Photo

Memorable insults online?

216 replies to this topic
Kurt370
  • Kurt370

ay caramba

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:06 AM

I killed a brazilian guy once and we started a big discussion via PSN messages. That was really a big discussion wit a lot of valid arguments, i won and that was nice, i wish we could have more battle like that.
Oh, after my victory i blocked him, to avoid new future messages where i could lose the discussion :)

Yes
  • Sangers and Starscream_910 like this

LanaDelRey888
  • LanaDelRey888

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:06 AM

I constantly get told something incestuous when I kill someone as retaliation for killing me (I don't attack players unless shot at)

I'm like "If the first insult you can think of is regarding having sex with your own mother, it's probably always on your mind - I feel sorry for you"

Much like the 'penis' insult. You say you're not gay but the first word that comes into your mind when calling me out is 'penis' - it says a lot about you.

• Starscream_910 likes this

Sw1ft562
  • Sw1ft562

null...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:11 AM Edited by Sw1ft562, 24 July 2014 - 05:27 AM.

i just got a message after killing some guy with the jet.  --> ''nobody likes you..''

like i didnt know that already. 

i rarely use the jet.. but the last few days i been getting some flight time in.

I'm wasting a lot of time with Lazer last days, i killed this guy on a tank 5 times, he sent me a message saying: "stop it please", and i stopped. That's sad when you wanna have fun with your tank killing everyone and an asshole on a Lazer start shooting you  :cry:

f*ck that. i had a kid try to trick me after i killed him. he was like ''come back and try to kill me now'' ..i knew he was in a tank. what did i do?  ..killed em. 

but if someone sends a message saying get out.. or they tell me on their mic to leave the helo/jet.. i get out immediately and bring it straight to them.

Starscream_910
  • Starscream_910

Undercover Mod

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:38 AM

I killed a brazilian guy once and we started a big discussion via PSN messages. That was really a big discussion wit a lot of valid arguments, i won and that was nice, i wish we could have more battle like that.
Oh, after my victory i blocked him, to avoid new future messages where i could lose the discussion :)

Yes

A definite round of applause is in order- (I would've done the same loool)
  • LukeH_97 likes this

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:40 AM

I got called a sh*tdick by some squeeker from across the pond once. I could not stop lol'n.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:03 AM

I was just in a lobby, and this black guy said "I need to go get my car from the impound lot" and this little squeaker started screaming out sh*t like "WHAT DID YOU SAY LEBRON?!" and "WHAT, BLACKIE?!!?!". The black guy was really calm about it and just said "what are you talking about?" and kinda laughed. The little kid then said, REALLY f*ckING LOUD, "YOU'RE JUST MAD BECAUSE MY FAMILY OWNS YOU, YOU POOR f*ck!!" and started crying, then left......

What the f*ck?

• A Maned Wolf and Starscream_910 like this

DopeFresh
  • DopeFresh

Member of the Dope Fresh Nation

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:15 AM

heres a pretty recent one.

rage.JPG

• Cwinny24 and Starscream_910 like this

AndrewDeSanta
  • AndrewDeSanta

Republitarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:19 AM

Dog licker. That's the last good one I heard. Tend to mute everyone these days, too many youngn's.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:00 AM

Guy: "Get back in the kitchen and make me a dick sandwich, fa**ot."

Me: "You wanna eat that?"

Guy: "Shut up asshole.."

Random Guy: *Gorilla noises

• AndrewDeSanta, manicmechanic71, Stealth-Death and 3 others like this

mkjah22
  • mkjah22

Stoned Assassin

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:18 AM

You are making me hungry, and I just finished breakfast.

Best insult I got was from some euro player that at the time in order to reply I had to research his country and language.
Wish I could remember where he was from (was in like nov/dec) but we battled, he sent me about 3 msgs in a language I had no understanding of.  

I researched the language/words he was using and even narrowed it down to his local variations.  

Turned out he was calling my mum a whore that he had apparently got to suck his dick, then said the same about my dad and my sister.

I replied in his language saying that he was the bitch whore who I would get to suck my dick.  I told him I would hunt him through every session and spawn kill him till he cried.  I also said he should consider that fact people use translators to read messages in other languages and that he wasn't being clever by using local slang terms as I am pretty OCD at researching that stuff and he's lucky I don't give a f*ck.  

Was a fun little project though lol.  

He even said sorry in english afterwards and added me on PSN.  Still leaves every session I join with him though.

people like you are truely sad lonley people. You went to all this effort for some troll on the internet?

I heard the term console kids and now i know why it was originally coined. If i ever went to this much effort to insult someone on the internet i would take a long hard look at my life and get the net cut off immediatly. You think you are so funny but when i read it It just comes across that you really need something productive to do with your time rather than spending time researching swear words in other languages to insult someone who means nothing to you.

You do realise that in doing so you gave this random stranger power over you? By taking all this time to look up all this trash you let him/her control your life for that period? like did you really get that mad you had to retaliate? 

I had major anger issues growing up and had to do many anger management courses amongst other things and I think you would benefit from taking some aswell. 

