Quantcast

» «
Photo

how many here got tired of the big city crime and moved to paleto bay?

94 replies to this topic
thebrianmo
  • thebrianmo

Steel City Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:58 AM

I get tired of going to war in the city.  There is this huge map where people rarely go. Maybe they're afraid to war out in the middle of nowhere becaue it would show they have no skill since they would be unable to call for a tank or buzzard? That's most likely the case.  It's hard just to find players who want to do random, stupid, funny stuff.  Everyone wants to war.

ASMorgan
  • ASMorgan

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:50 PM

Your mayorship is really only valid if you're on the PS3, because I am Fuhrer of Blaine County on XBOX.

Yes. Moving to Paleto or the house in Vinewood.

As Mayor I feel as it is my job to welcome you to Paleto, that is of course, if you choose to live there. Never the less, I wish only the best for you an your choices.

MythicRare
  • MythicRare

Twisted Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:27 PM Edited by MythicRare, 24 July 2014 - 05:31 PM.

I moved to the trailer next to Trevor's in Sandy Shores. I mean, there's an airfield right there. My character kind of has a backstory. An FIB agent hiding out in Sandy Shores. Even joined an FIB crew to get tHe FIB lettering on the back of my dark blue track jacket.

So in essence, move to scenic Sandy Shores, the number one choice for prison escapees, people with bounties, and bikers.

Mr.Nedich
  • Mr.Nedich

Baratheon Bannerman

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:31 PM

Your mayorship is really only valid if you're on the PS3, because I am Fuhrer of Blaine County on XBOX.

Ain't my mayor. I'm a PS3 user and regardless what console he's on, I recognise ChrilLe as mayor of Paleto.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Chrysocyon brachyurus's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:25 PM Edited by A Maned Wolf, 28 July 2014 - 03:26 PM.

^lol you guys actually voted for a mayor.
And DomisLive didn't win? I demand a recount.

^I'm level 65 so in another 5 levels or so I'll be fighting legendary dragons. There and probably then is when the dragon problems may come back.

Umm, I kinda no-lifed Skyrim... I'm level 152.
I am too :p
Only been playing for 2 week and I'm almost level 70. Getting that high is gonna be difficult for me as I hate starting over stats.

Quickest to level up is conjurgation, just find a group of frost trolls and double cast bound swords.

Went from 15 to 100 in 15 minutes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users