Rockstar's Latest Crackdown On Glitchers

62 replies to this topic
Ryeshock
  • Ryeshock

Recently Bought a Tank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:59 PM

As you all know there has been a lot of hot fixes and patches lately on most major money and rp glitches that have arisen in the new 1.15 patch. Rockstar has made it clear of thier intentions to patch up current money and rp exploits and punish the people who use them. My advice is to just stop using them but if you insist on using them here are a few tips.

1. Do not be going around and bragging about how much money you've been making from glitches. Odds are there's a person who will report you for hacking.

2. Set your social club account to private. If you have been frequently glicthing it's very obvious to see on your social club account and as you all know there's always going to be someone who reports you based off of that information.

3. Do not use glitches public sessions. This is a no brainer because if some sees you constantly selling your custom adder over and over that's a red flag to them.

4. Don't be stupid and leave all the evidence behind. I am specifically talking to those people who still have elegys in there garage from the recently patched money glitch. Also do some high pAy out missions to cover up the glitched money.

5. Don't just go out and be a jerk. Odds are if you go around and destroy peoples cars with your brand new tank they will report you and rockstar will probably investigate your account and see all that tainted money.

These are all the tips I have, but if you want to stay clean just stick to good old missions to get the money you need.
  • Titania, TheGoodSgtScooter, Panzer and 1 other like this

Ryeshock
  • Ryeshock

Recently Bought a Tank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:20 PM

Flaming about this isn't gonna help. I'm not saying I'm a snitch just saying there's a lot of dumb people out there who show off and do dumb things with the glitches that they will regret later on. I don't really care but there are lots of people out there who would be happy to report you if you go around brandishing 100 mil.

redpoint
  • redpoint

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:23 PM

I've kept adder bonds just incase R* wiped my cash in the latest hotfix.

They didn't, so what do you think is less risky?

Keeping adder bonds in the unlikely event R* wipe my cash or sanction me somehow

Selling remaining adders so there's less evidence 

DirtyWorka
  • DirtyWorka

Your worst f*cking nightmare

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:25 PM

I refuse to purchase shark cards that I don't have money for. I'm an adult with big boy responsibilities. So when I glitch I only go up a couple million and still do jobs. Most of these people go over board and then cry because they were reset and a tank is spawn killing them and they can't defend themselves cause they are a weak ass player.   Then they have the nerve to say I didn't do anything. Well f*ck THEM!

• thebrianmo likes this

161isaiah161
  • 161isaiah161

I love cats

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:26 PM

I like the idea of the 4 tip
Most people won't think of that

Ryeshock
  • Ryeshock

Recently Bought a Tank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:27 PM

They already said they're not planning on taking away stuff you already bought with the glitched money, but what i was talking about was those people who used the elegys in the money glitch and still keep them in their garage. that ewould be enough evidence for R* to put them in cheaters pool. so those people out there need to be smart and get rid of those because the social club account sweeps

• xXJenXx likes this

thebrianmo
  • thebrianmo

Steel City Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:16 PM

The OP must get beat up a lot.  If people would keep their mouths shut and not complain, Rockstar would chill. So what if there are glithes? Who cares?  If you want to take advantage of a glitch, do it.  If not, don't.  Most of those complaining are kids. While a lot of the more serious gamers, like myself, are adults who've been doing this a long time. If I were in a lobby with the OP I'd spawn kill them until they cried to their mommy.

No one likes a tattle tale, not in the least.

It sounds like the OP abuses the report feature and themselves needs to be reported.

You really need to learn the difference between glitching and hacking. Using a money glitch is NOT hacking. Using the money glitch is taking advantage of a "back door" that Rockstar left open.  Rockstar intentionally leaves back doors open for a lot of reasons, but every glitch comes from them, that is a fact.

People who do money glitches in open lobbies are retards. That is also a fact.

As far as blowing up personal vehicles with a tank, that has NOTHING to do with glitching money.  Blow up enough cars and you go to bad sport lobby, I've already been there twice, not that big of a deal, but that's why I have two different accounts to play with.

At the end of the day, don't be a snitch. Snitches don't live very long in the game nor in real life.

• mysteriousamg likes this

----------------------
  • ----------------------

Man With No Name

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:20 AM Edited by TheJackalSega, 22 July 2014 - 12:40 AM.

EDIT: Scratch that, OP's a troll. Carry on guys.

