Someone stole my parked car!

36 replies to this topic
L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV
  • L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

"You know what T? I'm getting too old for this non sens

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:35 PM

I've been car jacked once, stole a car from the street and got my Tailgater back, poor guy, ended up like a cheese because of so many shots LoL.

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2015 - 02:33 PM

its like a throwback to san andreas with that sh*t talking car thief.

daltontigerboy
  • daltontigerboy

Cousin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:23 PM Edited by daltontigerboy, 28 January 2015 - 07:30 PM.

I have never been car jacked, or even had my car stolen.

I hate reading about cool sh*t that happens in other's game but never happens in mine :(

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:42 PM

Super Drop Diamond is the cabrio version of the Super Diamond. It's only in TBoGT, I assume OP meant the Super Diamond.

On topic this has only happened to me once since the game came out, and my car was sitting parked for about ten or fifteen real life minutes.
  • Cake* Games likes this

nibblesthecat
  • nibblesthecat

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:14 AM

ok you need to contact your insurance company straight away, in the future make sure you lock door's, close window's , don't leave valuables in your car.I find it disturbing in Grand Theft Auto the amount of vehicle crime.I'm considering sending a letter to the San Andrea's Senator about the crime level's in LS.

XIantonioIX
  • XIantonioIX

(Ragefull Gamer)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2015 - 10:08 PM

Some dude had the balls to steal Trevors truck and driveoff untill I put a Sniper bullet in his head down the street

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2015 - 11:35 PM

So I was in at the fancy barbershop as Michael. After finishing up there, I exited and left him standing on the footpath while I was looking at something on my laptop. Naturally I have my car parked just out the front (It was a Super Drop Diamond). Anyway, I heard a car door shut and I looked up at the screen. Some c*nt thief stole my car and drove off! I wasn't quick enough to take chase after it unfortunately. I'd have loved to have pulled the c*nt out of my car and put a round or 5 through their head.

Has anyone else had this happen and how often does it happen?

Yeah, this happened to me once in Vice City. I parked outside Ken's office in that 3-lane parking lot nearby the door. When I came out, some guy got into my hotring racer and just drove off. I couldnt stop him, so i just cheat-spawned another one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users