SA WIP
1,368 replies to this topic
Vladion Prorock
  • Vladion Prorock

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 17 September 2016 - 08:06 AM

I hope this is the best FV pack at the moment.
This pack was repacked by me, mixed from following:
 - JOhnnyK/F1.08's FV pack + Blackbird88's FV pack + FV pack got from here + my Fixed Slamvan hood mod (you know).

Fully contains enough all neccessary files; all recently latest ones were mixed in and replaced to the old ones as well.
more details see in readme files.

DOWNLOAD

*EDIT: the Hydra & Barracks in this pack are colorable models, so if you still want to get their default color as they were, open your carcols.dat file and add (or edit if existed) these lines (in both col & car sections. Should add in alphabet order):

col
130,115,100  # 127 - this is default military brown of Patriot & Barracks. Add this line at end of col section.
car
barracks, 127,0, 19,0, 47,0, 102,0, 120,0
hydra, 13,13, 15,15
(note that the colors RGB with these lines only work correctly with original carcols.dat)

In vain you have included in this PS2 vehicles, they same not corrected, as in the version PC, and it seems so to me that them and not who didn't correct...

kumaraguru
  • kumaraguru

Square Civilian

• Members
  • India

Posted 17 September 2016 - 01:22 PM

Aha my mistake I thought he removed the link to old pack since I recall posts about it :O

Well turns out I was right. There are several vehicles missing from OP. You can compare with what I have here. It's the very old pack with new vehicles mixed in. Also has handling.cfg/txdcut.ide and Wesser's Light fix which was included previously as well.

http://www.mediafire...ed_Vehicles.zip

there are some cutscene vehicles in this pack... does they work properly.. when using it i have a strange black screen lock up after the intro cutscene. the ingame cutscene(cop car cutscene) doesn't trigger.. is it something to do with txdcut.ide..

RM76
  • RM76

GTAF visitor since 2005

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2016 - 11:23 PM Edited by RM76, 24 September 2016 - 03:45 AM.

Still getting the invisible Romero interior using the handling line from the OP. Even tried the PS2 one. What the f*ck is going on? I got the fixed model with the corrected exhaust (but it still has the poly on the undamaged hood that's f*cked up)

• Marsi4eg likes this

ShortyThug
  • ShortyThug

Skin Maker

• Members
  • Belarus

Posted 26 September 2016 - 05:54 PM Edited by ShortyThug, 26 September 2016 - 05:59 PM.

Can someone fix reflections on Freeway, please?

Spoiler

Neon-69
  • Neon-69

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 28 September 2016 - 02:21 PM

You just posted a fix without an installation guide, What were you thinking?

I'm confused on how to put this.

RM76
  • RM76

GTAF visitor since 2005

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:00 PM

The majority can get by without spoonfeeding. :^)

• Minhkute360 likes this

Minhkute360
  • Minhkute360

King of crash - Give me the money or else!

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 29 September 2016 - 02:29 AM

The majority can get by without spoonfeeding. :^)

Understood, but what exactly do u mean here?

Helegad
  • Helegad

Completionist

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 October 2016 - 04:54 AM Edited by Helegad, 09 October 2016 - 04:54 AM.

Minh, your pack is working fine for me, but a lot of the CS cars have issues with the game world through the windows not rendering. I fixed this by just removing all the CS cars from the modloader folder, but it'd be nice to get those fixed please :)

Off the top of my head I remember these having issues:

Tenpenny's police cruiser

Cesar's Savannah

Sweet's Greenwood

Vladion Prorock
  • Vladion Prorock

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 16 October 2016 - 06:42 AM

Hello, I'm back, I ask, when will the link above to update pack?

Marsi4eg
  • Marsi4eg

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 05 November 2016 - 02:51 PM Edited by Marsi4eg, 05 November 2016 - 02:54 PM.

Still getting the invisible Romero interior using the handling line from the OP. Even tried the PS2 one. What the f*ck is going on? I got the fixed model with the corrected exhaust (but it still has the poly on the undamaged hood that's f*cked up)

I think something was broken in rear window materials in fixed version. I use default ps2 model for now, but it's without exhaust, like pc one.

I hope this is the best FV pack at the moment.
This pack was repacked by me, mixed from following:
- JOhnnyK/F1.08's FV pack + Blackbird88's FV pack + FV pack got from here + my Fixed Slamvan hood mod (you know).

Fully contains enough all neccessary files; all recently latest ones were mixed in and replaced to the old ones as well.
more details see in readme files.

DOWNLOAD

*EDIT: the Hydra & Barracks in this pack are colorable models, so if you still want to get their default color as they were, open your carcols.dat file and add (or edit if existed) these lines (in both col & car sections. Should add in alphabet order):

col
130,115,100  # 127 - this is default military brown of Patriot & Barracks. Add this line at end of col section.
car
barracks, 127,0, 19,0, 47,0, 102,0, 120,0
hydra, 13,13, 15,15
(note that the colors RGB with these lines only work correctly with original carcols.dat)

There were uncolorable versions of barracks and hydra in the old full pack, I think you have to include them as default, and colorable as optional, like they were in first pack.