Ryeshock
  • Ryeshock

Recently Bought a Tank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:33 AM

Who's the op? Wait we're we talking about someone this whole thread

Gucci Flip Flops
  • Gucci Flip Flops

zooted to boolin'

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:55 AM

Unless there is haters let them ban from PSN or XBL by glitches. I think that new "Money Glitch" method is quite simple than back in the day where GTA Online was launched. Everytime R* patches or hotfix crap out of the glitches making the game much boring and more glitchers (degenerate nerds) discover new methods that will be harder every time. Well done Rockstar, Well done see what happens in next.

HruBtfl.gif

da_guuch
  • da_guuch

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:18 AM

Take your tips and shove it! We do what we want when we want.  If little snitches like you didn't bitch about being spawn killed by a tank we would still have good tanks. Also if you people didn't have to go overboard with the money and glitch 150 million, R* wouldn't give a sh*t. (Very little anyways)  Thank you for reading my comment, now f*ck you. 

I bet you hang outside of ls customs and player apartments with your tank and kill only those who are no threat to you and don't stand a chance... with the the tank you only got by cheating by the way! I'm sorry Mr.Duncecap but you are the one who deserves a good F#$K YOU!
  • RandallFlagg00 likes this

RandallFlagg00
  • RandallFlagg00

Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:53 AM

I refuse to purchase shark cards that I don't have money for. I'm an adult with big boy responsibilities. So when I glitch I only go up a couple million and still do jobs. Most of these people go over board and then cry because they were reset and a tank is spawn killing them and they can't defend themselves cause they are a weak ass player.   Then they have the nerve to say I didn't do anything. Well f*ck THEM!

I hope you're lying about being an adult. Wrestling is not for adults. Also, you're a tank bitch calling other people weak players? Nothing in the game is weaker than Twankers.

Panzer
  • Panzer

Kapitulieren?...NEIN!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:59 AM Edited by Panzer, 22 July 2014 - 04:59 AM.

Take your tips and shove it! We do what we want when we want.  If little snitches like you didn't bitch about being spawn killed by a tank we would still have good tanks. Also if you people didn't have to go overboard with the money and glitch 150 million, R* wouldn't give a sh*t. (Very little anyways)  Thank you for reading my comment, now f*ck you. 

Is everyone on this site a whiny little girl? All the guy is doing is giving advice and you're yelling at him like a douche. 

• kbaltodano, Awesome9822, dairyworker and 1 other like this

RicoSuave87
  • RicoSuave87

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:28 AM

I've reported you for being so insulting. Please keep it civil.

GunBrothersGaming
  • GunBrothersGaming

Funny Man

• Members

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:58 AM

Honestly - the glitching is just fed on YouTube. I refused to do glitches for a while but I saw that it was a way to get people to your channel. People want the latest glitches.

If you want it to look legit...  you can filter it through a mugger.

1. Invite only session

2. 2 people

3. Take your cash out of the bank

4. Have your friend call a mugger

5. Call a mugger to get it back

6. Legit cash on hand.

igotskiz
  • igotskiz

Gone to USAF BMT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:22 AM Edited by igotskiz, 22 July 2014 - 07:25 AM.

No one likes a tattle tale, not in the least.

You're assuming too much. He never said he was a reporter.

Where did you come up with this?

The OP must get beat up a lot.

What

At the end of the day, don't be a snitch. Snitches don't live very long in the game nor in real life.

It must be a blast being 14 and behind a keyboard.

Normally, I wouldn't stoop to this level, but this is too much.

Your avatar is cancerous as well.

And why would you say that?

• dairyworker likes this

Eightsix Trueno
  • Eightsix Trueno

Ridiculous Camber

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:15 AM

off topic but heists will probably be out on the same day that the ps4 and xbox 1 gtav versions come out. GTAO for the ps3 and 360 were pretty much beta testing. Those assholes

LanaDelRey888
  • LanaDelRey888

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:20 PM

Great advice. Have you had experiences IRL with money laundering or IRS? Because I have never thought to that extent. Great post.

I'd like to add =

1) Don't buzz in players you aren't familiar with (they can report your wealth, especially if your level isn't realistic to match your garage)

2) Don't drive those cars mentioned above. Owning a 500k+ supercar at level 5-20 is just asking for attention.

3) Yankton plates. This is a no-brainer proof you SP2MP'd the cars bearing such plates.

----------------------
  • ----------------------

Man With No Name

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:28 PM Edited by TheJackalSega, 22 July 2014 - 12:30 PM.

