• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic
PS3_Pan
  • PS3_Pan

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:26 PM

Alright, seems like there's a pretty simple solution. As long as we just get back on topic, the issue should resolve itself. 

:miranda:

Sincerly ~ A black guy

there's an internet klansman burning an internet cross in my internet lawn

Was this not the original topic? It seemed to be what was focused on most when this topic started.

Or was it that the OP likes money hacking?

i loved the money modders, they were the best

Now where did I put that cookie, oh yes there it is...  :cookie:

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:36 PM

Alright, seems like there's a pretty simple solution. As long as we just get back on topic, the issue should resolve itself. 

:miranda:

Sincerly ~ A black guy

there's an internet klansman burning an internet cross in my internet lawn

Was this not the original topic? It seemed to be what was focused on most when this topic started.

Or was it that the OP likes money hacking?

i loved the money modders, they were the best

Now where did I put that cookie, oh yes there it is...  :cookie:

well now you're just grasping at straws

the topic wasn't about me being black, but maybe the reason you can only point that out in attempt to make that the topic is because you can't read

or maybe you're just a dumb keyboard warrior, like DC14

this wasn't about money modding either, that wasn't even really all that relevant, just something i threw out there.

are you really that dense?

Most modders are scum who waste their time

They will ruin this game to the point where the only people will be modders trying to out mod one another

Sad really

R* need to get their sh*t together

question is when

PS3_Pan
  • PS3_Pan

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:48 PM Edited by PS3_Pan, 23 July 2014 - 02:48 PM.

the topic wasn't about me being black, but maybe the reason you can only point that out in attempt to make that the topic is because you can't read

this wasn't about money modding either, that wasn't even really all that relevant, just something i threw out there.

Yup, super dense to your need to notify everyone of your ethnicity at the end of your cry baby rant.

Also, while you may keep calling me a "keyboard warrior," lets not forget that you provoked me into derailing your post further for simply stating I was enjoying where DC14's and your pointless "no you stop posting" "no you stop posting" argument was going. 

- next question

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:07 PM

Yup, super dense to your need to notify everyone of your ethnicity at the end of your cry baby rant.

Also, while you may keep calling me a "keyboard warrior," lets not forget that you provoked me into derailing your post further for simply stating I was enjoying where DC14's and your pointless "no you stop posting" "no you stop posting" argument was going. 

- next question

it wasn't like i was going on a race induced tangent, i just put that there because i felt like it, but DC14 wants to turn this into an all out race war for some reason

and then you come in wanting to turn it into an e-peen measuring contest, when really there wasn't an argument going on- and if there was, it was dropped immediately. you posted after the thread was at the point of dying, just so you could flex your e-muscles. and now you're making half-assed excuses to justify your need to derail the topic even more. congrats, you got some attention on the internet, i'm sure that's the only thing you were after anyway.

PS3_Pan
  • PS3_Pan

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:25 PM

when really there wasn't an argument going on- and if there was, it was dropped immediately. you posted after the thread was at the point of dying, just so you could flex your e-muscles. and now you're making half-assed excuses to justify your need to derail the topic even more. congrats, you got some attention on the internet, i'm sure that's the only thing you were after anyway.

Yeah, I posted promptly after you told the guy to stop posting and he posted yet again a "ok" as in he'll do what he wants.  So, I don't see how your thread was almost dying if it was still on page 1 and actively being posted in.  It also is not wrong of me to assume that this back in forth could have continued, which is what I was hoping to have seen more of.  You could have simply ignored my reply and let me watch or your thread die, but you're so easily disturbed you continue to get frustrated at where your topic has gone.

I'm not flexing anything, I'm simply pointing out that when you start telling people "not" to post in your thread isn't going to do anything but encourage derailment.

I could care less about your attention.  I've got enough children at home crying when their toy isn't working, I don't need to hear from your grown ass about your toy problems too.

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:30 PM Edited by OriginalCharacter, 23 July 2014 - 03:34 PM.

when really there wasn't an argument going on- and if there was, it was dropped immediately. you posted after the thread was at the point of dying, just so you could flex your e-muscles. and now you're making half-assed excuses to justify your need to derail the topic even more. congrats, you got some attention on the internet, i'm sure that's the only thing you were after anyway.

Yeah, I posted promptly after you told the guy to stop posting and he posted yet again a "ok" as in he'll do what he wants.  So, I don't see how your thread was almost dying if it was still on page 1 and actively being posted in.  It also is not wrong of me to assume that this back in forth could have continued, which is what I was hoping to have seen more of.  You could have simply ignored my reply and let me watch or your thread die, but you're so easily disturbed you continue to get frustrated at where your topic has gone.

