Quantcast

» «
Photo

the most cowerdly thing each protagonist did?

28 replies to this topic
kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:07 PM

We have the most badass thing now the most cowerdly thing (is cowerdly word lol?) For Michael its when Steve Haines grabbed him by the throat and Michael backed down. Franklin not wanting to save Lamar. And Trevor crying after his mother left. I still thought that was really well done. Anyway I'm sure you guys can think of better onea

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Members

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:24 PM Edited by TheDeaconBosco, 22 July 2014 - 05:24 PM.

It's cowardly, anyway Michael backing down from the Golf Salesman Haines was complete scripted bullsh*t, Mike would legit f*ck up a pussy like Haines if GTA didn't rely on a script. 

There's Mike trying to kiss Madrazo's ass every time they have a scene together. 

Some people think Trevor running from Franklin in ending A is cowardly, but in my opinion, he was more upset than scared, he even outright says that he's coming back for Franklin during the chase.

Franklin doesn't have any cowardly moments despite being unwilling to help Lamar.

• xXGst0395Xx likes this

kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:30 PM

Yea I hate when. Ppl say Michael and Trevor wouldn't run from franklin it wouldn't of been a very good ending if Frank shot them on the spot. And Michal and Trevor would of never killed frank. O think a good twist for a would be after you kill trevor Michal kills Franklin left In a pool of blood by your own mentor.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:43 PM

I would have gone for Trevor running away like a punk b*tch from Franklin, before Franklin kills him.  But I chose something else over this, only just.

I pick Trevor's cold-blooded, senseless and needless murder of Floyd and Debra. He basically killed two people for nothing, and on top of that, two non-criminal people were of no real threat to him at all - a woman with a 9 to 5, and a weak, meek dockworker guy that is not aggressive in the slightest. 

• Gen4Yota, xXGst0395Xx, fac316 and 2 others like this

Trevorphilipjfry
  • Trevorphilipjfry

Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:46 PM

Michael acts pretty cowardly whenever he's with his family I though, Amanda cheating on him, Tracey wanting to be a slut, Jummy being a fatass. But he still comes back to him.
(I still love Michael)

Can't really think of anything cowardly the other two did, I'll need to think, like my avatar.

fac316
  • fac316

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:53 PM

Trevor: Kill Floyd (Debbie had it coming to her)

Mike: Do Yoga

Frank: Give Lamar $50

StarFyer
  • StarFyer

Whatever Man

• Members

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:32 PM

Michael.

When escaping the cops in the Big Score heist, Michael says "If we get caught Trevor planned it, we give him up"

Michael, you know the rules, if you get caught you keep your mouth shut.

Franklin.

Hesitating to go and help Lamar.

During the cutscene in Fresh Meat Trevor fell when climbing the fence in Franklin's yard, Franklin started laughing and Trevor punked him.

Trevor

The way he treated Ron and Wade, killing Floyd and Debra for no reason, killing the strip club owner and taking over the business

Trevorphilipjfry
  • Trevorphilipjfry

Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:35 PM

How was killing Deb/Flloyd cowardly?
I admit it's not a wholesome, neighbourly act, but it's not cowardly.

Franklin's most cowardly thing is being scared of the outdoors, and hence spends all day in his house ironing clothes, and eating crisps

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

• Members

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:38 PM

Michael.

When escaping the cops in the Big Score heist, Michael says "If we get caught Trevor planned it, we give him up"

Michael, you know the rules, if you get caught you keep your mouth shut.

He says that?! Good God that's low, even from him.  :lol:

Im2akillerfish
  • Im2akillerfish

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:43 PM

Michael: Every time he thinks he can save his own life by turning on others. Ending B is a fine example.

Franklin: He doesn't even try to get the Car money from Devin. He whines for half a minute and accepts it.

Trevor: Can't think of any at the current moment. Maybe the fact that he didn't even hurt Michael when they finally meet.

