Quantcast

» «
Photo

Should Jets be more accessible?

98 replies to this topic

Poll: Should Jets be more accessible? (188 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you like Jets to be more accessible (eg spawning at airport etc)?

1. Yes, but have separate lobbies for those who want them to spawn everywhere (8 votes [4.26%])

Percentage of vote: 4.26%

2. Yes, all lobbies should have much easier access to jets (30 votes [15.96%])

Percentage of vote: 15.96%

3. No (150 votes [79.79%])

Percentage of vote: 79.79%

Vote Guests cannot vote
DiveGummi
  • DiveGummi

Cookie

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:39 AM

Lobbies filled with jets sounds like a nightmare...

fefenc
  • fefenc

Blue Dante

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:39 AM

no

Smesi.
  • Smesi.

Triple six,Five,Forked Tongue

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:01 AM Edited by Smesi., 23 July 2014 - 03:02 AM.

Answer this question.

how many time have you seen a military jet  in a public airport?

That is what i thought.

gorskiegangsta
  • gorskiegangsta

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:22 AM Edited by gorskiegangsta, 23 July 2014 - 03:27 AM.

Yes and no. Mostly no because they're already overpowered and if they spawn everywhere, there would be tons of them flying everywhere destroying everything. Tanks are already bad enough.

The inclusion of tanks already threw the balance of combat out the window. With jets you have to have at least some level of skill to land a successful kill, much less a killstreak. LV140 lock, $2.5M price tag, and $2K Pegasus fee would, I think, be very reasonable. IMO, all weaponized Pegasus vehicles should cost $2K to call in free roam, and have 5min cool down timers.

A-hole griefers will always be A-hole griefers, no matter what is, or isn't included in game. If it ain't jets, it is tanks; if it ain't tanks, it'll be RPGs or stickies.

Answer this question.

how many time have you seen a military jet  in a public airport?

That is what i thought.

How many times have you seen a tank delivered next to your city's flagship movie theater? This is a game - not real life.

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:07 AM

Yes and no. Mostly no because they're already overpowered and if they spawn everywhere, there would be tons of them flying everywhere destroying everything. Tanks are already bad enough.

The inclusion of tanks already threw the balance of combat out the window. With jets you have to have at least some level of skill to land a successful kill, much less a killstreak. LV140 lock, $2.5M price tag, and $2K Pegasus fee would, I think, be very reasonable. IMO, all weaponized Pegasus vehicles should cost $2K to call in free roam, and have 5min cool down timers.

A-hole griefers will always be A-hole griefers, no matter what is, or isn't included in game. If it ain't jets, it is tanks; if it ain't tanks, it'll be RPGs or stickies.

$2,000? f*ck that. If you can afford to pay a couple million to buy the tank, you can fork out $250,000 each time you wanna use it (free-roam only, of course. Missions are fine). If c*nts are gonna troll the lobby, the least they can do is have to pay out the arse for the privilege of doing so.

Tali vas Normandy
  • Tali vas Normandy

Now serving cherry flavored lumas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:32 AM

No
What kind of scrub question is this??
They should be harder to get.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:39 PM

I'm not against it...its just not going to happen, and I was explaining why it'd be bad in a normal lobby.

[/size]because you are in the minority?

Yea....try the other way around.

So why then are you opposed to a minority of players having their own lobby? Let's face it, many of those who want jets are probably also the tankers whom you would like to see the back of. So win win?

No, Free mode is not a deathmatch (or at least it was intended to be one). It would be a waste of resources to create seperate lobbies and I would hate these vehicles being easily accessible. There was nothing glorious about the buzzard in TBOGT being everywhere in free mode. They were the equivalent to twankers in that game.

Well I f*cking loved it, as did many others.

It was the difference between choosing IV Gay Tony free mode or IV free mode. So why not again have the option to have tanks and jets or neither?

No, and they won't. "R" will keep all fighter jets at the military base and rightfully so.

At least R* often fail to give the majority what they want, so there is a chance you are wrong.

HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:42 PM

I know many would probably prefer they were even harder to obtain than they are atm. But I for one would like to see more of them.

I remember the glory days of GTA IV Gay Tony, dog fighting in buzzards endlessly. I'd enjoy lobbies that are filled with people in Jets.

AKA Scrubs who were bad at killing on foot so jumped into buzzards...
Umm, wat? Killing on foot is not hard.

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:44 PM

I know many would probably prefer they were even harder to obtain than they are atm. But I for one would like to see more of them.

I remember the glory days of GTA IV Gay Tony, dog fighting in buzzards endlessly. I'd enjoy lobbies that are filled with people in Jets.

Different scenario, buzzards actually took a certain amount of skill to use & you could distinctly see the difference between a great pilot & a good pilot. 

The Jet is so easymode & OP that you cannot tell the difference between great & good pilot because of the splash damage anyone can get kills... Until the change the cannon on the Jet & take away splash damage, the Jet is basically the bandwagon vehicle for all scrubs to boost their K/D

No it should not be more accessible until it is changed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users