Photo

[WIP/REL] LA Gangland (GTA SA)

25 replies to this topic
Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:21 PM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 23 July 2014 - 08:02 PM.

Been working on a mod to add in a generalized Los Angeles gang presence to San Andreas...

Progress

Spoiler
  • Neighborhood Crips Card (2x) - Consists of the Rollin gangs aswell as a few others... Feuds with Gangster crips aswell as numerous other gangs...
  • Piru & Bloods - A Generalized group of both Bloods and Piru gangs due to not having enough room to put specific sets
  • Gangster Crips Card (3x) - Consists of all the Crips under the 3x Card, Heavily feuds with anyone under the 2x card aswell as other gangs...
  • Hoover Criminals - Former Crip gang that dropped the crip from its name and became Everybody Killers...
  • Maravilla - Consists of all the gangs under the Maravilla Family Alliance... Green rags are the norm...
  • Eighteen ST - Generalized version of the 18st gangs found in LA...
  • Mara Salvatrucha - Generalized version of the MS gangs found in LA...
  • Florencia 13 - A mexican gang known for Intense violence and Narcotics Trafficking
  • Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats - A mexican gang located west of Willowfield.
  • La Avenues - A mexican gang known for extreme violence and total secrecy...
Might expand on it a bit more... taking some gangs out and replacing them

Spoiler
  • Jeansowaty likes this

DK22Pac
  • DK22Pac

Where I Know You From

• Feroci
  • Ukraine

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:08 PM

Do not create a thread in mod showroom if you have no progress and screens.
  • universetwisters, Mega and Koniq like this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:33 PM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 21 July 2014 - 10:34 PM.

no progress?

eiiXGyM.png

I got progress

already got the IDE and DAT defined aswell as the other stuff taken care of, just need to add the files to an archive and release it as is

nyolc8
  • nyolc8

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:41 PM

no progress?

IMG

I got progress

already got the IDE and DAT defined aswell as the other stuff taken care of, just need to add the files to an archive and release it as is

You don't get it... This section is called ModSHOWroom for a reason... it's to show actual mods working (partly or full) not just write that you work on it.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:33 PM

no progress?

IMG

I got progress

You don't get it... This section is called ModSHOWroom for a reason... it's to show actual mods working (partly or full) not just write that you work on it.

Actually I do get it considering I have released mods on here before...

only reason its taking me so long to release a mod that should have been done in a day is college

Mega
  • Mega

And remember: respect is EVERYTHING!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:05 AM

Then in that case you probably shouldn't create a topic if you have nothing but lines of code to show us?

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:37 AM

Then in that case you probably shouldn't create a topic if you have nothing but lines of code to show us?

its a coding topic for a coding board... I am almost done, like I said it should have been a one day project but its taken me an extra day and a half due to school and finals and stuff

nyolc8
  • nyolc8

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:59 PM

It's a mod showroom, not a code showroom... the section called "coding" because the WIP mod which should be shown here is using codes not just maps or vehicle models or else... So yes, you shouldn't make a topic until you can't show the mod itself in action.

• Mega likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:21 AM Edited by Jeansowaty, 23 July 2014 - 11:25 AM.

Omg stop hating... Anyways, for 'spic females, can you use a different voice other than HFYST?

• Ss4gogeta0 likes this

darthvader20011
  • darthvader20011

GTA 3D Mod Ped Creator

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:26 PM

Actually he did more Gang Changing mods, so he will post some screens when everything is ready :)
  • Ss4gogeta0 and Jeansowaty like this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:41 PM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 23 July 2014 - 07:35 PM.

Omg stop hating... Anyways, for 'spic females, can you use a different voice other than HFYST?

yea, I need to browse through the female voices when I get a chance. I was going to use VHFYST like I did before but the voice doesnt fit the character (too girly)

right now I am just doing the spawn locations, trying to make the turf as realistic to where they are in real life as possible (doing alot of research) 

*Updated first post with some locations*

I will release beta V1 sometime this week... maybe later today or tomorrow

It's a mod showroom, not a code showroom... the section called "coding" because the WIP mod which should be shown here is using codes not just maps or vehicle models or else... So yes, you shouldn't make a topic until you can't show the mod itself in action.

If thats the case, then why did you not comment on my previous topics?

LS Gangland

Las Venturaz Gang Life

LS-RP Single Player Faction Mod

GTA V Gang Locations for SA

Mega
  • Mega

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:46 PM Edited by Mega., 23 July 2014 - 06:49 PM.

Would you like us to comment on them too then? Some of these also have actual download links.

Seriously, why not create a topic when you have stuff to show? Don't get picky like you're getting over what we're suggesting you, dude.

• universetwisters likes this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:44 PM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 23 July 2014 - 07:45 PM.

Would you like us to comment on them too then? Some of these also have actual download links.

Seriously, why not create a topic when you have stuff to show? Don't get picky like you're getting over what we're suggesting you, dude.

All of those started the same way this started... with no link and me explaining what I am doing, which is the point I am trying to make... you are acting like I am just posting a topic I will never even work on...

Vhd13qK.png

sB03irN.png

It has WIP in the name thus showing it is a work in progress... Thus it is unfinished... I have posted a screenshot of progress through the picture of some IDE editing (which is considered to be progress, Idiota) Not all progress has to be Ingame pictures.. if it does then go tell _DK, Silent, etc who have posted snippets of coding similar to what I have done... Yes I know _DK did comment on this topic, but notice how he had backed off...

