Forget Everything Else: We Need Interiors

28 replies to this topic
BarryRiley
  • BarryRiley

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:04 PM

I don't care about more cars/weapons/missions etc, I just want to be able to enter some of the amazing buildings around the city. It would add hugely to the freeroam and the scope for user created content.

The amount of useable buildings doesn't seem to have really changed since Vice City (which at least had a mall).

Come on Rockstar, sort it out
  • EarthboundMysfit likes this

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:06 PM

Why? There is no reason to go inside buildings...and it's never been a problem in any previous GTA either...

...also, this is the 20th time this thread had been made
  • TheR1mmer likes this

AlienOne
  • AlienOne

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:10 PM

I'm on the toilet right now, it feels like i'm giving birth through my ass. 

BarryRiley
  • BarryRiley

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:11 PM

Why? There is no reason to go inside buildings...and it's never been a problem in any previous GTA either...

What? There is the same reason to go inside buildings as there is to be able to walk the streets. It makes it a more immersive experience and opens up the possibility for bigger variation of death matches/survival and generally adds to the suspension of disbelief and realism of the game.
  • Sangers likes this

Antigenetic
  • Antigenetic

WMCC PS4 Platform Leader ---- Live Hard, Ride Free ----

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:11 PM

I don't care about more cars/weapons/missions etc, I just want to be able to enter some of the amazing buildings around the city. It would add hugely to the freeroam and the scope for user created content.

The amount of useable buildings doesn't seem to have really changed since Vice City (which at least had a mall).

Come on Rockstar, sort it out

^ This. This x 1000. I know it's been posted about a lot, but they have to add a sh*tload of interiors on the PS4, PC and Xbox One. Understandable that they weren't there last gen, what with the large expansive ocean and all, but not being there when it's re-released in the fall will be ridiculous. 

BigStu4q
  • BigStu4q

Founder: Fallen Angels MC

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:12 PM

I'd rather have more interiors for our houses, going inside more buildings would be cool too. me and my friends often have contests to see who can hold the bank for the longest :p

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:13 PM

Why do we need interiors?

Such a non-issue.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:16 PM Edited by CrazyRay, 23 July 2014 - 01:19 PM.

What? There is the same reason to go inside buildings as there is to be able to walk the streets. It makes it a more immersive experience and opens up the possibility for bigger variation of death matches/survival and generally adds to the suspension of disbelief and realism of the game.
Sure, just like in real life where nobody just walks into random buildings just to check out the interiors, right?

...and I take it that you must like crowded death matches in tiny interior spaces

...but they have to add a sh*tload of interiors on the PS4, PC and Xbox One. Understandable that they weren't there last gen, what with the large expansive ocean and all, but not being there when it's re-released in the fall will be ridiculous. 

They're not adding interiors...they're not adding anything that isn't in the current version, it's an HD PORT

Hidden Zombie
  • Hidden Zombie

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:16 PM

Yeah watch you'll get your interiors and you won't be able to access your weapon wheel.

AlienOne
  • AlienOne

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:18 PM

delay heists and new gta v release make interiors
  • Funkwalrus likes this

ballen205
  • ballen205

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:24 PM

Forget Interiors: We Need Everything Else

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:26 PM Edited by 2281, 23 July 2014 - 01:27 PM.

...but they have to add a sh*tload of interiors on the PS4, PC and Xbox One. Understandable that they weren't there last gen, what with the large expansive ocean and all, but not being there when it's re-released in the fall will be ridiculous. 

They're not adding interiors...they're not adding anything that isn't in the current version, it's an HD PORT

There will surely be some sort of incentive to encourage people to purchase the new-gen version of the game.

However seeing how things are going, it could very well be just a car, gun, and maybe a new suit! :lol:

• Demetri_FTO_1. and HKM87 like this

RagunCajin
  • RagunCajin

Go f*ck yourself.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:31 PM

There will surely be some sort of incentive to encourage people to purchase the new-gen version of the game.

However seeing how things are going, it could very well be just a car, gun, and maybe a new suit! :lol:

The plastic package around the case will be shiny, which will attract millions of dollars.                New suit? Totally buying a PS4 for that

Antigenetic
  • Antigenetic

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:36 PM

Sure, just like in real life where nobody just walks into random buildings just to check out the interiors, right?

