(Xbox) Stance Royalty Car Meets | Official Forum

90 replies to this topic
Sparcology
  • Sparcology

Dat Fitment

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2015 - 06:40 PM

Well hey everyone, its been a while. I guess the reason for the inactivity is because I had to sell me Xbox. I got into a car crash and needed money for repairs. (Trucks are expensive .__. ) Hopefully the family of Stance Royalty is keeping it live, and if they decided not to rep anymore, I completely understand. I plan to get an Xbox One soon, and hopefully start recording again. I have not sold my PVR so if I do get an Xbox One I will still record. Anyways, hope you guys are having fun. Thanks for the amazing experience of meeting stance enthusiasts from all around the world. Hope you guys live dreams and live the stance life in real life. I'd like to thank the founder and staff of Untouchable Image for helping me get on my feet, went from driving a plain futo on lowered suspension, to cars that you guys enjoyed. I'd like to also thank the everyone in Stance Royalty. If you guys have any memories from waaay back, please don't be afraid to post them. I was just going through the 3 pages of memoirs, and it brings a smile to my face.

I'll see you guys soon!!! 

- Sparcology (Possible name change once I get my Xbox) 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users