Eclipse Towers Bug

6 replies to this topic
xRDASeken
  • xRDASeken

n00b slayer

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:06 PM

Hey guys, I've searched Google etc. but I can't find what I'm looking for. 

Whenever I attempt to enter my garage or apartment on GTA:Online my screen just points at either the Garage door closing (and closes) and stares at it or looks up at the Apartment Tower itself If I enter via the front door. The Xbox/Game doesn't crash, everything carries on but the screen stays staring at either of these.

Can anyone help? Thanks.

xRDASeken
  • xRDASeken

n00b slayer

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:34 AM

Update: I Traded in my Eclipse apartment for one of the High Life DLC ones adn the same problems persists. It's as if my character will not load into any of the Tower-Apartment buildings at all. If I leave the game it shows me standing at the front door.

xRDASeken
  • xRDASeken

n00b slayer

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:48 PM

Update: Changed from Apartment to just a 10- car Garage and the problem still persists. Could it be that I own a vehicle that is glitching this out?

xRDASeken
  • xRDASeken

n00b slayer

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:52 PM

Update: After consulting Rockstar - Unlinking my Gamertag from The Social Club allowed me to enter any of these bugged garages/apartments. Awaiting return message on how to enter whilst linked to the Social Club.

If this helps anyone, then great.

MythicRare
  • MythicRare

Twisted Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:02 PM

You just have to mash the buttons on your controller. Eventually, it transitions. I had the same apartment in Eclipse Towers, it worked for me.

Yours_Truly_85
  • Yours_Truly_85

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:59 AM

You just have to mash the buttons on your controller. Eventually, it transitions. I had the same apartment in Eclipse Towers, it worked for me.

Lol, mashing buttons is retarded. Also, you shouldn't have to mash buttons for the game to work. Cockstar needs to fix it or just give us all a refund so we can buy a non R* title. I wonder how many people are really going to buy this game for ps4 after seeing how sh*tty the ps3 version is. Or any rockstar game for that matter. I've never had a game that is as broken as this one, and that's saying alot. Congratulations cockstar you made the #1 spot for sh*ttiest game ever. Sad cuz it would be the best game ever if it actually worked.

xRDASeken
  • xRDASeken

n00b slayer

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:12 PM

Mashing buttons didn't work. It's for any 10 garage or apartment from High Life DLC etc as well. 

Rockstar told me to unlink from Social club whilst offline, then to go into GTA ONLINE, link my social club whilst on, drive to LSC, modify a car so it saved and then I'd be able to enter, but alas this did not help, and I';m stuck with a 10 car garage/Apartment that I cannot enter unless I am Unlinked from Social Club.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users