Check out his other thread, it will become clear. Before the edit, I actually came in defending him, but then I saw that thread, and promptly edited it.  He's a previously banned user trolling for reactions.

Amistrulez
  • Amistrulez

F*ck your couch nigga

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:47 PM

off topic but heists will probably be out on the same day that the ps4 and xbox 1 gtav versions come out. GTAO for the ps3 and 360 were pretty much beta testing. Those assholes

Then it has been the best beta testing I've participated

MistGoose
  • MistGoose

Consigliere

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:02 PM

I've kept adder bonds just incase R* wiped my cash in the latest hotfix.

They didn't, so what do you think is less risky?

Keeping adder bonds in the unlikely event R* wipe my cash or sanction me somehow

Selling remaining adders so there's less evidence 

I tend to keep my Adder bonds, at least until 1.16 or R* officially announces something on the Newswire.

Personally I highly doubt R* would do anything. Unless you're reported or haven't glitched more than $30-100+ millions or so.

If they wipe peoples cash/send people to BS or CP, they would have to do it to everyone who glitched anything since launch (or at least since the cashwipe) and knowing R* they're too lazy to do that.

.. And of course; Don't upload pictures of your Adder only garage to the social club/snapmatic thing.

3) Yankton plates. This is a no-brainer proof you SP2MP'd the cars bearing such plates.

Not necessarily. It can be done without SP2MP.

Sparky McWonderpants
  • Sparky McWonderpants

Peon

• Members
  • Gibraltar

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:08 PM

I can't believe the OP is getting as much schtick as he is for helpful hints.

Sure, people don't want glitching and they're going to hate this anyway, but anyone who has should probably pay attention

Ryeshock
  • Ryeshock

Recently Bought a Tank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:32 PM

Who is this op what I don't get it???

MistGoose
  • MistGoose

Consigliere

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:41 PM

Who is this op what I don't get it???

Original Post(er)

Ryeshock
  • Ryeshock

Recently Bought a Tank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:43 PM

Oh I thought it meant something bad

Ryeshock
  • Ryeshock

Recently Bought a Tank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:52 PM

Check out his other thread, it will become clear. Before the edit, I actually came in defending him, but then I saw that thread, and promptly edited it.  He's a previously banned user trolling for reactions.
Let's be clear I am not pink fly. Every time I hear thAt I refer back to that post in which it's the only time people have told me I'm pink fly. But look at most of my other post you can see that I don't post stuff like pink fly.

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Scared I'll kill you all day instead of getting crates

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:30 PM

Any of that would kill my temptation to place my money on my second character and get my main character sent to bad sport, just for the dunce cap. 

PS3_Pan
  • PS3_Pan

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:03 PM

Any of that would kill my temptation to place my money on my second character and get my main character sent to bad sport, just for the dunce cap. 

BS lobbies are not specific to one char or another.  If one char on your account gets sent to bad sport, they both do.  You would need a whole separate account to play outside of BS, but you could not just transfer the money over to it.

Personally, I see this small wave ban as a call out by R* to stop making the video's for all these glitches.  DomIsLive thinks he should be safe, which he probably is because him and R* are like butt buddies now, but in reality some YT's are getting banned for other glitch video's besides money glitches.  Anyone showing how to "walk on water" or do the stairway to heaven where you are floating in the sky should be banned.  That is game breaking as most people don't think, "hey, I should look in the sky for the guy shooting at me, I bet he's there."  Flying under the map may seem harmless as well, oh but that's right I guess wall glitchers aren't that bad either.

My question is, why do these YT's keep posting their account ID's?   Why do people think that just because one account does the illegal stuff the other is safe?  It's not, just like your legal money in RL is not safe when you are investigated for tax fraud.  All your accounts are one in the same if they are tied to you.  Seems like common sense that if you're going to do something wrong, with the potential to get banned, you would at least want to hide the evidence.  The same goes for everyone posting on the forums that they glitch with their gamer tags.  Do you not realize how easy it would be for people to just report you and get you banned?  People are ruthless when it comes to hiding behind a screen and the "comfort" of their own home.

Ryeshock
  • Ryeshock

Recently Bought a Tank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:00 PM

Rules on forums say keep it clean, that's why he's reporting you

----------------------
  • ----------------------

Man With No Name

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:02 PM

Let's be clear I am not pink fly. Every time I hear thAt I refer back to that post in which it's the only time people have told me I'm pink fly. But look at most of my other post you can see that I don't post stuff like pink fly.

I apologize then. My bad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users