» «

Do friendly players exist?

165 replies to this topic
  • BatFerYou

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:30 PM

I'm a passive guy. Until I saw this f*cker with a candy red Cognoscenti Cabrio with dollar rims. My asshole side showed up and now I'm evil.

A line from "gay bottom stories" there. Available from Assmazon.cum

• Hydrohitman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:09 PM

Im the guy that drives low levels around but if i get shoot at you might want to watch your back i try to tend to honk if thier friendly but if not its war lol

• izekial27

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:12 PM

I'm a friendly player, I don't shoot unless shot at first.
I'd rather just fool around in free roam with a bunch of like minded people out to have fun and make up daft little games.
I usually approach people without my weapon drawn and give them a salute to show my intentions are good.
That being said, if you shoot me when I do that, it is on like Donkey Kong. I'll go to war all day with a player that does that to me.
As for someone destroying my PV, I will make it my sole mission to destroy you and all that you are on this game.
I'll go straight on psycho on a player that does that.
  • RickyRicardo96 likes this

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:23 PM

Yes they do. 

• cswood

Jack of No Trades

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:39 PM Edited by cswood, 24 July 2014 - 07:40 PM.

Yes but good luck finding them in public sessions

Plenty of friendly players... in private sessions.  lol

This. I don't approach people in Free Roam. Even if they are on my crew or friends list, I usually keep my distance outside of missions/survivals because when someone kills me I get that insatiable urge to want to go to war with them and get revenge and I'm tired of doing that.

In fact, just yesterday I swapped characters and ended up in a public lobby. Less than 60 seconds later I pull up my vote to join a random mission and as soon as I do my car is blown up, but I somehow survived it and didn't die since I was transitioning to the mission. It was the strangest thing I've seen lately. I constantly check my mini-map so this guy must've been off radar and tried to kill me less than 60 seconds after entering the lobby.

• Skylan

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:19 PM

I'm a friendly player but I don't approach anyone that isn't in the single-digit levels, and even THEN I'm iffy about it. The only time I get to work together with other players is when we team up after meeting on gameboards, or during a mission in which we had synergy and/or mics. Which is a shame, because WORKING with random strangers to take on the challenges of free-roam is WAY more fun than being in constant war with them.

• Nyraider77

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:02 PM

I was friendly until the majority of players in this game ruined it for me. However I long to be friendly again so help me turn it around hahahahahaha. But until then I will shoot anyone approaching me
  • lihety likes this

• InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:15 PM

Then I killed him.

• Starcomm

Landed it!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:30 PM

Aww friendly, friendly, friendly. All sweet and dandy. Everyone's friendly.

Wake up and smell the gunpowder as it surrounds you in all it's glory.

(I'm friendly really) Promise...

• SmilingAssassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:51 PM

I'm friendly, even give low levels any gun they want....for a price >:}

• zQUEENz

zQueen MsBz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:00 AM

I'm a friendly player. I rarely kill people for no reason unless they start to aggressively chase me or shoot me.

But I think I'm gonna start being aggressive now.

I been getting shot at for no reason and it's irritating, so I might as well be a killing ass hat like the rest in public lobbies.

• lihety likes this

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: n

• New Members
  • Italy

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:11 AM

im the most friendly nigga here, but if somebody touches me or one of my dear cars for no reason, well, he's gonna have bad times, ill be his worst nightmare until he changes lobby because tired of dying.

• DKUnleashedPC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:43 AM

I'm friendly unless you are attacking me or someone very low level... I run into quite a few friendly players, heck this morning did a few missions with one and made a new PSN friend

• God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:21 AM Edited by God-eater, 25 July 2014 - 02:41 AM.

I'm friendly, considerate, helpful and fearless. I am a stellar ally. If I cannot save you, I will avenge you. If my life or my car is required for the success of the mission, I will not hesitate to sacrifice either or both. I like fun indulgences - cop chases, jumping, off-roading, gang wars. I like playing with others.

And if I am on one of my extremely rare visits to a public lobby, I will open fire on anyone and everyone who comes within range of my gun and I will not stop until they are dead or gone, giving me a breather to leave the session. I don't even care what they're intentions are. 9999 out of 10K interactions with other players in Public result in them instantly attacking me, and I'm not interested suffering 999 deaths in the hopes that this guy will be the one who doesn't KOS. The community has earned that response a dozen times over.  

I have learned that Public FR is more like Public DM, except packed out with cowards and to stay in Invite Only if you don't want to be constantly attacked. Well, not "attacked" - more like "ambushed" - come on, this is GTA players we're talking about - they do not carry a reputation for sportsmanship or even liking a fair fight - that's why the #1 murder weapon in Los Santos remains the "Sticky thrown from speeding car" aka the cheapest, scrubbiest no-skill kill in the history of GTA short of deliberately crashing a plane/heli full of players.

• ALPHaRyuTaTSuMaKi likes this

• ALPHaRyuTaTSuMaKi

PC Hacker/Safe Cracker

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:24 AM Edited by ALPHaRyuTaTSuMaKi, 25 July 2014 - 02:26 AM.

I'm friendly towards true white dots. I'm trigger-happy around red dots. I will power-f*ck you in the eye-socket with my fist, if you're a white dot that just hasn't got their red on, yet. I frequent public lobbies, rarely do private sessions and go about my business, as usual. If I find friendlies, I pray they're also intelligent enough to do missions with.

• RickyRicardo96

Good Guy Rick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:06 AM

Look at me, if some a-holes decide to start some beef with me, sometimes I fight, sometimes I set bounties but I'm a nice player. I have good taste in style and cars alike. My username is my Xbox GT.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users