Worst ways you have ever died

102 replies to this topic
SpyderBaiterZ
  • SpyderBaiterZ

SpyderBaiterz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:05 AM

trying to get a revenge kill and blew my face off lol if you would like to see it heres the link it is towards the end of the video :)

Ryeshock
  • Ryeshock

Recently Bought a Tank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:40 AM

Lol nice

xXRobbie98Xx
  • xXRobbie98Xx

Nice guy, TRIES to be friendly online.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:30 AM

I glitched out really badly so that I was under the map and it was just my head above the ground. My friend then proceeded to repeatedly run my head over before parking the wheel on my head and proceeded to wheel spin on my face until the tyre burst. I didn't die until there was the bare metal wheel grinding my face.
  • passwordcd likes this

Xanbukka
  • Xanbukka

Lone-Wolf (No Club)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:35 AM

Getting side-swiped on my bike, at an intersection, by a cop, in high speed pursuit with another player....    :panic:

maybeanotherone
  • maybeanotherone

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:08 AM Edited by maybeanotherone, 24 July 2014 - 03:08 AM.

i never died in GTA

i get wasted, i respawn.

igotskiz
  • igotskiz

Mediator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:15 AM

i never died in GTA

i get wasted, i respawn.

Same thing, just different wording.

I hate when people pretend like they don't know what someone means just because the wording is a little off or it's called something else, even though synonyms are usually used.

• passwordcd, Panzer and Xanbukka like this

SlammedSultanRS
  • SlammedSultanRS

Stoned beyond belief! connecticut FTW

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:36 AM

Has to be when It was me against all 15 people in the same crew I happen to had gotten stuck in a lobby with... Well.. I retreated to my apartment after giving them a run for their money in my sultan... I thought I was safe in my apartment, hitting the bong hard in a celebratory fashion.. Boy was I wrong.. They started buzzing my door.. So I figured I'd let them in.. Big mistake.. Jihadists... Motherf*ckers had sticky bombs ON THERE f*ckING BACKSSHHSIDNCMGOD DAMMINRKSNSKSKSNSJWB!!!!!!111111

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:46 AM

where's that guy with that gif in the sig...

z2vr.gif

• Fearx-- and Defender1904 like this

Zombich_
  • Zombich_

-

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:15 PM

I agree with the jet one. Breaking in to Zancudo, Shooting everyone in the perimeter so you can get in,and take off without worrying about getting killed,And then when You're finally in,just off the ground,reveling and Free Bird starts playing in your head,and suddenly a tank shoots you the f*ck down. Omg. Awful. Or when your hurriedly rounding the corner when You're in the jet,and clip the wing. And it explodes. Sucks infinitely
  • SpyderBaiterZ likes this

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Rooftop Sniper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:47 PM

Has to be when It was me against all 15 people in the same crew I happen to had gotten stuck in a lobby with... Well.. I retreated to my apartment after giving them a run for their money in my sultan... I thought I was safe in my apartment, hitting the bong hard in a celebratory fashion.. Boy was I wrong.. They started buzzing my door.. So I figured I'd let them in.. Big mistake.. Jihadists... Motherf*ckers had sticky bombs ON THERE f*ckING BACKSSHHSIDNCMGOD DAMMINRKSNSKSKSNSJWB!!!!!!111111

So nowadays you have to go into passive mode if you want to let somebody in your apartment. 

• Zombich_ likes this

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:05 PM

Sweetly dodged an RPG fired by a squeaker, wiped out by the paniked AI that came from behind me...

Or the ulitmate irony, run over by an Ambulance

ZenJenga
  • ZenJenga

taps your phones

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:23 PM

I can't think of any one incident, because I've died thousands of times, but I can say I most definitely can't stand it when I'm minding my own business and get run down by a police cruiser.  Happens all too often.

Also, when you're doing tricky landings in planes and you come to a stop against a wall or a light post and explode. Especially when you're moving like a snail.  That sh*t don't make no sense.

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:30 PM Edited by Darth_Rob, 28 July 2014 - 06:47 PM.

Off the top of my head, jumping out of a helicopter before it has completely landed, only to have the chopper land on me.

• illRAGElli likes this

BasixSD
  • BasixSD

SouthEast OG Butcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:21 AM

The worst way I have ever died, was just yesterday, I have two controllers, one for COD, which is kind of messed up, if I squeeze it too hard, it starts pressing random buttons, and then I have a fully functional controller that I use for GTA. I was playing with the COD controller since my GTA one had ran out of battery, and I was in an open lobby, running around on foot, and went to go aim around a corner and my controller freaked and made the character wheel pop up and switch to Trevor, the "are you sure you want to leave" screen popped up and the guy I was destroying got his first kill on me. Though, I ended up making him leave the lobby after killing him 17 times, it annoyed me that I died in such a way.  :panic:

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:27 AM Edited by LightningLord411, 26 July 2014 - 08:28 AM.

- I fire at the back propellor of a police helicopter and have it spin out of control and it lands on me then explodes.

- I go skydiving and as I push the button to deploy the parachute Lester calls me and says: "Hey...ya capture a bounty yet?" *Splat!*
  • Red Lynx 23 and Panzer like this

AhmadMJamal
  • AhmadMJamal

Tis' The Season, BITCH!

• Members
  • India

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:34 PM

I had reached the top of Mount Chilead with the ring in my possession, ready to free the land from the iron grip of Sauron. The ring spoke to me, whispered of the powers it might grant me, caressing my ego like a lover. I resisted, and raised my hand to cast the ring into the volcanic lava... then some noob in a chrome Adder sped past, sticky bombed me and so cast all of middle earth into eternal darkness.