Dont let other get under your skin especially in a nameless faceless society we call the "internet". If you just assume people that talk trash are kids or no life losers then you wouldnt get so bent out of shape about some words they repeated to you from the arguement they had in the last session.

All in all just give no f&*ks and keep your cool. Otherwise you make yourself out to look like a complete loser

Seriously?  lol it really wasn't hard to do, took like 2 mins and I got the exact reaction I wanted which was an apology.

I'm actually a lot more intelligent than I let on and knew his country/language/region straight off and just took the opportunity to utilize it.    I just don't remember it now.

Few points for you to digest.   I'm 31 so hardly a 'console kid'.  I am married with 3 kids so hardly sad and lonely.  That's literally the only time I've ever replied to anybody and it achieved the desired outcome of an apology.  He gained no power over me and seemed worried that I rumbled his slang.  He's a nice kid actually, just gets angry when you kill him.

You came on here, into a thread designed for laughs, in order to try and analyze one of the random stories.  Now that is sad and lonely work and effort if you ask me.

• bmg1001 likes this

Oz70NYC
  • Oz70NYC

The Urban Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:10 AM

I haven't heard any actually. They're all surprisingly predictable. Seems all White folk can do is resort to calling us Black people some combination of an adjective and "ni**er". Dirty ni**er, smelly ni**er, stupid ni**er...yadda yadda yadda. What's fun is the few times someone tries to call me a ni**er, I shrug it off like it's nothing...cuz it is. The word means nothing to me. I know of it's entomology (that's history and origin for the volcabulary impaired). I don't acknowledge it as so to demoralize the person using it, and take the power the word typically has away from them. What's funny is what usually happens next when they see calling me a ni**er isn't working, they shut the f*ck up. Completely. That's if they even stay in the session...most of the time they realize they've made complete idiots of themselves (which obviously isn't hard for most) and leave with their tails between there legs.

Still waiting to hear or see a memorable one. Maybe it's because I'm a hard person to insult. I have to generally give a damn about what your saying to be insulted by it, and seeing as (no offense to anyone) I don't...probably won't happen anytime soon.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:23 AM

i don't recall getting any insults from players since if i do i ether mute or block them, but i remember the one's i get from npcs (asshole, hey assface,bitch (i don't know i was called that since my avatar is a guy)). :lol:

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

Horrible Person

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:29 AM

My absolute fave, not really an "insult" but just the way the guy said it:

Was invited into a free mode respawn/kill frag fest near the desert airstrip with a bunch of Dutch guys versus a few Canadian friends, which turned into a comedy free-for all with some good banter.

Suddenly one of the Dutch guys breaks off and goes back into the city, goes into a tennis court and invites us all to play Tennis?!?!  Everyone went quiet.

Quote from one of the Canadian guys, in the most disgusted voice I ever heard:

"What?  I ain't playin' no tennis wiv dis N*gga!"

Lost my sh*t.

• AndrewDeSanta, mkjah22, NuklerGhost101838 and 3 others like this

Bacon IceCream2
  • Bacon IceCream2

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:36 AM

The problem with yanks is, they're dumb as dog sh*t. I drink coffee and never eat crumpets. Their country also has more people with bad teeth due to their dental services costing a lot. Put it this way, British crack heads will fit in just fine in America.

The British and Americans are about as stupid as each other.

And as fat, too.

Yeah - Apart from the size-differences of cars, trucks, and houses, we are the same.

Except that the Brits are absolutely obsessed with that show, "Friends".

hardly.

Zombich_
  • Zombich_

-

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:49 AM

Recently, an Irish teenager,probably about 14 or so,Sent me a hilarious voice message. I discovered it the following day so I don't remember what I did,if I did anything. So anyways, This kid told me "Are you stupid? You dense whale pig c*nt? Your mother is a blind deaf whale c*nt to" ....Well sh*t

Cwinny24
  • Cwinny24

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:58 AM

heres a pretty recent one.

rage.JPG

Me bad at english? that is unpossible i am goodest english speaker
  • manicmechanic71, A Maned Wolf and TheTruthIsFree like this

TheTruthIsFree
  • TheTruthIsFree

TruBeast_v2 GTA's Stephen Curry

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:17 PM

what do u do when someone says n word? i wanna shut them up 

people use it so much in gtao. i swear its just another word now. (not really)

but seriously tho.. its mostly people who are not even black.

i guess fa**ot, bitch, pussy, and noob are played out. 

The inclusion of Franklin and Lamar is what caused this. They'll be back to COD in November...

mkjah22
  • mkjah22

Stoned Assassin

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:37 PM

Some guy yelled at me and said allahu Akbar and when no one was around me I was blown to shreds and an islamic song began to play

Forgot to quote your comment in my earlier post but I've had this happen too.  The kid doing it was going round the whole lobby suicide bombing people and shouting out all the allahu akbar stuff just as he would get close, he had the music/prayer call playing the whole time in the background.  He got me but I kind of let him as it was so funny.

I don't think anybody got angry with him as it was so random all you could hear was his victims laughing.  He did it for about 20 mins then started getting hunted by the better players till he left the session.  

