There is a list on here of the paint schemes for all of the gang cars. There's nothing special about them, you can get one off the street to modify it exactly the same. 

Except you can acquire it free, and sell it straight off for a few K more than anything else.

Wasting all that time trying to get that specific car to spawn when there is nothing unique or rare about it is foolish. 

you not read his post? it's free and worth $12k when sold. how is just stealing one off the street not foolish when considering this? also some people like to collect gang cars and they are already upgraded visually as a gang car so maybe a little time is wasted, but no money wasted. what's so foolish about that?

• Sangers likes this

Nipper
  • Nipper

Beware the 'stache

• Members
  • Bolivia

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:23 PM Edited by Nipper, 23 July 2014 - 05:23 PM.

You know you can just get the car and then paint it at LSC? There is a list on here of the paint schemes for all of the gang cars. There's nothing special about them, you can get one off the street to modify it exactly the same. 

Except you can acquire it free, and sell it straight off for a few K more than anything else.

Wasting all that time trying to get that specific car to spawn when there is nothing unique or rare about it is foolish. 

except I drove up on it 3 times just now for other people and boom, there it was every time, middle of the day, 13k for nothing.

Have a nice day

• Sangers and dvntsvnt like this

lilmoonpie
  • lilmoonpie

Sometimes the hammer, sometimes the nail

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:41 PM

It's not foolish if you have nothing better to do.

I've never seen one of the red ones because I hardly ever look. I can generally spawn tons of the yellow and green no-top Peyotes (and a much lesser amount of the purple ones) by just driving a resprayed Peyote around the gang parts of Strawberry. The red spawn location is so far away from the other locations that it isn't worth putting in a loop - the yellow/purple/green loop is pretty tight.

I have a secondary garage pretty much full of Adders and I still chase gang cars. I love tearing away from the Vagos in one of their Peyotes while they shoot at me.

I'm 99 percent positive this is true, but I may be wrong: when looking for gang cars to sell (not to collect, but strictly to sell), pass on all of them except the soft-top Tornado (has a black top usually, but the purple one has a tan top. The hard-top Tornadoes have tops that are the same color as the car) and the Peyote. They're the only ones that are worth more than a regular Baller.

I have never seen a hard-top Peyote in a gang color. They're always the no-top models.

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:47 PM

replicate the exact misty red on the peyote, without an editor, give us the combination. post back when you've actually achieved this.

• Sangers, ZakeBudek and MitchMaljers like this

pedinhuh
  • pedinhuh

Homie

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:51 PM

They are great cars to own as your first car in Online because they are partialy tuned and have paintjobs that are not unlocked yet, plus they look awesome. The Bucaneer is the best one in this case.

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:53 PM

Yet people hunting down Felons and Ballers to sell is okay? People either collect them or sell them, your moral-high-horse position seems wasted on this topic.

except I drove up on it 3 times just now for other people and boom, there it was every time, middle of the day, 13k for nothing.

Have a nice day

lol

• Sangers likes this

GTAmaster09
  • GTAmaster09

Kickstart My Heart

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:01 PM

Maybe because I like the thrill of the hunt? I'm sorry I don't want to do every damn thing the easy way, you lazy prick.
  • Sangers likes this

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:34 PM

It's not foolish if you have nothing better to do.

I've never seen one of the red ones because I hardly ever look. I can generally spawn tons of the yellow and green no-top Peyotes (and a much lesser amount of the purple ones) by just driving a resprayed Peyote around the gang parts of Strawberry. The red spawn location is so far away from the other locations that it isn't worth putting in a loop - the yellow/purple/green loop is pretty tight.

I have a secondary garage pretty much full of Adders and I still chase gang cars. I love tearing away from the Vagos in one of their Peyotes while they shoot at me.

I'm 99 percent positive this is true, but I may be wrong: when looking for gang cars to sell (not to collect, but strictly to sell), pass on all of them except the soft-top Tornado (has a black top usually, but the purple one has a tan top. The hard-top Tornadoes have tops that are the same color as the car) and the Peyote. They're the only ones that are worth more than a regular Baller.

I have never seen a hard-top Peyote in a gang color. They're always the no-top models.

