Quantcast

» «
Photo

Floyd and Debra [Spoilers]

39 replies to this topic

Poll: Should they have been killed? (112 member(s) have cast votes)

Should they?

1. Yes (20 votes [17.86%])

Percentage of vote: 17.86%

2. No (30 votes [26.79%])

Percentage of vote: 26.79%

3. Just Floyd (1 votes [0.89%])

Percentage of vote: 0.89%

4. Just Debra (61 votes [54.46%])

Percentage of vote: 54.46%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Xenology
  • Xenology

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:15 PM

Yes anything spawned from those 2 would be the dumbest thing on earth, would sttand down to everybody, and hold the illusion that they're a b*th like Debora

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:13 AM

Who killed debra? IMO i think its Floyd.

doubt it. If he killed Debra I think Trevor would've spared him because he finally shows some signs of masculinity.
  • Jenia likes this

Maggot899
  • Maggot899

Golf Wang

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:31 AM

I also think that if Floyd killed Debra then Trevor would have spared him. Floyd would have either broke down in shock or been subdued after trying to stab Trevor...either way I think the conversation between the two would have gone something like:
T: "Feels good doesn't it amigo? To stop being pushed around by all these treacherous snakes and parasites that only stab you in the back...makes you feel alive!!!"
F: *random mumbling of regret*

Then Wade shows up and they hit the stripclub.
  • Jenia likes this

Dark Bordeus
  • Dark Bordeus

The biggest scumbag in the world

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:45 AM

Even though Trevor earns your respect at some points, he is a real c*nt.

The Floyd story alone, for instance. Invading his house without consent. Trashing it and ruining it. Endangering Floyd's career, getting him beat up by Merryweather, having him involved in highly illegal things, and then psychologically torturing him every step of the way. Floyd's death was pure sadistic tastelessnes on Rockstars part. Killing the only innocent character in the game.

I'd have wanted Debra, and only Debra, to die. And we actually see the scene. (Rockstar you f*cking pussies, you should have shown us. Not cut away)

Then Wade, Trevor, and Floyd head down to the strip club and have a boy's night.

To be honest, I think that is actually what was suppossed to happen. After Trevor leaves the apartment covered in blood, not once does he mention killing Floyd. The conversation between him and Wade is all about Debra.

And then he does say "Floyd's gonna meet us there". Maybe Floyd was planned to live, but this was changed later in development.

• theomenofficial and Revenge of the Donut like this

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:47 AM

I also think that if Floyd killed Debra then Trevor would have spared him. Floyd would have either broke down in shock or been subdued after trying to stab Trevor...either way I think the conversation between the two would have gone something like:
T: "Feels good doesn't it amigo? To stop being pushed around by all these treacherous snakes and parasites that only stab you in the back...makes you feel alive!!!"

Lmao. That's funny, then both Floyd and Wade could be stuck in the strip club and we can hear some funny dialogue from Floyd... Something like "Uhhh, excuse me ladies, but I prefer that you do not touch my Johnson."

Maggot899
  • Maggot899

Golf Wang

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:07 AM

Lmao. That's funny, then both Floyd and Wade could be stuck in the strip club and we can hear some funny dialogue from Floyd... Something like "Uhhh, excuse me ladies, but I prefer that you do not touch my Johnson."
"Madam you don't have to be in this line of work...you can just have my money..."
  • jkim_1 likes this

Del boy
  • Del boy

The Only Fool and Horse of the $treets

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:18 AM

I think that Debra killed Floyd after he pulled his knife and after witnessing it he goes ballistic and murders Debra, if I'm wrong and he did kill both trevor is a spineless dick

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:36 PM

I think Rockstar purposely made it unknown for the player as to what exactly happened in there.

For all we know, neither could've died (highly unlikely). But yeah, the most realistic scenario is that Debra shot Floyd then Trevor brutally murdered her Johnny style.

Revenge of the Donut
  • Revenge of the Donut

Fuel injected suicide machine

• Members

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:44 PM Edited by Revenge of the Donut, 27 July 2014 - 12:46 PM.

I have no sympathy for Debra she was just a nasty bitch, but I don't think Floyd of all people deserved what happened to him. I think R* killed him because I Don't think Floyd would have just kept quiet about Debras death if Trevor had just killed her even if he did hate her at that point, Floyd just getting over it and hitting the strip club with Trevor like nothing had happened wouldn't fit his character I don't think, that being said thought it would have been pretty satisfying to see Floyd get the eternal lapdance that Wade got as a reward from Trevor for his 'hospitality,' so I wish he'd survived.

SKOGS-SKUMMISEN
  • SKOGS-SKUMMISEN

Rat

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:38 PM

f*cking debra.....AAARGGHHH f*ck BOB TO!

• Revenge of the Donut likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users