Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rockstar's Latest Crackdown On Glitchers

62 replies to this topic
ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Thunder-Blockhead, this is Raz-Griz 3! Roger that!

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:51 AM Edited by ten-a-penny, 01 August 2014 - 09:59 AM.

I like the logic in this site. I really do.

The OP was clearly giving advices for the glitchers so they won't get banned or something, and stated that he's not a snitch, glitchers still attack him and call him a snitch anyway.

There's a reason why I f*cking hate overboard money glitchers.

f*ck off Dom, we all know that every thread you comment on is going to get closed.

How the hell is a glitch that allows you to walk in the air not game-breaking?

Stop making excuses, Dom. Fun or not (not getting into that), it's game-breaking. Don't kid yourself.

I don't get it what's everyone's problems with Dom or is it because I'm just new and don't know yet.

Nice to met you pal and they're just haters of success and at the end of the day I'm the one actually laughing.

Haters of success?  Hardly! You think you're posting harmless glitches yet you know fair well what many of your subscribers will use them for.  I'm not saying your channel is complete crap, you are a credible source for news and dlc updates, I'm saying your excess to feel "safe" is bs.  Your safety net IS that you are friends with R* and you buy shark cards.  

Posting exploits like the RP glitch, stairway to heaven, maxing stats, and more give your viewers more ways to cheat.  You just sell them the gun, you don't care what they do with it. You live in la la land thinking they will just use it at the range or for hunting deer right?  What do you care though, just remember to hit that like button and subscribe am i right?

I don't get it what's everyone's problems with Dom or is it because I'm just new and don't know yet.

Nice to met you pal and they're just haters of success and at the end of the day I'm the one actually laughing.
The "kill people in their garage" glitch was game breaking.I know you want to show your fans glitches so they can have fun but other than standing in Eclipse 24/7 killing helpless people the glitch wasn't good for anything..

These posts.... I can't like them enough......

• Xanbukka likes this

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:15 PM

100% irrelevant. Rockstar can easily see who bought 100 elegys and sold 100 adders. There is no hiding or covering it up. This game stat tracks everything from how far you walk to how many tires you shoot out. You really think you can hide your glitching? Silly kids. Lol
  • Xanbukka likes this

Xanbukka
  • Xanbukka

Anti-Group Think.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:30 PM

With all the info they keep on us, in stats. It pretty much would be to their advantage, to run audits. Make sure you buy those (money cards) kids....  :miranda:

You would think they made enough money, when ever has that happened though,lol.  :blink:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users