One other random insult, not directed at me but a crew friend of mine made me laugh as it was so stereotypical.  A friend from our previous crew who happens to be Australian told him to 'Rack Off'.   All i could picture was Alf from Home & Away (Australian made daytime soap tv prog for those who don't know) standing there in gta reality.  I was half expecting a follow up of 'you flamin mongrel'.  

buddy23
  • buddy23

Better Than You

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:44 PM

Killed some random guy in freeroam and got sent this message...

you obviously lack the knowledge that the human brain weighs at least at an average of 2 pounds but you wouldnt know that  because you just graduated elementary school.

Another one that comes to mind is...

I hope you cant judge the distance between your window and the ground and fall to your death

Starscream_910
  • Starscream_910

Undercover Mod

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:44 PM Edited by Starscream_910, 24 July 2014 - 12:45 PM.

Guy: "Get back in the kitchen and make me a dick sandwich, fa**ot."
Me: "You wanna eat that?"
Guy: "Shut up asshole.."
Random Guy: *Gorilla noises

Random Guy: *Gorilla noises- sums up GTAO's community perfectly :-P loool

Bacon IceCream2
  • Bacon IceCream2

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:31 PM

Probably the one that hurt my feelings and made me so insecure would be "You Suck" Shouted at me by 7 year olds.

• Zombich_ likes this

vanchovega
  • vanchovega

head cheerleader, homecoming queen, part-time model

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:48 PM

Someone text me "you f*cking white mayonnaise" and that was to much for me
  • manicmechanic71, A Maned Wolf, Starscream_910 and 1 other like this

AhmadMJamal
  • AhmadMJamal

Threads' Dead Baby, Threads' Dead.

• Members
  • India

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:53 PM

GTA:Online a place where you can finally kill annoying 12 year old kids is allowed. Hallelujah !
  • mkjah22 likes this

pedinhuh
  • pedinhuh

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:58 PM

Once I was playing(read: owning) a fellow brazilian player, and blew up his Buzzard.
He got soo pissed off he called me a left-winger.
That hurt my feelings :(

• mkjah22 likes this

TheDexter626
  • TheDexter626

Meh

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:58 PM

I was just in a lobby, and this black guy said "I need to go get my car from the impound lot" and this little squeaker started screaming out sh*t like "WHAT DID YOU SAY LEBRON?!" and "WHAT, BLACKIE?!!?!". The black guy was really calm about it and just said "what are you talking about?" and kinda laughed. The little kid then said, REALLY f*ckING LOUD, "YOU'RE JUST MAD BECAUSE MY FAMILY OWNS YOU, YOU POOR f*ck!!" and started crying, then left......

What the f*ck?

That is not right , where does that little bitch live ? I wanna kick that squakers ass :miranda:  It would be classic Squaker vs Squaker match  :evilgrin:

DrDetroit
  • DrDetroit

The Center of the Universe.

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:02 PM

The problem with yanks is, they're dumb as dog sh*t. I drink coffee and never eat crumpets. Their country also has more people with bad teeth due to their dental services costing a lot. Put it this way, British crack heads will fit in just fine in America.

yea, well god save the dowdy old lady with a flower pot on her head!

Good day,

DrDetroit

• Darth_Rob likes this

jjbinks4
  • jjbinks4

Dammit giantsgiants

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:07 PM

I haven't heard any actually. They're all surprisingly predictable. Seems all White folk can do is resort to calling us Black people some combination of an adjective and "ni**er". Dirty ni**er, smelly ni**er, stupid ni**er...yadda yadda yadda. What's fun is the few times someone tries to call me a ni**er, I shrug it off like it's nothing...cuz it is. The word means nothing to me. I know of it's entomology (that's history and origin for the volcabulary impaired). I don't acknowledge it as so to demoralize the person using it, and take the power the word typically has away from them. What's funny is what usually happens next when they see calling me a ni**er isn't working, they shut the f*ck up. Completely. That's if they even stay in the session...most of the time they realize they've made complete idiots of themselves (which obviously isn't hard for most) and leave with their tails between there legs.

Still waiting to hear or see a memorable one. Maybe it's because I'm a hard person to insult. I have to generally give a damn about what your saying to be insulted by it, and seeing as (no offense to anyone) I don't...probably won't happen anytime soon.

Oh yeah, i hate playing with rasicts. Whenever i get called something offensive, i ussually shrug it off too.

captainspitfire
  • captainspitfire

MINIGUNNER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:52 PM

I find what I say better than what they say.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:11 PM Edited by iTz-JoNeSy, 24 July 2014 - 06:12 PM.

yea, well god save the dowdy old lady with a flower pot on her head!

Good day,

DrDetroit
The queen? She does a lot better for the world than that Obama person. The royal family don't actually sit on their asses all day watching eastenders you know? They do A LOT of charity work. Stuff that actually helps the world, rather than destroys it like Obama and the other tools the white house has had.

HexagoN
  • HexagoN

Greenback Boogie

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:19 PM

I owned a guy in a TDM, he was probably Brazilian or Latin. He sent me a in-game message, saying "your mother bitch!!" lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users