I drive around in a Peyote to spawn gang peyotes. I have a garage not too far from the scrapyard, so if I notice peyotes spawning on the street, I swing by that LSC to see if there is one parked on the street, then continue on to the scrapyard. From there to the Vagos territory isn't too far, I cross the short truss bridge on the way to the Vagos, then I complete the Vagos/Ballas/Families loop a few times to get one to spawn. If no gang cars spawn at all, I head back to the scrapyard.

Gang Peyotes sell for $12,940, gang convertible Tornados sell for $12.575, so I search for Peyotes in between hour long random mission runs.

• Sangers likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Emperor of The Grand Ole Republic of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:24 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 01 August 2014 - 03:34 AM.

Gang Vehicles:

Peyote(cabrio)-$12,940

Tornado(cabrio)-$12,575
Tornado(mariachi)-$12,575(Only found at one spot at 19:00)
Bucaneer(painted top)-$9,875
Tornado(hardtop)-$8,050
Manana(cabrio)-$7,520
Peyote(hardtop)-$not pimped in game
Bucaneer(softtop)-$not pimped in game
Manana(hardtop)-$not pimped in game.

Gang Pimp Mobiles:(for each model but the Mariachi)
Green&Black
Purple&Gold
Yellow&Gold
All of these gang variants have alloy wheels.

and a 4th...

Non-gang Pimp Mobiles:
The Peyote-matte dark red;
The Buccaneer-metallic green
The Manana-metallic dark purple
The Tornado(hardtop)-metallic blue
The Tornado (softtop)-metallic silver with a light grey top
All of these special variants have gold wheels.

new_gang_cars.pngMariachi.png

P.S.

with the iFruit/Charles apps the Mariachi Tornado can be Fully Modified and Customized.

• The_Wizzard_73, wangsparkinglot and Halal Cyborg like this

Sangers
  • Sangers

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:02 AM

Gang Vehicles:
Tornado(cabrio)-$12,575

Can you explain the difference between these two please?

~TKP~
  • ~TKP~

Wind yer neck in! TKP_1st(PS4)

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:19 AM

BTW dont know if I was just unlucky guys. I was taking one of the gang cars that sells for 12k to LSC and modified it (dont know why, dont ask lol) When I actually got as far as trying to sell it it was then only worth 3.5k the same as it's normal car found on the streets of LS. It had lost it's gang rating. (Didnt try to take its mods i added back off to see it it went back to 12k tho) 

Just watch out. Dont know if it was a one off or not tho and dont have the balls to try again incase i lose anothe 9k fekking about. :)

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:26 AM

The most common gang cars:

Families [green]

Vagos [yellow]

Ballers [purple]

A bit more rare, cars found behind Cypress Flats area:

Aztecas [blue]

? [red] apparently Vagos will also wear red sometimes, but I've only seen red spawn same location as the blue or purple here near the oil fields.

There are also Asian and Armenian gangs.

Beat me to it.

> Forgetting that it nets 12k.....

ALPHaRyuTaTSuMaKi
  • ALPHaRyuTaTSuMaKi

Ironically Yours

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:29 AM Edited by ALPHaRyuTaTSuMaKi, 31 July 2014 - 09:36 AM.

I've seen most of these, but I pay them little mind beyond collecting them and selling them off every 48 minutes.

*solo*

>sell 12K car

>RR x 8

-repeat-

$162,575 in one GTA day / 48 minutes ~ 1 hour.

4 hour solo session = $650,300

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:30 AM

What cars do the Kkangpae drive?

SeberHusky
  • SeberHusky

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:35 AM Edited by SeberHusky, 31 July 2014 - 09:36 AM.

It's the Bloods!

east-side-bloods.jpg

SNN1519D-380_1024764a.jpg

• SeaWallTx and CrayCray like this

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

When you can't get what you want.. But you can get me.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:43 AM

What cars do the Kkangpae drive?

They don't have any gang cars associated with them.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:43 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 31 July 2014 - 09:46 AM.

Gang Vehicles:
Tornado(cabrio)-$12,575

Tornado(cabrio)-$12,575(This version is Clean and not rusty.)

tornado.jpg

Comes in Green&Black(Familes), Purple&Gold(Ballas), Yellow&Black(Vagos), and Dark Silver&Light Grey(Special Unaffiliated A.K.A. Lowrider Pimp.).

