Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you kill the Doggies?

55 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you? (145 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you like to Slaughter puppies?

1. Yes. f*ck 'em. (45 votes [31.03%])

Percentage of vote: 31.03%

2. Sometimes on accident (16 votes [11.03%])

Percentage of vote: 11.03%

3. Only if they attack me first (63 votes [43.45%])

Percentage of vote: 43.45%

4. No, never! (21 votes [14.48%])

Percentage of vote: 14.48%

Vote Guests cannot vote
GTA_REEFER
  • GTA_REEFER

Eye in the sky

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:55 AM

That's one thing I liked about Watchdogs. You actually think twice about killing innocent people. This game, people are so insensitive about peds but get all teary eyed when a 'doggy' gets killed.

I wonder if GTA had some kind of system like that, if people would feel different? Animals too. Something along the lines of letting you know how rabid, old, injured, and/or domesticated or not. Knowing the difference between a stray dog or a lost dog.

Idk. Just a thought.

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:00 AM

I accidentally ran over chop with an airplane.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:09 AM

That's one thing I liked about Watchdogs. You actually think twice about killing innocent people. This game, people are so insensitive about peds but get all teary eyed when a 'doggy' gets killed.

I wonder if GTA had some kind of system like that, if people would feel different? Animals too. Something along the lines of letting you know how rabid, old, injured, and/or domesticated or not. Knowing the difference between a stray dog or a lost dog.

Idk. Just a thought.

Everyone in LS is a piece of sh*t, though. Land of the fakes and deluded. Nobody's gonna miss 'em :p

WD does take itself more seriously, and its attempts to humanize each and every ped are quite successful. With the profiler and all. Though I guess it could also demonize some peds. 

I remember when I found a cannibal ped in the middle of this one park. Pulled out my silenced pistol and shot him right in the back of the head. No more human flesh for him. It was really satisfying. It's kinda similar to overhearing some ped in V act like a total c*nt, then follow him around a bit and end him violently when the moment is opportune,

It's way cooler to just look at someone with your phone and go "Yeah, that's a pedophile, he's going down", though.

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:39 AM

Idk. Just a thought.

Everyone in LS is a piece of sh*t, though. Land of the fakes and deluded. Nobody's gonna miss 'em :p

WD does take itself more seriously, and its attempts to humanize each and every ped are quite successful. With the profiler and all. Though I guess it could also demonize some peds. 

I remember when I found a cannibal ped in the middle of this one park. Pulled out my silenced pistol and shot him right in the back of the head. No more human flesh for him. It was really satisfying. It's kinda similar to overhearing some ped in V act like a total c*nt, then follow him around a bit and end him violently when the moment is opportune,

It's way cooler to just look at someone with your phone and go "Yeah, that's a pedophile, he's going down", though.

Yeah, but that's more of a double edged sword if you ask me.

There's video out there of somebody shooting at people after learning of their political, religious or sexual affiliation, just out of shock value obviously, but it still raises an interesting point about what would people actually do if they had Aiden's capabilities.

In GTA that's different, almost every civilian is mean spirited or just really obnoxious, and they really try to make that point, from the medical examiners insulting Michael once on the slab to the construction workers delaying their work because "it's a government contract".

It's to the point where it makes driving them to the Altruists cult almost seem like a good deed, though I still drove most of them where they wanted to go, except for Packie and his accomplice (f*ck him, he's not supposed to be in this game  :sneaky: ) and Lacy Jonas, there was a 4th one but I don't remember who it was.

RiaJay21
  • RiaJay21

Post-Post-Ironic

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:54 AM Edited by RiaJay21, 23 July 2014 - 07:06 PM.

I accidentally hit one while driving once. It just ran across the road, and since I was going at a crazy speed, I hit it before I had a chance to react. ):

Do I purposely go out of my way to slaughter dogs, though? No.

Edit - why have a phone with autocorrect when it doesn't even work?

Fonshway
  • Fonshway

Run N Gun KillaZ

• Members
  • United-States
  • Miss Los Santos 2015

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:17 AM

No, only chop because chop gets mad when you kill him lol

csc2ya
  • csc2ya

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:19 PM

I'll quite often be playing as Franklin at his safehouse. He'll moan at Chop for crapping everywhere.

