Quantcast

» «
Photo

Complaints about graphics

7 replies to this topic
the ironic one
  • the ironic one

Don't take life too seriously. You wont get out of it alive.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:57 PM Edited by browar25, 20 July 2014 - 09:04 PM.

Isn't that ridiculous when people complain about graphics in older games like GTA 3 and then play this games on tablets without complaints? Literally they say that they won't play GTA 3 on PC because of poor graphics. And then they find it good enough to play it on tablets. What's even more ridiculous they claim that GTA 2 is unplayable because of ugly graphics but they play angry birds without any complaints. In fact, they are just driven by advertisements and all this marketing crap which chooses games for them. You may say that people play new games because they care too much about graphics. But if it were true, they wouldn't play angry birds. I know some people who have PCs and new consoles and they play on tablets at home :D Which means that there is only one reasonable explanation. They put gameplay over graphics but usually they play what game producers want them to play and marketing is a tool. What's your view?

Capital
  • Capital

Generic Goon

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:50 PM

Well a simplistic game like pac man/angry birds you just hold by different standards.

I don't think it's the marketing what makes them think angry birds is good and gta 2 isn't.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:18 AM

People who play on tablets generally don't want to play a game that's longer than five minutes though.

• Distrom likes this

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:51 PM

Yea, I personally don't spend hours playing on tablets than on PC, even though the former looks better than the PC version ( and for other reasons too ).

I definitely don't care about graphics when it comes to old games.

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:25 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 21 July 2014 - 02:25 PM.

I can play GTA3 and Angry Birds fine.

I could never enjoy GTA1 and 2 because of the dated graphics combined with the top-down view. For an action focused game, that doesn't make sense. It makes me feel dizzy.

In Angry Birds it's fine because you don't need to respond to things quickly and the graphics aren't "dated", they're just simple.

Winning001
  • Winning001

They stole my iFruit full of power ballads

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:15 PM

I didnt care for graphics of older games. I still play old GTAs for the fun, not the graphics. I bought some of them for the ipod for nostalgic reasons and the fact that GTA VC magically doesnt work on my laptop. Those mainstream nonsense mobile games have no appeal to me since i dont have the attention span of a goldfish. Hell, i still play PS1 games via emulator now.

• LightningLord411 likes this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:29 PM

It annoys me when people complain when a game has bad graphics but they play that stupid Minecraft game. :I

Winning001
  • Winning001

They stole my iFruit full of power ballads

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:29 PM

It annoys me when people complain when a game has bad graphics but they play that stupid Minecraft game. :I

minecraft is great on PC with mods

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users