Worst ways you have ever died

102 replies to this topic
Ryeshock
  • Ryeshock

Recently Bought a Tank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:43 PM

This thread is where you can share the worst ways you have ever died. My worst way was when the whole session saw a special crate and everyone kamikaze to get it.

Awesome9822
  • Awesome9822

The Outernet is Scary...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:24 PM

The worst way I have died was by a tank. (I HATE tank griefers.)

Anyways, after being tired ofbeing spawn killed multiple times by a tank user, i go in passive mode and climb on something so he can't run me over or blow me up. Of couse he still attempts it and he ends up knocking me off the ledge with the cannon of the tank, then he proceeds to repeadley run me over and/or sits on me until I die. Then, when I finally blow him up, he goes into passive mode to call in his tank again. -_-

So, there's my little rant on my experience with tank griefers....

• Egonga and Fleebsz like this

Ryeshock
  • Ryeshock

Recently Bought a Tank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:30 PM

I know how you feel man
  • Awesome9822 and Fleebsz like this

Gucci Flip Flops
  • Gucci Flip Flops

zooted to boolin'

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:35 PM

One thing get died from the jet flying low to get my monster truck

Strand
  • Strand

I'm Rick James, bitch!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:43 PM

Stealing a jet from the fort and crashing it within 5 seconds. Felt so good and so bad at the same time. Was bummed.

• TheMakwaWarrior likes this

Ryeshock
  • Ryeshock

Recently Bought a Tank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:49 PM

Lol you feel free but the. You get shot down

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Scared I'll kill you all day instead of getting crates

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:52 PM

When people you're friends with on XBL decide to betray you. I've deleted a few of them, and even blocked one sh*tstain from private messaging me. 

• Fleebsz likes this

don ovdi' island
  • don ovdi' island

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:54 PM

Shootout with random/ scared NPC in hummer decides to run me over and idle over my body while I'm getting shot to bits by some other player who's probably laughing their ass off.

EW200
  • EW200

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:55 PM

Probably in a survival when the 3 other players died at the begining of wave 10 and I did the entire wave, only to be taken out by the last "remaining" guy.

Facepalm>quick exit>shut off console>go to bed.

• Dr.Rosenthal, Strand, MitchMaljers and 6 others like this

Winonas
  • Winonas

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:08 PM

Recently, running up to the back wall on RR, not realizing I had selected Grenade Launcher, leaned off cover mode and shot a grenade into said wall,
blew me and fancy PV sky high. 😐

_Fedora_
  • _Fedora_

crisscross applesauce

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:13 PM

One time. Me and my friends were dicking around in freeroam and one of my friends crashed and died in a plane. I was near where he crashed and the wing of the plane came off and flew across the air and it hit me and I died.

It counted as a kill for him.  :cry:

• illRAGElli and Fleebsz like this

Egonga
  • Egonga

Stripper/Lawyer

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:18 PM

I had reached the top of Mount Chilead with the ring in my possession, ready to free the land from the iron grip of Sauron. The ring spoke to me, whispered of the powers it might grant me, caressing my ego like a lover. I resisted, and raised my hand to cast the ring into the volcanic lava... then some noob in a chrome Adder sped past, sticky bombed me and so cast all of middle earth into eternal darkness.

The asshole.
  • illRAGElli, iStealthDeath, BitPieStudios and 10 others like this

Ryeshock
  • Ryeshock

Recently Bought a Tank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:36 PM

I had reached the top of Mount Chilead with the ring in my possession, ready to free the land from the iron grip of Sauron. The ring spoke to me, whispered of the powers it might grant me, caressing my ego like a lover. I resisted, and raised my hand to cast the ring into the volcanic lava... then some noob in a chrome Adder sped past, sticky bombed me and so cast all of middle earth into eternal darkness.

The asshole.

Lol what????

Dc14
  • Dc14

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:49 PM

Getting run over by a police cars! Bastards!
  • TheMakwaWarrior and Arrows to Athens like this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:21 PM

I have a bounty and i'm stranded somewhere in Blaine County. A guy approaches me with an Annihilator and I immediately shoot him out of the cockpit. The Annihilator drops down on to the ground, tumbles down a steep hill and the nose of the chopper hits me slightly and he claims the bounty on me. 

Ryeshock
  • Ryeshock

Recently Bought a Tank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:23 PM

Lol that moment when you think you're safe in the middle of nowhere out in Blaine county then suddenly you hear a plane engine coming and it hits you

DJ_DC99
  • DJ_DC99

Local Troll

• BUSTED!
  • Portugal

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:46 PM

This thread is where you can share the worst ways you have ever died. My worst way was when the whole session saw a special crate and everyone kamikaze to get it.

