Photo

Max amount of cash from Gang Attacks

2 replies to this topic
RoadkillGumbo
  • RoadkillGumbo

Unwashed Heathen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:41 PM Edited by RoadkillGumbo, 23 July 2014 - 03:15 PM.

I'm just curious, what's the max amount of cash you've ever made from a gang attack? I think the most I've ever made was around 2500. I don't even bother getting into a gang attack unless I'm spawned in the middle of one after certain missions.

ZakeBudek
  • ZakeBudek

As elusive as Robert Denby.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:37 PM Edited by ZakeBudek, 23 July 2014 - 01:38 PM.

There might be one or two with $2500. Most seem like $2000 if you can find all the crates. It seems tied to the number of enemies, roughly $100 per but that doesn't appear strict. There are maps and payout listings online. I've probably made $2500 + dead man cash = $2900.

I run them for a little cash and for practice, as it often forces me to free aim, roll, look for cover on the go. I'm a bit frustrated they have added a minigun and increased accuracy, especially for the payout, but they shouldn't be like shooting fish in a barrel as they were at the start. But they should up the crates to $1000.

RoadkillGumbo
  • RoadkillGumbo

Unwashed Heathen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:22 PM

Yeah, 2k sounds about right for most gang attacks. I've also noticed that the enemy is better armed depending upon your level. I agree R* should up the crate money to at least 1k, at least they can do is make it worth your while.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users