Quantcast

» «
Photo

How long do you need to complete each GTA?

55 replies to this topic
MrVance
  • MrVance

Thug

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:20 PM

Just the storyline not 100% complete i mean.

In my case it`s like that;

GTA 3 5-6 hrs

GTA VC 8-9 hrs

GTA SA 16-18 hrs

GTA LCS 6 hrs

GTA VCS 9-10 hrs

GTA IV 16-18 hrs

GTA V 30-33 hrs

I haven`t played TBOGT or TLAD yet tough.

I feel like all GTA`s are too short when it comes to storyline missions. I would like at least 200 main missions and less side stuff, especially in 3D era.

What about you?

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:24 PM

GTA III: I don't remember. It was a couple of weeks so probably about 25 hours.

VC: ^^^

SA: Didn't finish the story.

LCS: ^^^

VCS: ^^^

GTA IV: 50 hours.

TLAD: 10 hours.

TBOGT: 15 hours.

GTA V: 45 hours.

Kalerney
  • Kalerney

GTA universe resident since 2002

• Members
  • France

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:39 PM

@MisterVance

No, I have to disagree with you.Side stuffs are waaay more usefull than main mission. And btw, if you beat the 3D era GTAs as fast as you said, I don't know how you can take pleasure while doing it.  

GTA 3 : About 60 hours

GTA Vice City : About 200 hours (no kidding, as my first GTA, I didn't pay any attention to the storyline)

GTA San Andreas : Can't remember, more than 50 hours

LCS : Around 30 hours

VCS : Around 10 hours

GTA IV : Exactly 35 hours

TlaD : Around 15 hours

TBoGT : Same

GTA V : Exactly 70 hours

For me, storyline is about 5 % of a GTA, exploration and side stuffs are 95 %.

• Osho and Militia like this

MrVance
  • MrVance

Thug

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:28 PM

Well i need to add for consideration that that time i wrote above started after i mastered those games, after few replays, for the 1.st time i`ve played it it took me few times more hours than now.

Yeah depends of which side stuff, they aren`t all fun. For i.e. it`s fun to me to do gang wars, car races or rampages and of course the exploring but it isn`t fun to collecting garbage cans like in LCS.

So it depends. And i meant hours of pure playing, without exploring just going forward.

But when it comes to 100% completition that`s different story.

100% completition;

GTA 3 (haven`t do that and i aint plan to)

GTA VC (3 days)

GTA SA (6- 7 days)

GTA LCS (3 days)

GTA VCS (4-5 days)

GTA IV (1 week or so)

GTA V (haven`t do that yet but i`m working on it)

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:42 PM

Just the storyline ( approx hours ):
GTA 3 - 18
GTA VC - 35
GTA SA - 55
GTA V - 40

leon443
  • leon443

---

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:52 AM

Here is an useful site http://www.howlongtobeat.com/

• Kalerney likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:04 AM Edited by Militia, 21 July 2014 - 11:25 AM.

@MisterVance

No, I have to disagree with you.Side stuffs are waaay more usefull than main mission. And btw, if you beat the 3D era GTAs as fast as you said, I don't know how you can take pleasure while doing it.  

GTA 3 : About 60 hours

GTA Vice City : About 200 hours (no kidding, as my first GTA, I didn't pay any attention to the storyline)

GTA San Andreas : Can't remember, more than 50 hours

LCS : Around 30 hours

VCS : Around 10 hours

GTA IV : Exactly 35 hours

TlaD : Around 15 hours

TBoGT : Same

GTA V : Exactly 70 hours

For me, storyline is about 5 % of a GTA, exploration and side stuffs are 95 %.

This exactly.