Dude, I know it's exciting to start new topics ans stuff when you're new here. But please, calm down, we're tired of your crappy threads.

slyolddog
  • slyolddog

You did not break me.

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:42 PM

jumped out of a chopper to get into Zancudo, chopper was rooted and died just before jumping causing complete miscalculation. Parachute caught on the tower in the middle, by this time there's people everywhere and I'm falling to imminent death. By some miracle landed on a tank, jumped off to run away and got pistol whipped straight in the face. Never even saw the dude. Worst ever. 

kilopm
  • kilopm

The guy who pit-manuevered you the other day

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:15 AM

Probably in a survival when the 3 other players died at the begining of wave 10 and I did the entire wave, only to be taken out by the last "remaining" guy.

Facepalm>quick exit>shut off console>go to bed.

I had a similar time when I played Coveted, flew the helicopter ALL the way to the warehouse, only to smash into pole and blow up.

• Strand and slyolddog like this

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:40 AM

Most embarrassing was doing a mission (bugging me I can't remember which now) mic'd up with randoms. Was last alive, had pretty much done the mission and had to get to wherever to finish it but had no car, so ran in front of an NPC car, levelled a gun at her and said in my best gangster voice "get the f*ck out my motherf*cking car bitch!". She then ran me over and killed me, and the spectators roared with laughter.

• illRAGElli, BitPieStudios, kilopm and 1 other like this

lihety
  • lihety

Asian Boy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:44 AM

while i tried to sneak up on someone then the dude i just killed beforehand respawned and sniped me -_- i didnt pay attention to him 

TheMakwaWarrior
  • TheMakwaWarrior

RT_88

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:48 AM

The worst way I have gotten wasted was when I was off the radar and I was crossing the street to catch some other guy slippin and I got smoked by a damn car. Look booth ways before crossing the street.

igotskiz
  • igotskiz

Gone to USAF BMT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:52 AM Edited by igotskiz, 23 July 2014 - 12:54 AM.

Had a Titan at max capacity, flew to the top of the sky limit, and went out of bounds. Everyone tumbling out of the Titan, parts of the plane whizzing around and the following killfeed was probably the most amazing thing I have ever experienced.

Oh, and getting pinned to the wall or sat on by vehicles operated by pedestrians. This infuriates me the most.

Twin Turbo
  • Twin Turbo

I bought a P71 because I want to look like my PROBATION OFFICER

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:01 AM

I was going to kill this individual. I was in a car and I was ready to throw a sticky bomb at them, and when I threw the sticky it attached to a light post instead of landing close to the person. I didn't realize this until I detonated the bomb, which I was quite close to. I ended up killing myself and destroying my car. Rage>Xbox Dashboard>Turn off console.

Spaceman Spiff
  • Spaceman Spiff

Interplanetary Explorer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:05 AM

Flying Titan solo after leaving everyone else at LSX. Boring flight to Sandy Shores so I'm watching a video on the laptop beside me. Hold rt and glance at tv every few seconds right? Nope, next thing I know Im flying into the side of a mountain and I explode in a massive fireball. Mission failed.

'Are you sure? You will be disconnected from your current group of players.'

YES. I am ABSOLUTELY sure. Get me away from these people.
I was actually embarrassed.
  • Dr.Rosenthal and slyolddog like this

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:07 AM

Falling off of buildings is my force hobby.

Crawdaddy Deluxe
  • Crawdaddy Deluxe

Poon Lord

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:42 AM Edited by KronicKapture, 23 July 2014 - 03:43 AM.

It actually happened last night. For the first time in forever I decided to get some of my actual friends together and grind Rooftop Rumble. We got to the parking lot and we start shooting, I was getting riddled with bullets and decided I needed to get across the street for a better angle. Before I knew it, I got hit by a terrified npc, flew 20 some odd feet into the air and died and my buddy got ran over by the same npc and we failed the mission because we were "out of lives" even though we still had one friend alive.

Quite the hero, that random npc was.

• slyolddog likes this

nibblesthecat
  • nibblesthecat

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:34 AM

The asshole.

That's why we need GTAV Giant Eagle DLC, fly right up to mount Doom, mean Chilead

mysteriousamg
  • mysteriousamg

SurvialistSociety Crew Leader & Savage11's Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:00 AM

I got a jet and let the ai jet follow me up to the highest point in the sky but we were over the ocean and he shot me down. When i ejected out of the plane, i didnt pull my parachute and died when i hit the water.
  • Eagleeyez likes this

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Scared I'll kill you all day instead of getting crates

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:01 AM

What happened in Rooftop Rumble tonight. I shot an RPG at the ground near one of the cars full of agents after you clear everyone out of the parking garage. The RPG detonating made the agent's car take off like it hit a ramp, and it then exploded right over my character and killed her as well.

• Eagleeyez likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users