Photo

Worst ways you have ever died

102 replies to this topic
Hyperglide
  • Hyperglide

Addicted to Synthahol

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:01 AM Edited by Hyperglide, 07 August 2014 - 02:02 AM.

I think the worst was when I was at Fort Zancudo on the highway trying to jack a ride so I could get into the base and jack a Lazer.

I went to go shoot a driver but I accidentally selected my Grenade Launcher instead of Assault Shottie.  So I nuked the car and I flew backwards and started a chain reaction.  As I was floored I got hit by some cars who panicked and drove off.  I was able to get back up and some other cars ran me over.  I lost a bunch of health cause I got hit about 2-3 times.  Then the car I nuked was on fire and it got rammed by a military truck from behind and pushed right into me.  So as I finally got up the car hit me flames and all and I caught on fire and died.  Yup the fire finished me off.

The only death I ever had by fire.  Epic death.  I was pretty PO'ed at the time but thinking back now it's hilarious.

• jendo likes this

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:06 AM

I tried to "Top Gun" another crew member and the tail wings of the jet got caught on his tail wings, killing me.

He got the kill credit.

Top Gun - Fly upside down over another plane close enough to touch the wings.

Lamborghini1335
  • Lamborghini1335

Come and get me...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:11 AM

Back when I originally had the merc jeep I was in a shoot out with LSPD, and they shot and killed me behind cover, nevertheless I lost my minigun ammo. 15k ammo gone and had to give my jeep a lift.

ThaSouljaCity
  • ThaSouljaCity

Chamberlain Gangster Families

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:02 AM

Thinking that this is GTA IV and trying to jump into a helicopter's propeller blades from a building hoping to be sent flying, only to get shred to pieces.

Ryeshock
  • Ryeshock

Recently Bought a Tank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:04 PM

When you find this really cool car you want to customize only to have it blown up when you get to the los santos customs....

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Next: LSPD tint on the RPG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:10 PM

Another still a win for me. A friend and I got into a shootout with a lone player, and eventually left him near the airport to go steal a few boats instead. I jacked a sailboat..and that player flew a private plane into it. His plane blew up first, so it credited me with killing him and committing suicide. He sent me an angwy text telling me to "suck his dock".

Stoney0503
  • Stoney0503

Buster, Straight Buster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:02 PM

I was in a crew lobby and I was in my Barracks with my other crew members. One was in a titan plane and tried to blow us up. Instead, the plane blew up and the barracks survived, had to turn around, the titan was a huge roadblock :(

ELGBAiZ
  • ELGBAiZ

STRR

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:26 PM

Swallowed the bong in my apartment, tried to sh*t it out, came out in pieces and bled to death in my shower.

Hamad_1q1
  • Hamad_1q1

Player Hater

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:29 PM

There was some RPG MINIGUN hacking fag I was fighting. I killed him 4 times more than he killed me so he went and got a tank and his blip was very slow in the mini map so I turned passive mode on. He got out of his tank got in his Adder and honked at me and said "I swear im not going to kill you, lets just go kill the guys at the mod shop." I did not trust him, but I wanted to get in the car and as soon as he gets out im getting out too. So then I went inside his car, he got outside his car I tried getting out but it was too late and he killed me. But then I got very mad, that I killed him 5 times in a row until he left the game.

jendo
  • jendo

Newb

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:30 PM Edited by jendo, 08 August 2014 - 07:30 PM.

once i was racing a few friends in freemode, we were all using dirt bikes. I hit into a lightpost and fell into the road, only to be ran over by a damn AI going like 300mph.

Ryeshock
  • Ryeshock

Recently Bought a Tank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:30 PM

A guy in a tank kept knocking me down his his tank barrel evry time I stood up then I died

jamsko
  • jamsko

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:12 PM

Airstrike in a traffic jam.

RajunKjun
  • RajunKjun

Southwest Louisiana

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:08 PM

Tumbled down a cliff into a NPC beach party. I stopped rolling at the edge of their camp fire and when I stood up I had just enough heath left to be burned to death.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users