This is my times, but for 100%:

GTA III - 7-8 days (4 Missions Failed, 0 Deaths, 0 Times Busted, 0 Cheats, 7 Proof Vehicles Obtained)

VC - 12-13 days (3 Missions Failed, 0 Deaths, 0 Times Busted, 0 Cheats, 6 Proof Vehicles, 2 Unique Vehicles, 7 Exclusive Color Vehicles Obtained)

SA - 5 weeks (20 Missions Failed, 3 Deaths, 0 Times Busted, 0 Cheats, 23 Proof Vehicles Obtained + Phoenix)

LCS - 11 days (7 Missions Failed, 0 Deaths, 0 Times Busted, 0 Cheats, 12 Proof Vehicles Obtained)

VCS - 16-17 days (9 Missions Failed, 0 Deaths, 0 Times Busted, 0 Cheats, 12 Proof Vehicles Obtained)

GTA IV - 3 weeks (0 Missions Failed, 0 Deaths, 0 Times Busted, 0 Cheats, 10 Unique/Exclusive Color Vehicles Obtained and Converted to BP/DP/EP)

TLaD - 4 days (1 Mission Failed, 1 Deaths, 0 Times Busted, 0 Cheats, 7 Unique Vehicles Obtained + 9 Regular Vehicles and/or Rare Vehicles Stored)

TBoGT - 4 days (0 Missions Failed, 0 Deaths, 0 Times Busted, 0 Cheats, 16 Regular and/or Rare Vehicles Stored)

GTA V - 2 weeks (0 Missions Failed, 0 Deaths, 0 Times Busted, 0 Cheats, Too Many Vehicles to Name but Nothing Unique about Them + Modded Gamesave to Store More on Helipads and in Hangers, etc)

Why so long?  Cuz I have 0 Deaths, 0 Busted, 0 Cheats, 0 Missions Failed.  I only fail and save over a mission or die when it's required to obtain a vehicle, and the only game I have deaths in is 3 deaths in SA and 1 death in TLaD for the Unique one time only Prison Bus.  Going back and forth to safehouse to save after everything I do, is time consuming.  But as I know, you don't collect vehicles or fill your garages, so you don't need to save the game or make backups, which is actually the time consuming part for me.  Constantly checking garages so nothing disappears, etc...

MrVance
  • MrVance

Thug

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:36 AM Edited by MrVance, 21 July 2014 - 11:41 AM.

If you`ve 100% completed V in 2 weeks only that`s great acomplishment.

In my case it`s important not to get wasted even a single time (i don`t have problems with being busted tough) and the most of all i don`t use cheats at all. With an exceptions of GTA SA but only after i`ve 100% completed it just for pure fun after i got bored of all stuff..

But other than that i don`t use cheats, it`s totaly fake and it ruins your game experience. And with proper cheats you can do any mission too easy and that sucks to me.

PS i need to save the game alright, if i wouldn`t saving my games i would never reach the end. Why? Because of many things that happen to me from time to time. Like when the game freezes so i need to load it again, i get wasted and i don`t tolerate that, or because of electricity black out and many more things that can happen so i`m saving my progress quite regular because of all this sh*t. Better than crashing my console while raging  :blink:

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:46 AM

100% for V in two weeks isn't really special, as there was gamesaves out for GTA V at 100% for both Xbox360 and PS3 within the first week of release.  I got to 100% near the end of September or early October, I think first week of October sometime, though.

I like the cleanest stats possible, so 0 Times Busted is always an issue, plus you lose guns/ammo if you're busted, which isn't fun...

My fun comes from my collections after 100%, don't need cheats.

Strange, I never had any game freeze on me.  Sometimes the game would have a lag, but never freezes completely...

I literally save after EVERYTHING I do.  If that be getting a vehicle and checking the garages OR passing a mission or side mission that increases my percentage by .4% up to 1%, I always save the game.  Progress is progress...

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:25 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 21 July 2014 - 12:26 PM.

This exactly.

This is my times, but for 100%:

GTA III - 7-8 days (4 Missions Failed, 0 Deaths, 0 Times Busted, 0 Cheats, 7 Proof Vehicles Obtained)

VC - 12-13 days (3 Missions Failed, 0 Deaths, 0 Times Busted, 0 Cheats, 6 Proof Vehicles, 2 Unique Vehicles, 7 Exclusive Color Vehicles Obtained)

SA - 5 weeks (20 Missions Failed, 3 Deaths, 0 Times Busted, 0 Cheats, 23 Proof Vehicles Obtained + Phoenix)

LCS - 11 days (7 Missions Failed, 0 Deaths, 0 Times Busted, 0 Cheats, 12 Proof Vehicles Obtained)

VCS - 16-17 days (9 Missions Failed, 0 Deaths, 0 Times Busted, 0 Cheats, 12 Proof Vehicles Obtained)

