I have a 160GB PS3 Slim, and whenever I try to play my new GTA 5, I can't. It won't let me do anything. I load the game up. I get to the title screen (Loading Story Mode [X] Online). I wanted to play story, so I didnt press anything. And it just doesnt load! Its just go's through the pictures and doesn't join the game. (I also tried online). I have endlessly looked for anwers online. People get there problem fixed, I try and guess what. No progress. Been going on for a week now I believe. I've watched videos, forums etc. Its driving me crazy! Before I was able to play FLAWLESS. No lag, no freezes, no crashes, NOTHING! And it just suddenly stops. Rockstar, if any of you guys are seeing this. PLEASE help me. Thank you.
Here is what I have tried so far:
- I have Restored File System
- I have Rebuild Database
- Deleted it, installed it multiple times
- Deleted nearly ALL my save data on me PS3 (Only have Ghosts, BO2, BO, InFamous & GTA 5).
- Got my disc reader repaired
- Cleaned my disk with a cleaning kit. (Just in case you were wondering, no scratches at all).
The game worked fine one day, I was just walking at the pier, and my entire console froze. I figured "Just a crash". I turned it off, and turned it back on. I then loaded it up again, and it did what I said. I have tried different TV's.
Please don't tell me:
- Sign out or turn off internet - already tried both
- Don't tell me delete install/game. I already did multiple times
- Please only suggestions. Don't post your problems. Make a seperate topic please.
- Don't tell me to restore. Already have.
If you have any suggestions at all, let me know. I am desperate.