The asshole.

LOL the Dark Lord shall prevail!

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Rooftop Sniper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:35 PM

- I fire at the back propellor of a police helicopter and have it spin out of control and it lands on me then explodes.

- I go skydiving and as I push the button to deploy the parachute Lester calls me and says: "Hey...ya capture a bounty yet?" *Splat!*

I was driving after someone with a bounty who was on a train. He killed someone else in a Maverick helicopter, and that person's helicopter crashed right into my entity. 

I'm glad I took the advice to do what they keep asking with those phone calls, and stopped being bothered by all the contacts. 

• LightningLord411 likes this

Potato Bizzle
  • Potato Bizzle

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:41 PM

Can't think of one off the top of my head, but I definitely gave an idea to someone else the other day. He was in a landstalker or something driving around lesters house, and I came after him in a 6x6. I rammed him so hard he went flying off the road, jumped a hill, barrel rolled 3-4 times before landing on a tanker trailer and exploding. The single greatest kill I have ever achieved on GTAO.

iiKharg
  • iiKharg

Security Guard

• Members

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:33 PM

Hopping in a Jet, getting 100 feet in the air, just to get shot down by an Aim-Assisted Tank.

TexasKilldozer
  • TexasKilldozer

Los Santos Golf Pro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:24 AM

The other day we were doing the Maze deathmatch map and a dude appeared out of nowhere right next to me. I tried to Combat Roll my way to safety but somehow wound up doing a quick action instead, so my character decided to smoke a cigarette before getting shot in the face with a Combat MG.

• Fearx-- likes this

Stealth-Death
  • Stealth-Death

Second-in-Command for The New World Order

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:59 AM

Worst ways I died:

- Climbing a ladder, reach the top then my character suddenly falls back to their death

- Getting spawn killed by an NPC with a minigun in a gang attack...Never again... :facedesk:

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:14 AM

Was in a cop shootout. Cop shot beside me hit a gas tank and i was burnt too death.

JobAnonymous
  • JobAnonymous

IGN CREW MEMBER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:41 AM Edited by JobAnonymous, 27 July 2014 - 04:50 AM.

well i was inside  my apartment watching one of the players  on the tv then all of sudden i get road killed by some guy..

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:52 AM

Riding a bike slowly, then an NPC car bumped softly, yet I get bounced away and died...

WTF

Dasan69458
  • Dasan69458

Troll Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:40 AM Edited by Dasan69458, 27 July 2014 - 06:41 AM.

Probably in a survival when the 3 other players died at the begining of wave 10 and I did the entire wave, only to be taken out by the last "remaining" guy.

Facepalm>quick exit>shut off console>go to bed.

I had a similar time when I played Coveted, flew the helicopter ALL the way to the warehouse, only to smash into pole and blow up.

Similar story, I had just got Titan of a Job opened. And someone invited me to it. When we get onto the game, we spawn in paleto bay and we have to go to LS airport and I was gonna leave but the lobby was full so i thought we could race there. After we got there, we had to take out anlot of thugs which took about 15 min, plus the 5 getting to the airport, we had 20 min already. So we full around for a bit then get into the Titan and I happen to be the driver. Keep in mind this was my first time flying... The take off and journey was decent, a nice smooth ride. When we arrive at SS Airfield, I have to turn around to make a straight land which takes 5 min (the journey was 15) because I wanted it to be perfect. So I land good and am taxiing down the runway and where the 3rd road comes from and angle 468px-GTA_V.HD_SCREENCAPS.PS3.877.jpg there is a barrier there and I clip the wing with the Titan and it explodes. 40 MIN OF JOB ALL TO BE WASTED BY MY EXPERTISE FLYING SKILLS... I don't want to repeat the comments they said about me, but I didn't play gta 5 for 3 weeks because of me failing that job, and also because I threw my ps3 across the room so...

siriochan
  • siriochan

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:56 AM

Too much dumb ways I died to remember them all  :lol:

But probably one of the dumbest was when I went with an helicopeter in Fort Zancudo, got out of it, took my rifle to quickly kill the soldier guarding the Lazer, usually climbing the ladde-shaped barrier behind the Jet...and got mowed down by my own helicopter  :evilgrin:

Get clear of the landing zone, a wise man says  :lol:  (usually just before getting shot in the head, but still...) or at lest wait that the blades stops completely, before passing nearby with your head  :lol:

• illRAGElli and Panzer like this

shobhitlion
  • shobhitlion

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:03 AM

Croosing the highway road car just ran me over.

• lihety likes this

Foppez„o
  • Foppez„o

Street Cat

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:12 PM Edited by Foppez„o, 27 July 2014 - 03:52 PM.

I always headdesk myself when I get killed by my own helicopter propeller, sometimes when I land on a roof and try to pass the rear, I get ejected off the building.
I like when missions start at the roof of a building. U usually need to select the parachute beforehand, otherwise in midair it's too late.Fun to see how my companions free dive, crashing into the ground.

G o d
  • G o d

The Creator Of Everything

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:28 PM Edited by G o d, 27 July 2014 - 08:31 PM.

Tried getting revenge on this guy who killed me so i went to the army base and got a jet, while i got in the jet and tried backing up the cops turn blind eye time ran out then 2 army trucks came out of nowhere and blocked me so i was stuck then out of nowhere the guy who i tried getting revenge on flew his jet into mine, i just turned off my xbox in rage.

Ryeshock
  • Ryeshock

Recently Bought a Tank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:36 PM

That moment when you see that sticky bomb on the good of your car and you're like nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users