3Ra8Nzy.png

Read rule 4.8.4

Mega
  • Mega

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:59 PM

Yes, for sure it is WIP, no problem with that, but most WIP threads on GTAForums tend to have at least enough content for users to talk about, not some lines of code, you get it?

Yeah, rule 4.8.4 is wonderful, I love it specially to keep bad and useless comments from the thread, however the case here is that YOU think what we're saying is useless, but we are just asking for more to be shown besides one picture that isn't even sure to work properly ingame (NOT IMPLYING ANYTHING) and you are considering us as some kind of threat, while in reality none of what you're thinking is true.

All we are saying is that you should probably start threads when you have more to share with users for them to discuss, capiche? Nothing more than that, but seeing your attitude towards us, you won't.

Good luck if you think you're going far like that, friend  :^:

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:48 PM

Yes, for sure it is WIP, no problem with that, but most WIP threads on GTAForums tend to have at least enough content for users to talk about, not some lines of code, you get it?

Yeah, rule 4.8.4 is wonderful, I love it specially to keep bad and useless comments from the thread, however the case here is that YOU think what we're saying is useless, but we are just asking for more to be shown besides one picture that isn't even sure to work properly ingame (NOT IMPLYING ANYTHING) and you are considering us as some kind of threat, while in reality none of what you're thinking is true.

All we are saying is that you should probably start threads when you have more to share with users for them to discuss, capiche? Nothing more than that, but seeing your attitude towards us, you won't.

I mentioned that rule based on your backhanded and snide comments, You really are not adding anything constructive to this topic and are merely derailing it by being a smug snake trying to discredit me and treat me like I have no knowledge at all on how GTAForums or any other modding forum works...

How many mods have you even released? Probably none except for some small retexture I bet... 

Good day Sir

Mega
  • Mega

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:53 PM

I mentioned that rule based on your backhanded and snide comments, You really are not adding anything constructive to this topic and are merely derailing it by being a smug snake trying to discredit me and treat me like I have no knowledge at all on how GTAForums or any other modding forum works...

How many mods have you even released? Probably none except for some small retexture I bet... 

Good day Sir

Holy sh*t, I didn't think you were THAT arrogant, dude. ''smug snake trying to discredit me'' WHAT THE f*ck ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, I'm just asking for ingame pictures for us to comment further. How will I add something constructive if there's nothing but a picture of code to me to talk about?

How is that even relevant? I thought this was a forum about discussing about mods and Grand Theft Auto in general for EVERYONE, not just people who make mods. Plus I guarantee any mods I created or will create won't be gang mods, what's the point of having such a stupid fetish anyway? But you know what, I won`t question.

For you too.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:27 AM

Good day Sir

Holy sh*t, I didn't think you were THAT arrogant, dude. ''smug snake trying to discredit me'' WHAT THE f*ck ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, I'm just asking for ingame pictures for us to comment further. How will I add something constructive if there's nothing but a picture of code to me to talk about?

How is that even relevant? I thought this was a forum about discussing about mods and Grand Theft Auto in general for EVERYONE, not just people who make mods. Plus I guarantee any mods I created or will create won't be gang mods, what's the point of having such a stupid fetish anyway? But you know what, I won`t question.

For you too.
Fetish? Where did you even get that from?

Only reason I make gang mods is because I don't like people doing dumb unrealistic gang mods without any research...

I grew up around this sh*t... my family is involved heavily with this sh*t... I'm involved too... so I use the experience to make stories or make mods...

Anyway, yes I am very pretentious. .. no problem with that but the fact that you keep throwing hate in my direction is annoying me

Mega
  • Mega

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:33 AM Edited by Mega., 24 July 2014 - 02:43 AM.

Fetish? Where did you even get that from?

Only reason I make gang mods is because I don't like people doing dumb unrealistic gang mods without any research...

I grew up around this sh*t... my family is involved heavily with this sh*t... I'm involved too... so I use the experience to make stories or make mods...

Anyway, yes I am very pretentious. .. no problem with that but the fact that you keep throwing hate in my direction is annoying me

Ah, that explains it, well sorry for how I placed the words, didn't mean to be rude.

I'm not throwing hate at you friend, I don't want to start a fight with anyone here, if you think that is my intention.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:52 AM

I'm with Mega here. It's hard to talk about code seeing as not many of us can read code. Do you reckon you can take a picture of the code in action ingame?

I dunno why, but I've got a feeling this is like your 5th time doing this same thing. I could be wrong though, but it seems pretty familiar.

• Mega likes this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:11 AM

I'm with Mega here. It's hard to talk about code seeing as not many of us can read code. Do you reckon you can take a picture of the code in action ingame?

I dunno why, but I've got a feeling this is like your 5th time doing this same thing. I could be wrong though, but it seems pretty familiar.

Only reason I havnt posted a screenshot is because Sackys limit adjuster doesnt like 64-bit operating systems much... which I'm trying to find a workaround for... just know thar everything else is done and I can release it as is, but it would not have been tested for bugs...

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:29 AM

Man, you derailed this too much...

• Ss4gogeta0 likes this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:17 PM

Man, you derailed this too much...

yea, this topic is a clusterf*ck... might have to get silent to do a bit of cleanup
  • Jeansowaty likes this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:23 PM

bump to say that I am also working on a full latino version as a side branch of this with realistic turf

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:41 PM

bump to say that I am also working on a full latino version as a side branch of this with realistic turf

Isn't that what you were already doing, but with more Latin rap stations from stock sources?

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:08 AM

Isn't that what you were already doing, but with more Latin rap stations from stock sources?

Yep, but I mean in the second version there will be no black gangs

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:42 AM

bump 

Glitchy Demonstration Alpha Version...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users