GTA IV - 3 weeks (0 Missions Failed, 0 Deaths, 0 Times Busted, 0 Cheats, 10 Unique/Exclusive Color Vehicles Obtained and Converted to BP/DP/EP)

TLaD - 4 days (1 Mission Failed, 1 Deaths, 0 Times Busted, 0 Cheats, 7 Unique Vehicles Obtained + 9 Regular Vehicles and/or Rare Vehicles Stored)

TBoGT - 4 days (0 Missions Failed, 0 Deaths, 0 Times Busted, 0 Cheats, 16 Regular and/or Rare Vehicles Stored)

GTA V - 2 weeks (0 Missions Failed, 0 Deaths, 0 Times Busted, 0 Cheats, Too Many Vehicles to Name but Nothing Unique about Them + Modded Gamesave to Store More on Helipads and in Hangers, etc)

Why so long?  Cuz I have 0 Deaths, 0 Busted, 0 Cheats, 0 Missions Failed.  I only fail and save over a mission or die when it's required to obtain a vehicle, and the only game I have deaths in is 3 deaths in SA and 1 death in TLaD for the Unique one time only Prison Bus.  Going back and forth to safehouse to save after everything I do, is time consuming.  But as I know, you don't collect vehicles or fill your garages, so you don't need to save the game or make backups, which is actually the time consuming part for me.  Constantly checking garages so nothing disappears, etc...

wow.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:29 PM

It's not THAT impressive as I know people, for instance, with 65 and up to 73 proof vehicles in SA, and 13 in GTA III, and so on and so forth.  My saves are actually average.  You just gotta know the right people who are really into the series to do such things.  They're out there, that's for sure.

MrVance
  • MrVance

Thug

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:37 PM

When you say in days it`s good to know how long you play each day. Do you play just few hours after work or you play like 10 hrs a day so it`s better to say in hrs

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:39 PM

3-5 hours a day until it's complete.  Each game at 100% says around 24-30 hours in total give or take, basically.

MrVance
  • MrVance

Thug

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:41 PM

Well i play few hrs when i have other obligations, but on weekends or any other free day i play 10-12 hrs in one go.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:45 PM

I should also state that it adds extra time to check on things, and then reload and continue.  For instance, when I travel across the entire map in SA from garage to garage, this takes time, but is NOT added into the stats because I just reload after I check on everything, of course, after making a backup on my USB.  Total play time is around 1 day or a bit more, but a lot more time is added just for checking on things, making backups, then reloading and continuing.

10-12 hours would give me a headache, no way could I sit that long.  In fact, I usually stand when I am gaming for those few hours since I am constantly going back and forth from the PC to check on things and tutorials about the vehicles.

Also, some vehicles took like 30-45 minutes to obtain, which DOES add to the total playing time.

For instance to push the blown up wreck of the AP Savanna in SA from Angel Pine back to Doherty Garage in San Fierro took a lot of time.  Or to shoot the AP/EC Blue Maverick off the Helipad without triggering the cutscene in "Toreno's Last Flight" in SA.  A lot of time consuming things, it's not for the casual gamer, that's for sure.

MrVance
  • MrVance

Thug

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:59 PM

Yeah travelling around SA takes a long time even for today`s standards SA map is huge. I remember when i was doing import/export vehicles 1.st time i was travelling around the map like crazy and searching for those vehicles. Consider i didn`t have internet those times so i needed to search vehicles on blind. How dumb i was lol, i should just go in library and check for vehicle`s spawn points lol. I`ve been searching for that euros like a month or so.

Well when i intend to play 10-12 hrs i go to the gym first because i would be so tired than i wouldn`t have any problem to sit all day long

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:13 PM Edited by Militia, 21 July 2014 - 01:23 PM.

Import/Export isn't that bad in SA, like VCS, ALL the vehicles have a fixed spawn location when they are requested for Import/Export, so it takes very little time, I did all 3 lists (or was it 4, can't remember?) in just a day, but it still took a few hours...

