Do you ever shoot first?

138 replies to this topic
Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:08 PM

I always shoot first. If another player deliberately comes close to me, it stands to reason that he is doing so with ill intent.

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:10 PM

I always shoot first when I'm rooftop sniping. I only shoot at red dots and bounties, though.

As far as general encounters go, if you're minding your own business, I won't shoot first.  If you start following me, or enter my personal space, I will assume you are hostile and shoot you like a dog in the street.

LadySuperioR
  • LadySuperioR

...the name is good enough

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:17 PM Edited by LadySuperioR, 22 July 2014 - 04:21 PM.

I dont shoot first I'm actually the nicer type. Whenever in freeroam I usally mind my business and if another player comes around near me I keep an eye on them to see what their about (too nice).

But, there was a time when I was coming out of paint and spray and there was someone waiting for me outside and shot the hell out of me as soon as the cut scene ended. I came back and rpged him while he was in his car and then killed his friend who tried desperatley to run me over.  Thats the cool part about being nice, people usually dont expect you to retort so visciously ;)

• FAT CURRY likes this

BJMartin
  • BJMartin

Meth, not even once.

• Members
  • Swaziland

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:55 PM

52834536.jpg

Im with you OP. Im very friendly, but if you kill me once Im coming for my revenge.

Fantastic, my bullets love repeat customers. I always appreciate someone who saves me time by coming to me to get killed.

Kills 6k, Deaths 8k.

Lol, Sure you're the best bro.

rickreim
  • rickreim

Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:56 PM

Yes, cause the other option is to get shot first
  • saintsrow, LadySuperioR and Darth_Rob like this

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Creative mind at work

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:58 PM

I wish i could have this flashing over me while i am in free roam:
24ca5n9.jpg

OurJud
  • OurJud

Playa

• Members

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:58 PM Edited by OurJud, 22 July 2014 - 05:00 PM.

I've been playing GTA:O from about 4 weeks after release, and not once have I opened (unprovoked) fire on another player.

... I die a lot.

• lihety and FAT CURRY like this

EW200
  • EW200

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:28 PM

I actually don't.. it seems pretty douchey. However, when I get killed first, I'll spawnkill that motherf*cker 10 to 20 times at least. If it's a low level (1 to 30) I'll kill him 3 or 4 times, it feels kind of abusive if I kill them more times.

The only times I'll shoot some f*cking idiot first, it's if they're being annoying on the mic and If a higher level it's griefing a Low level.

Nothing pisses me off more than being shot when I did nothing to deserve it.

Used to. Don't anymore, now I just drive around bored out of my skull.

On the topic of abusing low levels, I had one surprise me the other day, a lvl 5 player. I thought he was freindly. We were in a clothing shop together, he was waving and saluting and acting nice, so when we got outside I hopped into my Entity and honked the horn for him to get in. He responded with a pistol shot to the face. When I respawned he was sitting in the passenger seat of my car, he got out when I rounded the corner and started firing at me. I took cover then killed him.

He proceeded to run at me from his spawn point, firing his crappy pistol. After I killed him 4 more times I left the area and texted him "WTF was that for?" , he replied with "F U bitch" - so I decided to turn around and kill him until he quit. which took about 40 times.

So, even low levels deserve a good ass kickin from time to time.

Stealth-Death
  • Stealth-Death

Second-in-Command for The New World Order

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:36 PM

I thought I'd try and be nice and allow some level 4 to buy guns from ammu-nation and what does he do to repay the favor? Kill me and then leave the session..

• TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:45 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 22 July 2014 - 08:52 PM.

Anyone with SWAG or YOLO in there name gets it. I never normally never put bounties on people unless for a laugh, but if I can hear you playing Lil Wayne through the mic I will bounty you up and then I will find you and then I will kill you.

tumblr_m7xk4e9lil1r73qq5o1_400.png

• Stealth-Death and Darth_Rob like this

lihety
  • lihety

Asian Boy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:48 PM

I've been playing GTA:O from about 4 weeks after release, and not once have I opened (unprovoked) fire on another player.

... I die a lot.

me too i dont play free roam that much 22 kill 55 death :( i should be more aggresive 

LadySuperioR
  • LadySuperioR

...the name is good enough

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:51 PM

I hate when after someone gets shot they have the nerve to message back saying "What the fck was that for?".. Lmao you're in freeroam and 9 times out of 10 someone will catch you slippin and kill you for the hell of it, duh. It's gta people kill because they can.  Just watch your back and trust NO ONE. simple

Liquid Ocelot
  • Liquid Ocelot

A Frakkin' Cylon

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:14 PM

... I die a lot.

me too i dont play free roam that much 22 kill 55 death :( i should be more aggresive 

this is exactly how i've been since i got the game and i have a sh*t load of deaths in my stats haha

• lihety likes this

Trevor_Phillips.
  • Trevor_Phillips.

I live for this sh*t!

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:10 PM

im just doing my thing driving around with my friends if a random comes close and shoots our cars or rams them we kill him but i prefer not to kill players unless they are red dots on the map lol

bluefoxx
  • bluefoxx

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:26 PM

Always when players come to close or stop in front of me.

Minty_Marksman
  • Minty_Marksman

You try your best, but it's not quite there.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:30 PM

I only shoot first when my friends online, and we just terrorize the lobby.

When I'm on my own I only kill people if provoked, or they're annoying squeakers

abigor115
  • abigor115

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:53 PM

i like pancakes :)

Ikeblaster
  • Ikeblaster

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:05 PM

If I see them as a threat killing others and being a red dot hell yeah

Zonnex
  • Zonnex

Thug

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:07 PM

Sometimes although only if they tried to run me over. Shot them or blow them up, then receive a kick message warning whilst hearing this baby whining about me defending myself. Typical GTAO community indeed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users