Tornado(mariachi)-$12,575(This version is ALWAYS beat up and rusty.)

Mariachi2.png

Can only be found in the one paint scheme.

(Then Mariachi Tornado can only be found at one spot at 19:00, but like the FIB Buffalo, you CANNOT be looking at nor actually at the location at 19:00 or it won't spawn, so be nearby.)

Mariachi3.png

• Sangers and The_Wizzard_73 like this

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:45 PM

Gang Vehicles:
Tornado(cabrio)-$12,575

Tornado(cabrio)-$12,575(This version is Clean and not rusty.)

tornado.jpg

Comes in Green&Black(Familes), Purple&Gold(Ballas), Yellow&Black(Vagos), and Dark Silver&Light Grey(Special Unaffiliated A.K.A. Lowrider Pimp.).

Tornado(mariachi)-$12,575(This version is ALWAYS beat up and rusty.)

Mariachi2.png

Can only be found in the one paint scheme.

(Then Mariachi Tornado can only be found at one spot at 19:00, but like the FIB Buffalo, you CANNOT be looking at nor actually at the location at 19:00 or it won't spawn, so be nearby.)

Mariachi3.png

If the Mariachi Tornado goes for $12k now that's a recent change, (maybe around the same time the peyote price was updated) But before 1.13 it only sold for $1,200, which was disappointing. So that's kind of refreshing.

Also, to match its exterior (and maybe even the theme of the car), the engine degrades the moment you start driving it. You'll hear the engine rattle as your let off the gas and cruise. Instant $95 charge whenever I drive it out of my garage and straight to LSC without a scratch. Not complaining, still love that pile of steel

• A Maned Wolf likes this

Robaldinio
  • Robaldinio

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:38 PM Edited by Robaldinio, 31 July 2014 - 09:39 PM.

The special variants can also spawn near Ammunation (the one close to the first spawn point) that runs east to west. You can find a car parked in a spot on the street here, or a car might drive out of the alley way and turn right.

I've also very rarely had a car pull out of the sandy corner area.

One time only I found the red Peyote in a driveway in front of a garage on Grove St: http://i.imgur.com/nGC0UVi.jpg (I was driving the yellow Peyote at the time).

replicate the exact misty red on the peyote, without an editor, give us the combination. post back when you've actually achieved this.

I suspect it's just matte red with some sort of pearlescent (possible via a simple glitch).

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:27 AM

If the Mariachi Tornado goes for $12k now that's a recent change, (maybe around the same time the peyote price was updated) But before 1.13 it only sold for $1,200, which was disappointing. So that's kind of refreshing.

Also, to match its exterior (and maybe even the theme of the car), the engine degrades the moment you start driving it. You'll hear the engine rattle as your let off the gas and cruise. Instant $95 charge whenever I drive it out of my garage and straight to LSC without a scratch. Not complaining, still love that pile of steel

But I used the iFruit/Charles apps to Fully Mod mine, turbo, BP tires, green tint, la cucarocha horn, Mexican flag paintjob(Red Top Coat, White Bottom Coat, and Green Wheels&Tint), armor, ems, brakes, everything... ...The only thing I couldn't add with the apps was the whitewalls, I will just have to bring one in from SP again at some point, when there is an easier SP Vehicles>MP Glitch. But yeah after 1.14 the Mariachi Tornado was able to have the performance mods stick, and I guess that's when the price went up too.

I suspect it's just matte red with some sort of pearlescent (possible via a simple glitch).

Yes, that is easily replicated, using the "Pearlescent on ANY Paintjob" Glitch:

Spoiler

Simply Select matte red or matte dark red, then do the glitch to access the pearlescents and find the matching color, not Save Editor needed.

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:25 AM

Yup, I know about the pearl glitch, the color doesn't come out the same as what's on the car. Which really isn't that difficult to find and free, whereas any peyote off the street can be made to look similar, there is something to be said about finding it, for free, fully kitted

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:58 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 02 August 2014 - 02:03 AM.

