» «

Taking Suggestions For GTA Online

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic
  • HalaluSlakt

• Morocco

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:45 PM Edited by HalaluSlakt, 24 July 2014 - 12:31 AM.

- Improve the buzzard (more armor and an option to turn missile lock-on cops on/off)

- Remove cops

- Fix freezing issue

- Let us being able to choose between join team deathmatch, free for all or vehicle deathmatch instead of just deathmatch

- Let us being able to choose weapon class in deatchmatches, like in GTA IV (Rifles, LMGs, snipers etc. )

- Remove AA. It's a f*cking disgrace when people think they have good gun game while playing with this f*cking sh*t AA. Those people actually suck and are piece of sh*t

• xXRobbie98Xx

Nice guy, TRIES to be friendly online.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:11 AM

A 'Tuner Update'. An update that is based around the JDM/Euro society. It should have a few spin off cars like: Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R, Honda Civic EK9, Toyota Supra. There should also be more car modification options, more wheels, more paint colours, lower suspension and more body kits. It would also be nice to be able to access the mechanics area in the 10 car garages. It would allow you to swap out parts and wheels that you have already bought for the car. A bit like the dressing rooms in apartments.
  • J-DNB likes this

• ImAJuicyMango

Twitch Streamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:12 AM

Why no police vehicles or clothing? f*ck your cousin.

Message From My Cousin To You: Jizzle, as we love the enthusiasm of people Role-Playing as cops, The FIB, IAA, SWAT, NOOSE, Fire Department, and other government branches, but every Grand Theft Auto has been made for crime. GTA Online is for criminals to meet-up, kill each other, do hold-ups, steal cars, and have a great time. So as we like the artificial police idea, we have no intentions on adding store-able police vehicles or allowing police clothing to be bought. A horn that sounds like a siren(suggested earlier) WILL be brought up in the next meeting!

My cousin willing be making a GTAForums Account as he has been cleared by his team leader. His Username will be: John7331

• DJ_DC99

Local Troll

• Portugal

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:14 AM

Face Bandanas.

• John7331

Rockstar Games Developer

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:17 AM

Face Bandanas.

Good Idea my friend.

• xXRobbie98Xx likes this

• J-DNB

Property Of May<3

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:36 AM Edited by J-DNB, 24 July 2014 - 12:39 AM.

Give friends a key to apartment and ability to have 2 PVS out when in same session. I'd have no problem letting a friend grab a car from my garage or use it for somewhere to hide. This would of come in handy a few times today.

As mentioned before some kind of autopilot that keeps the throttle on when your in pause or console menu, sent a message the other day and my plane crashed, probably my own fault for not landing but still would of been useful. Also if there is a passenger allow them to be co-pilot instead, crashed today due to pilot sending a message.

Not sure if its possible now but never worked for me is quick weapon switch when reloading, my guy waits till he's reloaded the gun before switching to one with ammo, if it'll save his life I'd rather he reloaded that one later.

If that is already in it now then my guy has problems and probably deserved getting shot anyway.

Vehicle repair button when playing mission playlists. I normally play 16 mission playlists and my cars barely ever make it to the end.

• xXRobbie98Xx

Nice guy, TRIES to be friendly online.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:49 AM

The ability to make a custom song playlist so you can listen to the songs you want all the time.

• Raavi

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:58 AM

We have a wishlist thread for a reason.

• RandallFlagg00 and Xanbukka like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users