Rockstar's Latest Crackdown On Glitchers

62 replies to this topic
Ryeshock
  • Ryeshock

Recently Bought a Tank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:13 PM

EDIT: Scratch that, OP's a troll. Carry on guys.

And why would you say that?
Check out his other thread, it will become clear. Before the edit, I actually came in defending him, but then I saw that thread, and promptly edited it.  He's a previously banned user trolling for reactions.
Let's be clear I am not pink fly. Every time I hear thAt I refer back to that post in which it's the only time people have told me I'm pink fly. But look at most of my other post you can see that I don't post stuff like pink fly.

I apologize then. My bad.
It's not you're fault everytime someone see that post they instantly think it's pink fly because it's the type of things he post

DomisLive
  • DomisLive

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:22 PM Edited by Ciaran, 24 July 2014 - 11:12 PM.

Any of that would kill my temptation to place my money on my second character and get my main character sent to bad sport, just for the dunce cap. 

BS lobbies are not specific to one char or another.  If one char on your account gets sent to bad sport, they both do.  You would need a whole separate account to play outside of BS, but you could not just transfer the money over to it.

Personally, I see this small wave ban as a call out by R* to stop making the video's for all these glitches.  DomIsLive thinks he should be safe, which he probably is because him and R* are like butt buddies now, but in reality some YT's are getting banned for other glitch video's besides money glitches.  Anyone showing how to "walk on water" or do the stairway to heaven where you are floating in the sky should be banned.  That is game breaking as most people don't think, "hey, I should look in the sky for the guy shooting at me, I bet he's there."  Flying under the map may seem harmless as well, oh but that's right I guess wall glitchers aren't that bad either.

My question is, why do these YT's keep posting their account ID's?   Why do people think that just because one account does the illegal stuff the other is safe?  It's not, just like your legal money in RL is not safe when you are investigated for tax fraud.  All your accounts are one in the same if they are tied to you.  Seems like common sense that if you're going to do something wrong, with the potential to get banned, you would at least want to hide the evidence.  The same goes for everyone posting on the forums that they glitch with their gamer tags.  Do you not realize how easy it would be for people to just report you and get you banned?  People are ruthless when it comes to hiding behind a screen and the "comfort" of their own home.

I wont be banned and its not 100 % because of my relationship with Rockstar, its because I don't upload game breaking videos, I did upload the stairway to heaven glitch and I never promoted anyone to kill anyone with that glitch, only the fun aspect of walking to the clouds, it so I'm not liable for the actions of others that use it different than I promoted it, same as Vanoss isn't liable for linking the tut's for glitches in his description of his videos.

I recorded a video yesterday speaking on this subject, to everyone watch if you like, have a good day.

NO YT VIDS.

Amistrulez
  • Amistrulez

Mothaphuckka

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:25 PM

f*ck off Dom, we all know that every thread you comment on is going to get closed.

Ryeshock
  • Ryeshock

Recently Bought a Tank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:38 PM

I don't get it what's everyone's problems with Dom or is it because I'm just new and don't know yet.

DomisLive
  • DomisLive

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:40 PM Edited by DomisLive, 22 July 2014 - 06:40 PM.

I don't get it what's everyone's problems with Dom or is it because I'm just new and don't know yet.

Nice to met you pal and they're just haters of success and at the end of the day I'm the one actually laughing.

• KiTTYReCkless, Malibu454 and 2Chains4Bracelets like this

TheJackalSega
  • TheJackalSega

Levelled Up

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:51 PM

How the hell is a glitch that allows you to walk in the air not game-breaking?

Stop making excuses, Dom. Fun or not (not getting into that), it's game-breaking. Don't kid yourself.

• theNGclan and Amistrulez like this

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:54 PM

Just seeing how Rockstar is so biased, just like dirty government.
  • Xanbukka likes this

PS3_Pan
  • PS3_Pan

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:02 PM

Nice to met you pal and they're just haters of success and at the end of the day I'm the one actually laughing.

Haters of success?  Hardly! You think you're posting harmless glitches yet you know fair well what many of your subscribers will use them for.  I'm not saying your channel is complete crap, you are a credible source for news and dlc updates, I'm saying your excess to feel "safe" is bs.  Your safety net IS that you are friends with R* and you buy shark cards.  

Posting exploits like the RP glitch, stairway to heaven, maxing stats, and more give your viewers more ways to cheat.  You just sell them the gun, you don't care what they do with it. You live in la la land thinking they will just use it at the range or for hunting deer right?  What do you care though, just remember to hit that like button and subscribe am i right?

• Gantons Most Wanted likes this

Straight Up Menace
  • Straight Up Menace

Proud American

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:32 PM

Maybe some people are exposing to the public only if they blurred the gamertags or usernames besides Dom

WWrestlingNewz
  • WWrestlingNewz

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:53 PM Edited by WWrestlingNewz, 22 July 2014 - 08:55 PM.

Rules on forums say keep it clean, that's why he's reporting you

I could care less if he's reporting me because I cussed. You people don't seem to get that. It's simply not my fault people can't handle trash talk I n game or on a thread. It's also not my fault people are stupid.

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Thug

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:29 AM

Man, somebody's MAD his precious tank was nerfed.

• RandallFlagg00 likes this

RandallFlagg00
  • RandallFlagg00

Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:43 AM

I could care less if he's reporting me because I cussed. You people don't seem to get that. It's simply not my fault people can't handle trash talk I n game or on a thread. It's also not my fault people are stupid.

Every post you sound dumber.