Yup, I know about the pearl glitch, the color doesn't come out the same as what's on the car. Which really isn't that difficult to find and free, whereas any peyote off the street can be made to look similar, there is something to be said about finding it, for free, fully kitted

The red one does I just did it, and when I did the glitch it already have "torino red" purchased under pearlescent. But FREE is always better, lol. Anyways here is what I have found... ...The Red Peyote, The Blue Tornado(Hardtop), and the Gang Paint Colors CAN be replicated. Where as the Silver Tornado Cabrio and the Green Buccaneer CANNOT be replicated due to their "Matte" pearlescent paint.

~The Peyote-matte dark red primary & torino red pearlescent.

pey_pearl2.jpg

Now the Buccaneer and the Tornado Cabrio CANNOT be done this way because they have "Matte" pearlescent paint which can only be done with a save editor.

~The Buccaneer-matte green primary, metallic dark green secondary, & matte lime green pearlescent.(Has ??Bronze Wheels & Has a black license plate & is worth $4535 to Simeon with a Classic Primary Respray.)
~The Tornado Cabrio (softtop)-metallic black steel primary, metallic silver secondary(top), & matte ice white pearlescent(Has Alloy ?? Wheels &  Has a black license plate.)

~The Tornado(hardtop)--metallic dark blue primary & light blue pearlescent. with a light grey top(Has Bronze, Triple Golds Lowrider Wheels)(It also has a different hood and exhaust then the pimped cabrio version.)

I have found them all except for the purple manana, once I have it I can tell you the exact colors to replicate the cars. Also I can do the same with the gang vehicles, in fact I have done so for the families and vagos, haven't found a balla vehicle yet.

~Families-Metallic Bright Green Primary, Metallic Black Secondary, & Olive Green Pearlescent.
~Vagos-Metallic Race Yellow Primary, Metallic Black Secondary, & Dew Yellow Pearlescent.

P.S.

I am going to complete all of the information later today, the wheels, the colors, everything. Also the wheels on the non-gang cars are NOT gold, they are bronze, except for the silver tornado cabrio, they are alloy, like the gang cars.

bronze_wheels.jpg

P.P.S.

I will post a complete list with photos and GIFs in a few hours once I have collected the missing information.

• dvntsvnt likes this

itrpatrick
  • itrpatrick

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:04 AM Edited by itrpatrick, 02 August 2014 - 02:05 AM.

I stole a dark red/brown Tornado and I think it belonged to a gang. 3 people shot at me.

It was right by the gas station on Grove St.

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:05 AM

I was going to suggest you saw my red pearlescent gang peyote which I use for helping spawn gang peyotes to steal+store+sell, but as you managed to store it in your garage I don't know.

Squasher
  • Squasher

Armed to the teeth.

• Members
  • Isle-of-Man

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:06 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• CrayCray and TCMike like this

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:42 AM

The red one does I just did it, and when I did the glitch it already have "torino red" purchased under pearlescent. But FREE is always better, lol. Anyways here is what I have found... ...The Red Peyote, The Blue Tornado(Hardtop), and the Gang Paint Colors CAN be replicated. Where as the Silver Tornado Cabrio and the Green Buccaneer CANNOT be replicated due to their "Matte" pearlescent paint.

~The Peyote-matte dark red primary & torino red pearlescent.

pey_pearl2.jpg

Now the Buccaneer and the Tornado Cabrio CANNOT be done this way because they have "Matte" pearlescent paint which can only be done with a save editor.

~The Buccaneer-matte green primary, metallic dark green secondary, & matte lime green pearlescent.(Has ??Bronze Wheels & Has a black license plate & is worth $4535 to Simeon with a Classic Primary Respray.)
~The Tornado Cabrio (softtop)-metallic black steel primary, metallic silver secondary(top), & matte ice white pearlescent(Has Alloy ?? Wheels &  Has a black license plate.)

~The Tornado(hardtop)--metallic dark blue primary & light blue pearlescent. with a light grey top(Has Bronze, Triple Golds Lowrider Wheels)(It also has a different hood and exhaust then the pimped cabrio version.)

I have found them all except for the purple manana, once I have it I can tell you the exact colors to replicate the cars. Also I can do the same with the gang vehicles, in fact I have done so for the families and vagos, haven't found a balla vehicle yet.

