Photo

Death Row mission problem

5 replies to this topic
Coffee
  • Coffee

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:49 AM Edited by Coffee, 23 July 2014 - 10:01 AM.

I go in through the main gate and shoot my way through or just land a chopper near the wearhouse, Kill the guys around it, run into Lance and the cutscene never takes place. Lance just stands up and stands there until his health goes to zero.. Tried bringing in the car next to the wearhouse, tried killing everybody. Anyone have a solution for this that hopefully doesn't involve cheating?

KBG
  • KBG

8-bit.

• Members
  • India

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:17 PM

What are your PC Specifications? Do you own a legit copy of GTA Vice City? Do you play with the Disc in your Drive or use any No-CD cracks?

Harerama Chakraborty
  • Harerama Chakraborty

The Muscle

• Members
  • India

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:42 PM

Try un-installing and re-installing Vice City. Or just download a "Death Row" savefile from the net!

Master Roshi
  • Master Roshi

Turtle Hermit

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:49 AM

I had this problem too,I re-installed the game but it didn't work then I just downloaded the save file from internet!!

KBG
  • KBG

8-bit.

• Members
  • India

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:28 PM

Well I had the problem in Love Juice mission. Where the dealer gets stuck and freezes whole PC. This glitch is official though.

IDAS Leader
  • IDAS Leader

We're not strong, We're injustice strong !!!

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2014 - 06:31 PM

Yeah I've experinced a couple in this mission, of which lead to me to fail it 5 times. For example I sniped that guy own top that crane, and Tommy kept on locking him and he was dead. That glitch happened to much.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users