Xenology
  • Xenology

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:14 PM

Anything related to Michael tbh he's a female dog

Not much with Franklin at all actually never

Trevor nothing

During the cutscene in Fresh Meat Trevor fell when climbing the fence in Franklin's yard, Franklin started laughing and Trevor punked him.

If that happened to your friend you'd laugh too so I guess you're also a coward

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:53 PM

Michael: Letting himself get hit by Martin Madrazo's baseball bat on his own property while cowering away in terror, and then giving the asshole two million dollars didn't earn him any cool points, that's for sure.

Trevor: Look at the company he carries. Wade and Ron specifically. Weak people, easily bullied. Same with Floyd. With the exception of Michael, Franklin and Lamar, he just kills people that he can't bully. I'd say he might be the biggest coward of the three, his reaction to it is generally fight rather than flight though. 

Franklin: He seemed like quite the little bitch during the Long Stretch and Hood Safari, basically any of the gangbanging missions have Frank pouting a bit, but at least he puts in work. 

• Darth_Starkiller and Trevorphilipjfry like this

Xenology
  • Xenology

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:23 PM

Franklin: He seemed like quite the little bitch during the Long Stretch and Hood Safari, basically any of the gangbanging missions have Frank pouting a bit, but at least he puts in work. 

Would you like to grow up in poverty have the chance to make thousands and millions only to be doing the same thing before with a chance of death no reward from the risk and if you survive a life of imprisionment?

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:38 PM

It's true, alot of his whining was more practicality than cowardice. Franklin never really showed fear in the storyline. I think it stems from his overall lack of a purpose in life. He has nothing to care about, lose, or fear for.    

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:00 PM

It's true, alot of his whining was more practicality than cowardice. Franklin never really showed fear in the storyline. I think it stems from his overall lack of a purpose in life. He has nothing to care about, lose, or fear for.    

I would be the first to say Franklin is an annoying whiner, because I think he is and it gets on my nerves. However one thing is for sure - he aint pussy or coward, he's the total opposite. 

• kingcs, Cutter De Blanc and Delta India Echo like this

lucy12345
  • lucy12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:05 PM

Michael: The stuff with Madrazo

Trevor: Killing Floyd

Franklin: Final missions for endings A and B

• Luddite likes this

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:01 PM

Trevor nothing

He MADE him apologize. Franklin got punked by a damn hick from the Midwest.
  • StarFyer likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THIS ONE GOES OUT TO ALL THE RAVERS IN THE NATION.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:15 PM

Trevor nothing

You mean a damn hick from Canada?

AzelfandQuilava
  • AzelfandQuilava

Team Rocket Agent

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:02 AM

Michael: Backing off when Haines grabbed his throat, we all wanted to see him do something but no, he doesn't do jack about it.

Franklin: I can't remember if he does any cowardly things, especially since I don't consider him killing M or T canon, nor do I consider him even thinking to do so canon either...

Trevor: Killing Floyd... Why? Why did you put that in, R*? Aren't we meant to somewhat like Trevor? Not hate him for killing the only innocent character in the entire f*cking game?

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:04 AM

Michael: If you choose to kill Trevor, I'll say it is when he helps Franklin kill him and then bitch about how Trevor had it coming for him. f*ck that, Mike is a snake who is always trying to rationalize his irrational actions.... Even Franklin pointed out indirectly that he shouldn't act that way after he saw his best friend burning to death.

Otherwise, it is when he pussies out to Steve Haines. If Mike can act tough to Devin Weston like he did when he first met him, he should stand up for himself when Haines tries to choke him.

Franklin: The fact that he continues to work for Devin even though there are hints that he's going to screw him over from his payments. I'd like to cite when Devin says to Lamar in front of Frank "you're just the type of person I like to work with, predictable"-- sounds like a fraudulent car salesman (no, this isn't a reference to Simeon lol).

A honorable mention is him continuing to get back with Tanisha, get over it dude, you're living the life of a criminal now.