~Families-Metallic Bright Green Primary, Metallic Black Secondary, & Olive Green Pearlescent.
~Vagos-Metallic Race Yellow Primary, Metallic Black Secondary, & Dew Yellow Pearlescent.

P.S.

I am going to complete all of the information later today, the wheels, the colors, everything. Also the wheels on the non-gang cars are NOT gold, they are bronze, except for the silver tornado cabrio, they are alloy, like the gang cars.

bronze_wheels.jpg

P.P.S.

I will post a complete list with photos and GIFs in a few hours once I have collected the missing information.

Torino Red Pearl, ahhh.

Good, I tried doing a themed garage and the matte pearl was the only matte in the garage, so I tried going with a metallic and immediately regretted the decision.

This is good information!

tails_prower_2040
  • tails_prower_2040

Tails Prower

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:37 AM

Agreed, that will come in useful for myself as well as was wondering the colours used on

the gang cars as was wanting to recreate these colours on some of my other cars owned.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:54 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 02 August 2014 - 12:00 PM.

Agreed, that will come in useful for myself as well as was wondering the colours used on

the gang cars as was wanting to recreate these colours on some of my other cars owned.

Okay I have finished all of the Gang Colors:

The Ballas-

Metallic Bright Purple Primary, Metallic Sandy Brown, and Sandy Brown Pearlescent.

The Families-

Metallic Bright Green Primary, Metallic Black Secondary, & Olive Green Pearlescent.

The Vagos-

Metallic Race Yellow Primary, Metallic Black Secondary, & Dew Yellow Pearlescent.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And I have all of the "Special Pimped" Vehicles, EXCEPT the "Non-Ballas"(Dark Purple) Manana[I have yet to spawn this one].

The Peyote-

Matte Dark Red Primary & Torino Red Pearlescent.(Has Bronze Big Worm Lowrider Wheels)

The Tornado(hardtop)-

Metallic Dark Blue Primary & Light Blue Pearlescent.(Has Bronze Triple Golds Lowrider Wheels, it also has a different hood[#2] and exhaust[#3] then the pimped cabrio version.)

The Tornado (softtop)-

Metallic Black Steel Primary, Metallic Silver Secondary(Top), & Matte Ice White Pearlescent(Has Alloy Lead Sled Wheels &  Has a Black License Plate[#4].)

The Buccaneer-

Matte Green Primary, Metallic Dark Green Secondary, & Matte Lime Green Pearlescent.(Has Bronze ?[forgot to look]? Wheels, a Black License Plate[#4], & is worth $4535 to Simeon, with a Classic Primary Respray.)

The Manana-

?"Non-Ballas"(Dark Purple)?(I haven't found yet)

*?*Based off of the Pic below *?*-(?Metallic Dark Purple?) Primary, (?Metallic Dark Purple?)Secondary, & (?Hot Pink?) Pearlescent.*?*(Has Bronze Seven Fives Lowrider Wheels, it also has a different interior[#3] then the "Gang" version[no dice, no zebra stripes].)*?*

manana.png

(Here is a link to a video showing ONLY the "Non-Ballas"(Dark Purple) Manana: "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n3Ck0tZ-j8".)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Finally I WILL find out what the original stock colors of the "Mariachi Tornado" are:

The Mariachi Tornado-

(I haven't found yet, and mine is custom painted already.)

*?*Based off of the Pic below *?*-(?Metallic Red?) Primary, (?Metallic White?) Secondary, & (?IDK?) Pearlescent.(Has Stock Alloy Lowrider Wheels.)*?*

Mariachi2.png

P.S.

1 more Day and I WILL have the full list WITH a Picture a EVERY Vehicle in EACH of its Available Colors, as well as a few GIFs and Assorted in of I have picked up along the way to help others spawn these as well.

P.P.S.

Does ANYONE have any ideas on how I maybe able to make the "Non-Ballas"(Dark Purple) Manana Spawn, because I have been unsuccessful so far?

• Sangers and dvntsvnt like this

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

Western Motorcycle Company Cruisers

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 02 August 2014 - 12:21 PM Edited by TPenterprise, 03 August 2014 - 09:54 AM.

;

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users