Photo

Beer hat, only a few days left

48 replies to this topic
weebreezy
  • weebreezy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:25 PM

With only a short while left untill the independance day dlc is taken off GTA online, i still havent got my Beer Hat. If anyone else is in the same position then please add me and we can work together to get eachother the beer hats, once i get mines i can help you get yours etc...

Add me on xbox: TECHN9NEbeast

PaperChasin11
  • PaperChasin11

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:27 PM

i gave up... literally every crate i made it to was either not there, or wouldnt bust open when i shot it. So fu*k it I guess. 

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• The Yakuza
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:35 PM

meh i got the blue one on the 4th and then it disappeared from my inventory. every time a special crate is supposed to drop nothing happens so f*ck it

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:38 PM

i gave up... literally every crate i made it to was either not there, or wouldnt bust open when i shot it. So fu*k it I guess. 

I haven't had to shoot one special crate open, they seem to be there already waiting to be grabbed

In fact I just grabbed my fourth one.

Hint- hop lobbies until you find one with special crate messages, wait a few minutes if you don't see one change lobbies if you do, get a helicopter and go to the middle of the mountains between sandy shores and downtown. Wait for the green circle to appear, go off radar, and grab it!

PaperChasin11
  • PaperChasin11

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:47 PM

I haven't had to shoot one special crate open, they seem to be there already waiting to be grabbed

Hint- hop lobbies until you find one with special crate messages, wait a few minutes if you don't see one change lobbies if you do, get a helicopter and go to the middle of the mountains between sandy shores and downtown. Wait for the green circle to appear, go off radar, and grab it!

in all honesty... i havent seen a "special crate" drop in quite awhile. Havent been playin as much as i usually do, but definitely enough to see at least one crate being dropped. It never happens for some reason. 

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• The Yakuza
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:48 PM Edited by ajdude1, 22 July 2014 - 11:49 PM.

wait you got one today? I thought they stopped doing the special crate thing a while ago..i might try to find another one then...

weebreezy
  • weebreezy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:59 PM

I've been hopping lobbies a million times since this dlc came out...only manged to get to 2 in time but both lost to another player...

wait you got one today? I thought they stopped doing the special crate thing a while ago..i might try to find another one then...

Join me then?

BLeonard
  • BLeonard

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:04 AM

Definitely still dropping... Personally picked up 3 Special Crates within the past 48 hours or so... Managed to get 14 so far, since the 1.15 Update was released.

Still no update (that I've seen, anyway) on when the Independence Day Update will be removed... Can't imagine it going past July 31st, though.

-Bill

weebreezy
  • weebreezy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:05 AM Edited by weebreezy, 23 July 2014 - 12:06 AM.

Definitely still dropping... Personally picked up 3 Special Crates within the past 48 hours or so... Managed to get 14 so far, since the 1.15 Update was released.Still no update (that I've seen, anyway) on when the Independence Day Update will be removed... Can't imagine it going past July 31st, though.-Bill

Which is why i wanna get this fast!!

MasterNe0
  • MasterNe0

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:07 AM

Same here.

• weebreezy likes this

weebreezy
  • weebreezy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:13 AM

Same here.

add me: TECHN9NEbeast

radshad
  • radshad

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:38 AM

I wore my hats for a week and I'll probably never wear them again lol

MasterNe0
  • MasterNe0

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:47 AM

Same here.

add me: TECHN9NEbeast

I sent the request.

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• The Yakuza
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:46 AM

wow i picked up a "special crate" and it was just like any other crate...grenade launcher ammo and rp.  :sui:

weebreezy
  • weebreezy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:24 AM

wow i picked up a "special crate" and it was just like any other crate...grenade launcher ammo and rp.  :sui:

Not all of them will always have it unfortunately

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• The Yakuza
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:06 AM

I don't usually glitch...but there is a glitch to get a beerhat isn't there? or was that patched. meh I think I've given up on the hat thing.

Gucci Flip Flops
  • Gucci Flip Flops

zooted to boolin'

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:36 AM

I'm the proud owner of Patriot Beer Hat. 

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• The Yakuza
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:50 AM Edited by ajdude1, 23 July 2014 - 05:51 AM.

I had one of those...but GTAO glitched the f*ck out on me lol

and damn every time I get a notification that a special crate is going to drop there's just a green circle and nothing happens. R* needs to work on fixing the game instead of focusing on shark card rewards...

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• The Yakuza
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:31 AM

just curious if there is a glitch to get one since the event is almost over and i cant find a replacement hat for the one i got legitimately

Rocket Skates
  • Rocket Skates

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:32 AM

just curious if there is a glitch to get one since the event is almost over and i cant find a replacement hat for the one i got legitimately

http://gtaforums.com.../?hl= beer hat

ImAJuicyMango
  • ImAJuicyMango

Twitch Streamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:11 AM

Got it!

Add me on Xbox: Don Verduci

Kelly007456
  • Kelly007456

Kill Patty Kill

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:14 AM

ive sacked off so many special crates as every tom dick and harry is after one and imposable to defend against 3 others 

ImAJuicyMango
  • ImAJuicyMango

Twitch Streamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:27 AM

ive sacked off so many special crates as every tom dick and harry is after one and imposable to defend against 3 others 

Start Invite Only. Get 1 other person to join. Crates only spawn with 2 people. My friend & I have 6 beer hats each now!

xXRobbie98Xx
  • xXRobbie98Xx

Nice guy, TRIES to be friendly online.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:48 AM

Yeah I can't find any either. Every time I go to a crate drop it s just full of ammo and money. I probably wouldn't even wear the hat but it's just cool to have a rare item. I'm sure that they will bring them back to buy in the future

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:44 PM

Google how to get beer caps on gta 5 online.

You'd be surprised how attainable they are..

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• The Yakuza
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:58 PM

http://gtaforums.com.../?hl= beer hat

has this method worked for anybody on Xbox recently?

Gucci Flip Flops
  • Gucci Flip Flops

zooted to boolin'

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:11 PM

I had one of those...but GTAO glitched the f*ck out on me lol

and damn every time I get a notification that a special crate is going to drop there's just a green circle and nothing happens. R* needs to work on fixing the game instead of focusing on shark card rewards...

When I got this, these two guys almost shot me down and some arm smugglers didn't get me also. Man I was lucky to get that!

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• The Yakuza
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:20 PM

Yeah I did the same thing and got the hat but like I said I had it for a couple of days and then it just disappeared from my inventory...it was weird. I know it's just a freaking hat lol but I want it back!

MasterNe0
  • MasterNe0

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:17 PM

I tried the method but it didn't work. I think you need to get a special crate first, get 1 item and then do the trick to get the others.

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• The Yakuza
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:28 PM

I tried the method but it didn't work. I think you need to get a special crate first, get 1 item and then do the trick to get the others.

yeah pretty sure R* fixed that by now. Didn't even know it was a thing until now...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users