Trevor: He shouldn't have killed Debra and Floyd. They didn't do anything wrong to Trevor, but one can argue that he felt that his own life was in danger after they pulled out weapons so he had to defend himself. Otherwise, he was being intrusive and then disrespected them in their own home, then killed them....

StarFyer
  • StarFyer

Whatever Man

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:52 AM

Trevor nothing

You don't read too well do you. You totally missed the point, Franklin isn't cowardly for laughing, he was cowardly for letting Trevor scare him into apologizing like a little b**ch. He backed down like a coward when Trevor started getting mad at him. Go watch the cut scene and you'll see what I mean.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:02 AM

Trevor nothing

Thought he was from North Yankton like Michael? He even says that he's from the Canadian border region of America when he's telling Wade the story.

Coral_City
  • Coral_City

The Don

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:07 AM

Y'all don't know what the f*ck cowardly means

• kingcs and Cutter De Blanc like this

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:11 AM

Michael: Being a f*cking snitch and letting his friends die for his own gain.

Franklin: Only in endings A and B he acts like a coward

Trevor: By killing Johnny, at least give him a fair fight and not be a pussy by smashing a bottle to his head whilst hugging him.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THIS ONE GOES OUT TO ALL THE RAVERS IN THE NATION.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:17 AM

Trevor nothing

Thought he was from North Yankton like Michael? He even says that he's from the Canadian border region of America when he's telling Wade the story.

No, he was from Canada. I wouldn't trust what he said to Wade, seeing as he kept warping the story. Note how he says he was the "toughest, weirdest kid in Canada" before changing it to the Canadian border region of America.

Trevorphilipjfry
  • Trevorphilipjfry

Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:11 AM

Why does everyone have such a problem with T killing Deb and Flloyd? He's not exactly a role model is Trevor, is he?

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:21 AM

Trevor nothing

No, he was from Canada. I wouldn't trust what he said to Wade, seeing as he kept warping the story. Note how he says he was the "toughest, weirdest kid in Canada" before changing it to the Canadian border region of America.

He also mentions how he won the something-something Junior golf something in Canada when playing golf.

Also, I don't think it was ever stated that Michael was from North Yankton, just that he was pulling a score there, meeting Trevor in the process.

He's probably from the same state as Carcer City since he committed his very first robbery there.

cristian23_
  • cristian23_

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:31 AM Edited by cristian23_, 23 July 2014 - 08:36 AM.

Michael: Selling out Trevor and Brad to get a better life and to please an FIB agent (in this case Dave) for their own self gain. Just cowardly in my opinion just by taking an easy way out of that life.
Franklin: Smashing Simeon's dealership window and not at least trying to take away Michaels gun and doing what Michael said in that mission.
Trevor: Making Ron plant the bombs in Nervous Ron instead of him doing it himself. Listening to Haines in By the Book and torturing Mr K. just to please Haines when Mr K would've told them everything. Well at least he rebelled a little and letted him go when Haines told T to kill Mr K. And just doing what the god damn CBP told him to do was annoying in the those first 2 CBP missions when Trevor himself is an immigrant.He refused to at least help get Mike back from Cheng even after all the arguments they've had.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:18 AM

I would have gone for Trevor running away like a punk b*tch from Franklin, before Franklin kills him.  But I chose something else over this, only just.

I pick Trevor's cold-blooded, senseless and needless murder of Floyd and Debra. He basically killed two people for nothing, and on top of that, two non-criminal people were of no real threat to him at all - a woman with a 9 to 5, and a weak, meek dockworker guy that is not aggressive in the slightest. 

This, I DEFINITELY agree with. Floyd seemed like one guy in the GTA universe who was actually stable, he wouldn't hurt a fly. Trevor just comes across as a complete psycho for this reason. I enjoy playing as him the most because of this, but also find him to be the least likeable-protagonist of the three.

• Official General likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users