Ryeshock
  • Ryeshock

Recently Bought a Tank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:37 AM

Every post you sound dumber.
He's right

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:29 AM

I hope you are not saying that on reflection. cussing (aren't you being polite :rol: ) isn't the problem. It's your threatening attitude and derisory remarks. As for being an adult, I've worked with adults as young as 16 and adolescents as old as 30. Do yourself a favor, grow up and think before you type/speak as you will not gain much support through acting like a big man on campus. You ain't the king of this forum, so stop acting like you are.

MythicRare
  • MythicRare

Twisted Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:04 AM

...Seriously, you can't cuss on the forums? This is the Grand Theft Auto forums!

Ryeshock
  • Ryeshock

Recently Bought a Tank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:41 AM

...Seriously, you can't cuss on the forums? This is the Grand Theft Auto forums!
So are you saying we should be able to???

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:51 AM

Jesus...

Forums have its own rules set by moderators. You can use bad words around, but not insulting people, race, religion, and country with it.

JuZ 75
  • JuZ 75

Salad Dodger

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:29 AM

i was talking about was those people who used the elegys in the money glitch and still keep them in their garage. that ewould be enough evidence for R* to put them in cheaters pool. so those people out there need to be smart and get rid of those because the social club account sweeps

I recently "bought" 3 Elegys in a row to get one without the spoiler, I had space in the garage and the other 2 sat around until I replaced them with ballers to sell. I wasn't cheating so having multiple Elegys is not really proof of guilt. 

• Cudwieser likes this

chili27
  • chili27

The Mark Webber of STRR

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:33 AM

Honestly - the glitching is just fed on YouTube. I refused to do glitches for a while but I saw that it was a way to get people to your channel. People want the latest glitches.

If you want it to look legit...  you can filter it through a mugger.

1. Invite only session

2. 2 people

3. Take your cash out of the bank

4. Have your friend call a mugger

5. Call a mugger to get it back

6. Legit cash on hand.

Yeah because with $2000 each time that won't take very long will it ? 

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:29 PM

i was talking about was those people who used the elegys in the money glitch and still keep them in their garage. that ewould be enough evidence for R* to put them in cheaters pool. so those people out there need to be smart and get rid of those because the social club account sweeps

I recently "bought" 3 Elegys in a row to get one without the spoiler, I had space in the garage and the other 2 sat around until I replaced them with ballers to sell. I wasn't cheating so having multiple Elegys is not really proof of guilt. 

True. At worst you might get mobbed in free roam, but banned, no. Elegy is actually a very popular car any way.

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

GTA Supercop

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:56 PM

Any of that would kill my temptation to place my money on my second character and get my main character sent to bad sport, just for the dunce cap. 

BS lobbies are not specific to one char or another.  If one char on your account gets sent to bad sport, they both do.  You would need a whole separate account to play outside of BS, but you could not just transfer the money over to it.

True. I'd put my money on my second character, so I wouldn't go broke blowing up personal vehicles to get sent to bad sport.

Franceska
  • Franceska

• The Connection
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:09 PM

Thanks for the tips OP, but it should be common sense actually. :)

Ryeshock
  • Ryeshock

Recently Bought a Tank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:28 PM

Thanks for the tips OP, but it should be common sense actually. :)

You would be surprised how many people don't think of this before they act stupid

CrazyDog150
  • CrazyDog150

Click-Clack Bang!

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:35 AM Edited by CrazyDog150, 25 July 2014 - 08:37 AM.

The "kill people in their garage" glitch was game breaking.I know you want to show your fans glitches so they can have fun but other than standing in Eclipse 24/7 killing helpless people the glitch wasn't good for anything..

artoisformoi
  • artoisformoi

Crackhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:55 AM

I've kept adder bonds just incase R* wiped my cash in the latest hotfix.

They didn't, so what do you think is less risky?

Keeping adder bonds in the unlikely event R* wipe my cash or sanction me somehow

Selling remaining adders so there's less evidence 

You could just stop being a knob and play the game as it was meant to be played. You juicers are so sad, what is your end goal?

Ryeshock
  • Ryeshock

Recently Bought a Tank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:42 PM

Keeping adder bonds in the unlikely event R* wipe my cash or sanction me somehow

You could just stop being a knob and play the game as it was meant to be played. You juicers are so sad, what is your end goal?
If people were smart they would end at a couple million and do some jobs to cover it up, but most people spend all day doing the glitches making billions only to end up getting it taken away because they got reported or someone looked at their profile

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

GTA Supercop

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:08 PM

If people were smart they would end at a couple million and do some jobs to cover it up, but most people spend all day doing the glitches making billions only to end up getting it taken away because they got reported or someone looked at their profile

Less power to these criminal masterminds then. I'll keep grinding RR and survivals with crew members and get to keep the money I'm making.

Ryeshock
  • Ryeshock

Recently Bought a Tank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:40 PM

A lot of people go too overboard with the glitches. This is probably why rockstar is starting to crackdown on them more is because there's people out there with 2 bil in their hands and all of it is from glitched car sales
A lot of people go too overboard with the glitches. This is probably why rockstar is starting to crackdown on them more is because there's people out there with 2 bil in their hands and all of it is from glitched car sales

dan bull
  • dan bull

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:13 AM

domislive I enjoy your gta vids but stop with the glitching because all it does is make people do them and tbh I think u should get banned

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

GTA Supercop

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:35 AM Edited by Red Lynx 23, 01 August 2014 - 07:44 AM.

Stop banning the money glitchers! LOL!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users