I've uploaded them so maybe this will help:
https://drive.google...R3gtcTBkNjJuUE0
  • Blackbird88 likes this

Minhkute360
  • Minhkute360

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:10 AM

Sorry but there's a (very) simple reason for including the colorable ones as default: granted you own these military vehs in real life, ... and in a nice day u want to repaint them, decorate them... .So u just may use a spraycan or brusher... to paint and change their color --> so that there's no any reasons for letting them be uncolorable as default. Probably the uncolorable thing is such the bug R* left on some of their vehicles because the game was done in a hurry. ... SA has too many bugs on many things not only on vehicles.

ENDNOTE: The barracks & hydra are going to be colorable that means of course 😊.

...because the game was done in a hurry.

So that ALL the sa cars missed some damage parts, especially and the most are the dam parts for fenders. Read from here for details:
http://gtaforums.com...entry1069124672

Marsi4eg
  • Marsi4eg

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 08 November 2016 - 02:36 PM Edited by Marsi4eg, 08 November 2016 - 02:37 PM.

Sorry but there's a (very) simple reason for including the colorable ones as default: granted you own these military vehs in real life, ... and in a nice day u want to repaint them, decorate them... .So u just may use a spraycan or brusher... to paint and change their color --> so that there's no any reasons for letting them be uncolorable as default. Probably the uncolorable thing is such the bug R* left on some of their vehicles because the game was done in a hurry. ... SA has too many bugs on many things not only on vehicles.

ENDNOTE: The barracks & hydra are going to be colorable that means of course .

So maybe you could add uncolorable ones as optional?
The reason is to not completely lose someone's work. First fixed vehicles pack aren't available now. If you make a pack based on it, with other updates, let the uncolorable military models be there too.

Minhkute360
  • Minhkute360

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 23 November 2016 - 05:47 AM Edited by Minhkute360, 23 November 2016 - 05:49 AM.

I uploaded again the FVRepack pack, now with uncolorable Barracks & Hydra included as optional.

DOWNLOAD

• Marsi4eg, Blackbird88, mirh and 4 others like this

uncaged
  • uncaged

Insane PS2 Purist

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 24 November 2016 - 09:00 PM

I uploaded again the FVRepack pack, now with uncolorable Barracks & Hydra included as optional.

DOWNLOAD

Great work man!

I wish there was a similar pack of all those map fixes for SA.

Anyway I have a pack of fixed BETA vehicles that JohnnyK sent to me a year ago when I lost my old one. In case you want them to include to your pack you know where to find me :)

AfroHN504
  • AfroHN504

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Honduras

Posted 25 November 2016 - 05:57 AM

Just amazing. Wonderful job R*.

*facepalm*

bruh, they screwd us all playboy

hlennarz
  • hlennarz

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 November 2016 - 06:01 PM Edited by hlennarz, 25 November 2016 - 06:01 PM.

Anyway I have a pack of fixed BETA vehicles that JohnnyK sent to me a year ago when I lost my old one.

Oh my god please upload ! All links to that are long dead... and Johnny K seems to be aswell modding-wise...

• RM76 and NOskillx like this

uncaged
  • uncaged

Insane PS2 Purist

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 26 November 2016 - 12:04 PM Edited by uncaged, 26 November 2016 - 12:07 PM.

Oh my god please upload ! All links to that are long dead... and Johnny K seems to be aswell modding-wise...

Sure. I hope JohnnyK doesn't mind. 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/bv4qpn

There are 3 packs in the archive:

0. old vehicles from the BETA topic that I downloaded long ago

1. ones that need to be fixed. Sent by JohnnyK. I have no idea what is wrong with them but all of them may be the same as ones in previous pack

2. redone and finished ones. Sent by JohnnyK

• RM76 likes this

hlennarz
  • hlennarz

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 November 2016 - 10:13 AM Edited by hlennarz, 28 November 2016 - 10:13 AM.

Thanks alot. Some of the cars are broken and you appear to have mixed some files up between folders. 

Here's a pack of all Johnny-K's Beta Cars at a working stage:

https://www.mediafir...h8a66yi414fosp0

• RM76 and uncaged like this

Tomasak
  • Tomasak

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Spam Commando 2017
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]

Posted 04 January 2017 - 12:55 PM Edited by Tomasak, 20 February 2017 - 04:12 PM.

I removed the windows from the fixed cutscene cars by the Johnny K, so it shouldn't have problems with skygfx anymore.
Remember these cars were originally fixed by Johnny K, i just removed the glasses.
https://ulozto.net/!...owless-cars-rar

edit: whoops seems like i f*cked up material xd

edit2: https://ulozto.net/!...eKdhTp/main-rarthis should work

edit3: this one it is https://ulozto.net/!...ved-windows-rar

edit4: (20/02/2017) https://uloz.to/!W6V...ved-windows-rarfixed wheels on bobcat

• ernestin1 and zanesix like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users