I'll then throw Chop a grenade rather than his ball, followed by unloading a few bullets/rockets into his body afterwards.

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

I love curry. :D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:23 PM

No, because I'm not a freak, or a serial killer in the making...

This forum and it's members get weirder every day.
  • TaviColen123 likes this

Eris
  • Eris

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:25 PM Edited by Nipperkins, 26 July 2014 - 10:35 PM.

It's not ok to kill doggies.  ;_;

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

Dullard

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:50 PM Edited by HoleInTheSky, 26 July 2014 - 10:51 PM.

Not real ones, but in a game it's a-okay. Just as with any in-game creature (humans included). 

PunCake
  • PunCake

waddup

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:53 PM

If they attack me then yeah I kill em

Revenge of the Donut
  • Revenge of the Donut

Meh

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:54 PM

If they come at me yeah sure, but otherwise no, it's not like I actively hunt them down or anything like that. I'm largely indifferent too them unless I have a reason to kill them.

RenThePyro
  • RenThePyro

I kept on walking

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:18 AM

I slaughter them on sight, for pleasure

• ViceCityStalker likes this

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:25 AM

Sometimes.
But, I certainly didn't pay to enjoy such kind of fun in this largest, most ambitious game.

If enough changes are not made in PC version to make the game worthy of its hype, then I'm not going to continue with such kind of potential.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:30 AM

Sometimes.
But, I certainly didn't pay to enjoy such kind of fun in this largest, most ambitious game.

If enough changes are not made in PC version to make the game worthy of its hype, then I'm not going to continue with such kind of potential.

Woah, way to bring the mood down... 

We're talking about murdering puppies here. Let's keep the tone consistent :p.

• The Odyssey likes this

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:39 AM

Oops ... sorry!

ViceCityStalker
  • ViceCityStalker

Is Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:46 AM

Yeah I waste them I have equal hatred towards npc peds as well as npc animals I can`t wait for the re-release with more sh*t to shoot,RDR flash backs madafaka!

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:04 AM

Nope, not unless they are those dumb gang doggies who love ruining your shooting spree by killing you with hideous bite.

The only animals in GTAV that i kill before it even sees or attacks me are those mountain lions. They are sneaky creatures, always attacking behind your back when you are unaware of their presence. So why not return the favor whenever the opportunity arises?

^^^This  :^:

Like Mariana said, I don't killl dogs unless they are either ballas dogs, or some random gang dogs. I own dogs myself, so I tend to keep myself from killing them in GTA V lol.

Elvis_Mazur
  • Elvis_Mazur

Nothing Inspiring to Write

• Members

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:38 PM

Only if they attack me and I can't run away.

Memphys
  • Memphys

Pew, you'll get shot, amigo!

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:56 PM

All the time. I hate dogs. I'm killing coyotes, cows, pigs and other animals in the game too. With pleasure :devil:

• robban likes this

zQUEENz
  • zQUEENz

zQueen MsBz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:29 PM

I love going to the park in GTA V and make the dogs play Frisbee with my bullets.

• robban likes this

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:11 AM

Nope. I've only did it in self-defense, and even then I feel bad about it.

VCR
  • VCR

plus+

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:14 AM

no I don't kill the doggies :-(

Kampret
  • Kampret

GabeN is fat.

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:35 AM

Only if they attack me first. Then when I killed it, I do the same thing as when I kill another animal, pouring gasoline and burn it (especially on cows, for y'know, "Realistic Steak").

Im2akillerfish
  • Im2akillerfish

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:40 AM

I think I do it the wrong way. Dogs that haven't done anything to me in V I turn into dog food, while I spare the dogs bounty hunters use in RDR.

Flexx
  • Flexx

Greatest Human In World History

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:59 AM Edited by Flexx, 11 March 2015 - 04:34 AM.

I like how there's only one type of dog in the game.

They're all rottweilers, and look exactly like Chop minus having a collar 

Nope.

Spoiler

There will be more breeds in the PC and NG versions, though. Or so I've read. 

I'm guessing those were added after I stopped playing it. 

When I last played the game a few months ago, I only ever saw one type of dog...and they were all rottweilers.

Good for them to add in more breeds with the updates. 

Nope, different breeds of dog have always been in the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users