Physical "working" car-dealership?

16 replies to this topic
NightSnow
  • NightSnow

The Bat

• New Members
  • Brazil

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:23 AM

Hey guys :r*:, I think it would be a cool thing and also alternative if Rockstar create some stores that sell cars (physically) where you could buy cars and drive the car you just bought instantly instead of going in the garage. What do you guys think? 

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:26 AM

I'd much rather have cars your player bought go in the garage of their safehouse rather than some random garage away from the fun.

• Shenmue18 likes this

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The Liberty City Experience

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:27 AM

Autoerotica comes to mind.
  • ViceCityStalker likes this

NightSnow
  • NightSnow

The Bat

• New Members
  • Brazil

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:33 AM

Yeah, something like that. When you are driving around the Desert and want to buy over internet but your garage/safehouse is at Los Santos... So... you go on a little car-shop near your location and buy your car. :D

TheTechPoTaToCHIP
  • TheTechPoTaToCHIP

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:59 AM

Just a little suggestion guys... Since the game is called "Grand Theft Auto" why don't you just... Idk STEAL CARS? The internet delivery system is enough, just adding physical dealers would put emphasis on buying cars making the whole title redudant.
  • Fuzzknuckles and SCOOBASTEEB like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:35 AM

Just a little suggestion guys... Since the game is called "Grand Theft Auto" why don't you just... Idk STEAL CARS? The internet delivery system is enough, just adding physical dealers would put emphasis on buying cars making the whole title redudant.

This.

I sold the personal vehicle I use in GTA: Online simply because of that, it's a lot more cheap to just nick a car rather than buy one and the likes.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Basketballs don't hold grudges.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:39 AM

I really wouldn't see the purpose in going out of your way to a dealership to buy the car instead of buying through the in-game internet and having it spawn in your garage and be available for delivery just a few seconds later.

Im2akillerfish
  • Im2akillerfish

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:01 AM

I think Watch dogs does this thing better. Whats the point of ordering a offroad truck if one can only get it from the middle of a city? Simply having the car spawn near me is much better than this garage thing. It's still a cool concept though.

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:16 AM

I think Watch dogs does this thing better. Whats the point of ordering a offroad truck if one can only get it from the middle of a city? Simply having the car spawn near me is much better than this garage thing. It's still a cool concept though.

GTA Online has the exact same thing... Which is even more ridiculous.

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Go big or go home

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:51 AM

This.

I sold the personal vehicle I use in GTA: Online simply because of that, it's a lot more cheap to just nick a car rather than buy one and the likes.

Enjoy the constant bounties and race losses.

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:57 AM

I would like if in singleplayer the protagonists could have multiple personal vehicles chosen by the player,like in Online.I don´t like that when I mod a vehicle,put it in the garage,then take it for a ride,if I leave it somewhere and don´t pick it up from the impound before using a few more moded vehicles,I lose my vehicle forever and have to find another one and mod it again.

ViceCityStalker
  • ViceCityStalker

Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:19 PM Edited by ViceCityStalker, 23 July 2014 - 01:21 PM.

sh*t bro I was just thinking about autoerotic asphyxiation....oh sh*t wait a minute I`m on a different page.

OT : I`m not too bothered about buying the cars but I would of enjoyed a couple different places around the GTA V map like the 3 dealers in GTA IV,you could just swing by for a super car or a bike or just have a massive cop shoot out inside them.

TheTechPoTaToCHIP
  • TheTechPoTaToCHIP

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:17 PM

This.

This is the SP thread. There are no bounties and only Franklin (who has a special ability to slow down time while driving) could access races.

God I`m sick if the people who forget people play singleplayer, hell i think they even forgot the game had a singleplayer mode.

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:27 PM

I'd rather want Rockstar to put some more thought into introducing more interesting possibilities to deal with the vehicles beyond just tweaking and shopping online, and also how the player handles it.
Like, finding the more rare types on the map and not so easily available online, finding them will give the best bonuses to driving these special cars, as seen in GTA 2, giving them upgrades and more!!

Right now, I see no motivation in collecting cars, other than simply upgrading parts and customizing looks or tuning them to show off, just boring.
Give me some powerful upgrades to make them effective in missions, for instance.

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:31 PM

Hey guys :r*:, I think it would be a cool thing and also alternative if Rockstar create some stores that sell cars (physically) where you could buy cars and drive the car you just bought instantly instead of going in the garage. What do you guys think? 

Sleeping dogs has it, they have like 4 or 5 dealerships where you buy different types of cars at each one

Arlarse
  • Arlarse

Illuminati

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:58 PM

Would've been nice if after the Big One Franklin would've purchased the garage off Simeon (by strongarming him) and used it to sell and store cars ala Sunshine Autos in Vice City

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Go big or go home

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:24 PM

This.

This is the SP thread. There are no bounties and only Franklin (who has a special ability to slow down time while driving) could access races.

God I`m sick if the people who forget people play singleplayer, hell i think they even forgot the game had a singleplayer mode.

He was talking about his personal vehicle in GTA Online, learn to read.

• GTA_REEFER likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users