...and I take it that you must like crowded death matches in tiny interior spaces

Well they are adding certain things, from looking at the trailer they're adding new vehicle interiors such as working speedometers and internal lights, they're also adding new types of wildlife and improving their AI, such as Hammerhead Sharks and Cougars hunting Elk.  

Also I never said they they were adding interiors, I was just stating that I feel they should add interiors to the game world seeing as it's meant to be an upgraded version of the current; whether you care for interiors or not, I think most would appreciate if they brought back the interiors from GTA IV such as the restaurants and the nightclubs. 

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:39 PM

Well they are adding certain things, from looking at the trailer they're adding new vehicle interiors such as working speedometers and internal lights, they're also adding new types of wildlife and improving their AI, such as Hammerhead Sharks and Cougars hunting Elk.  

The day I witness a hammerhead shark successfully attack and kill an elk is the day I can die happy.

• Demetri_FTO_1., Funkwalrus, Ylerion and 2 others like this

BarryRiley
  • BarryRiley

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:47 PM

So you spend your entire life outside apart from when you're entering buildings you own?

It certainly isn't a 'non issue' that there are almost no interiors. I guarantee that, open up the shopping mall and airport - a hell of a lot of the free roam mayhem is going to be going on in there.

Besides, without interiors, heists are going to be extremely limited. Are they just going to take place in the street?

March 10th
  • March 10th

Kush King

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:54 PM

Lol do you think were going to Rob outside banks? Heist will bring nee interiors into the game,

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:57 PM

It'd be nice to have new interiors, but there's no "need" for them.

• TheR1mmer likes this

Antigenetic
  • Antigenetic

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:58 PM

Lol do you think were going to Rob outside banks? Heist will bring nee interiors into the game,

I wouldn't be so sure; I hope they do add some, but we already have the pacific standard bank and all of the small fleeca banks dotted around the map. Plus the Heists are in no way going to live up to the hype that has been generated for them, so I can't see them adding more than whats already present.

• March 10th likes this

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:58 PM Edited by 2281, 23 July 2014 - 01:59 PM.

According to the supposed leaks, not all "hists" will take place indoors in the few banks around SA.

Prostitute pickup anyone? :lol:

• March 10th likes this

lMrAmr
  • lMrAmr

i joined in 2006 dont beleaive this sh*t

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:00 PM

hey hi all me (i) want to say kill this guy , thank you.

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

I missed my GTAF 1 year anniversary.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:04 PM

This. We also need different interiors for all of the apartments/properties in GTAO. Having a low end, mid end, and high end system for interiors is boring.

Also,

There IS a reason. If anyone remembers all of the different safehouses in San Andreas, you know what I'm talking about. The bottomline is it makes the game much more realistic and alive. What, do you want copy and paste safehouses? Suit yourself.

Antigenetic
  • Antigenetic

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:20 PM

This. We also need different interiors for all of the apartments/properties in GTAO. Having a low end, mid end, and high end system for interiors is boring.

One that gets me is the houses in Paleto Bay, you drive into a single doored garage, and spawn in a garage with two doors and twice the space. R* really put next to no effort in the properties up north.

• BarryRiley likes this

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

bleh

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:23 PM

Ok, forget heists guys, new interiors is what we want apparently. 

TeleportUppercutSpam
  • TeleportUppercutSpam

eyy

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:26 PM

This is why hists will probably be next-gen exclusive.. there just aren't enough interiors on current-gen for hists to be something big.

Unless we're supposed to rob banks from the outside.

JetsRLove
  • JetsRLove

Jets are love, Jets are life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:33 PM

They should have made more interiors than focusing on the damn ocean. Seriously who the hell at the R* team decided "hey lets make a great explorable ocean with nothing to do on land".

MaxxyB
  • MaxxyB

Consuela FTW

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:11 PM

I 110% agree, hope we'll see more on next gen

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Aka AceThaCreator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:30 PM

I WANT THIS BACK:
xnynn4.jpg
I love this guy LOL
"Cluckity f*ck place an order"
"Hope ya choke a doodle doo"

oge4wo.jpg
aw3ndl.jpg
  • RAS_ZeroZ likes this

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:48 PM

I'd like to walk into random houses/apartments and catch npc's having dinner, taking a shower, etc... beat them up and take the valuables, assuming they don't pull out a combat MG and lay me down.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users