I'm not flexing anything, I'm simply pointing out that when you start telling people "not" to post in your thread isn't going to do anything but encourage derailment.

I could care less about your attention.  I've got enough children at home crying when their toy isn't working, I don't need to hear from your grown ass about your toy problems too.

didn't really bother reading all of that, just scimmed through since it's just you flexing those e-muscles some more

you know, you could simply ignore my replies and go on about your life, but i guess that's too much for you. i mean, you've been here since 2008 man, you've got a reputation to up-hold, better show those 2013'ers who's boss right? practice before you preach

and lol if you have kids, then go tend to them and stop trying to soak up attention on a video game forum. if some dude behind a keyboard is more important than your son and/or daughter then you need to get your head outta your rectum and get your priorities straight.

Just sayin'

-A Black Guy

PS3_Pan
  • PS3_Pan

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:43 PM

didn't really bothered reading all of that, just scimmed through since it's just you flexing those e-muscles some more

you know, you could simply ignore my replies and go on about your life, but i guess that's too much for you. i mean, you've been here since 2008 man, you've got a reputation to up-hold, better show those 2013'ers who's boss right?

and lol if you have kids, then go tend to them and stop trying to soak up attention on a video game forum. if some dude behind a keyboard is more important than your son and/or daughter than you need to get your head outta your rectum and get your priorities straight.

Just sayin'

-A Black Guy

Excuse me, A Black Guy, my kids are taken care of just fine during the day.  When I'm home in the evening time I don't pay any attention to your rants.  I actually spend time with my children.  You know, give them one-on-one attention, teach them proper English, encourage them to be successful, teach them the differences between right and wrong.  You know, all those normal activities us white guys do with our children.  Then in the evening hours, after the wife and kids are asleep, I turn on a video game or TV show for some entertainment before catching some ZZZ's and getting up to do my 9-5 day job.  Children overreact to the smallest of things like a toy not working, the same reaction you gave in your OP.

-That White Guy

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:48 PM Edited by OriginalCharacter, 23 July 2014 - 03:49 PM.

didn't really bothered reading all of that, just scimmed through since it's just you flexing those e-muscles some more

you know, you could simply ignore my replies and go on about your life, but i guess that's too much for you. i mean, you've been here since 2008 man, you've got a reputation to up-hold, better show those 2013'ers who's boss right?

and lol if you have kids, then go tend to them and stop trying to soak up attention on a video game forum. if some dude behind a keyboard is more important than your son and/or daughter than you need to get your head outta your rectum and get your priorities straight.

Just sayin'

-A Black Guy

Excuse me, A Black Guy, my kids are taken care of just fine during the day.  When I'm home in the evening time I don't pay any attention to your rants.  I actually spend time with my children.  You know, give them one-on-one attention, teach them proper English, encourage them to be successful, teach them the differences between right and wrong.  You know, all those normal activities us white guys do with our children.  Then in the evening hours, after the wife and kids are asleep, I turn on a video game or TV show for some entertainment before catching some ZZZ's and getting up to do my 9-5 day job.  Children overreact to the smallest of things like a toy not working, the same reaction you gave in your OP.

-That White Guy

and yet here you are, trying to prove your life's worth to some dude on the internet.

i care a lot. i really do.

so much that i barely read it, your life story is that interesting

PS3_Pan
  • PS3_Pan

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:50 PM

I bet you do  :yawn:

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:53 PM

I bet you do  :yawn:

oh i do

please tell me more.

can i get you some wax for your e-muscles while you're at it?

PS3_Pan
  • PS3_Pan

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:13 PM

please tell me more.

You sure can  :blush:

Spoiler

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:15 PM Edited by OriginalCharacter, 23 July 2014 - 04:16 PM.

please tell me more.

Spoiler

that says muscles, not e-muscles

try again

and i'm not rubbing it in until you tell me more sh*t nobody cares about

PS3_Pan
  • PS3_Pan

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:18 PM

please tell me more.

Spoiler

that says muscles, not e-muscles

try again

and i'm not rubbing it in until you tell me more sh*t nobody cares about

sup-dawg-i-heard-you-dislike-talking-shi

MythicRare
  • MythicRare

Twisted Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:20 PM

Just shut up, okay? The both of you. Nobody cares about your argument about nothing. I don't know why you people act like retards whenever your anonymous and no one know who you are. We don't care, so shut up, and stop being idiotic.

• PS3_Pan likes this

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:22 PM

Just shut up, okay? The both of you. Nobody cares about your argument about nothing. I don't know why you people act like retards whenever your anonymous and no one know who you are. We don't care, so shut up, and stop being idiotic.

nobody told you to post, obviously you care some

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:22 PM

Quality thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users