Yeah, the Euros is really rare in SA, until it's requested for Import/Export, then it can easily be found at a fixed spawn location in Las Venturas.  But even after Import/Export, you can import this vehicle every Thursday (in-game) so it's not exactly rare anymore.  And I got all Gold in Driving School, so I have the Hotknife as well always spawning there, which is rare, but because I got Gold, it's not rare anymore, and I got the rarest vehicle in the game, Phoenix, from one of the San Fierro Races, of course had to fail the race to obtain it.  SA I have the most failed missions cuz of the abundance of proof vehicles I have, 95% of each vehicle required a mission failure.

I just run 6-7 miles on the treadmill, but usually when I am done it relaxes me so much that I actually feel tired a lot of times due to the chemicals it releases in the brain...

I also didn't game EVERYDAY, sometimes I had to skip a day here and there cuz I needed a day off without thinking of that stuff.

MrVance
  • MrVance

Thug

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:36 PM

You know what i hate the most in VCS import/export? That when you need to import marine vessels you have to drive digny for instance from leaf links bridge all the way to docks. And you probably know how slow that thing is in VCS, you need 15 minutes to drive it there. Or reefer, jesus that thing goes slower than Vic walks so i needed 2 hrs just to drive boats into the marine dock.

In VCS half of boats are too slow, even squalo which is considered fastest boat next to speedster and jetmax in SA, is too slow.

Yeah i have all gold medals in all 4 schools in SA too, i loved flight school very much. BTW, have you ever triggered those 3 special calls from Toreno? When you don`t go to do flight school right away, Toreno will call you and give you motivational speaches. His 3.rd call is the funniest (horsecock harry lol)

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:33 PM

Omg....Shoot me in the head, LOL...WORST part of VCS by far is the Import/Export for the Boats.  FUCCK, did I hate that.  The character can RUN faster than half of those boats, he can even swim as fast or faster than those piece of sh*t boats.  I HATED that.  I'd hold X down, and close my eyes hoping I'd be farther away, but of course not.  Slow trash for sure...

I only have Gold in Driving School, Flying School, almost all Gold in Bike School, and a lot of Silver in Boat School.  I have ALL Gold for Bike School, but the very last test, I had a 98% in it at well, but can't hit 100% for Gold.  Really tedious sh*t.  As for Boat School I straight up didn't care for Gold due to boats don't ever interest me.

Actually, no, I didn't trigger those.  I did Flight School the moment I bought Verdant Meadows airstrip and didn't do anything else until I got all Gold.  I wanted all Gold for the Hunter.  I wanted all Gold in Driving School for the Hotknife, and I wanted all Gold in Bike School for the NRG-500, but I could never get ALL Gold due to the last test.

MrVance
  • MrVance

Thug

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:53 PM

Yeah 90% of boats in VCS sucks big time, it seems that R* didn`t even bother to improve it`s speed. So only squalo an jetmax are tolerable. Oh and a jetski of course, that one rules.

Yeah the last test at bike school was a bit hard, it was to do a jump and stoppie with NRG 500 if i remember it right. It took me few tries.

NRG 500 rules it`s the fastest bike in 3D era. I`ve always put on a racing suit i got from michelle and a helmet i bought at prolaps and than i went racing all the way SA. So it seemed more realistical.

I travelled from prickle pine to angel pine in less than 5 minutes of real time.

I had realy so much fun in this game for such a long time that it simply wouldn`t be fair if i would say that V is better just because i got bored of SA after playing it 8 whole yrs. If i will need such time for V before i will get bored of it than i will say that V is as good as SA or better. But untill that day comes, SA is the king.

Such a good memories, that game was such a hit that you couldn`t possible buy it in stores here in EU after few months of it`s arrival to these parts. So fast it was sold out. And the kids were crazy, all they talked about was SA :rol:

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:01 PM

Yeah, Jetski is the best water vehicle in VCS.  I was gonna obtain the AP Yola in VCS from the mission Unfriendly Competition but the mission itself gave me a lot of trouble and it's probably the only mission out of all 9 games I listed above that I tried so many times just to pass it.  Since I had so much trouble just passing it, I skipped this vehicle.  Plus, when I was doing Import/Export, I found random Yola's in the water and would drive them to the other boat locations and I noticed that the Yola is quite slow, but still way faster than 85% of the boats requested for Import/Export.  So it wasn't a real big loss I didn't obtain the AP Yola, got the AP/EC Sentinel XS anyways which is much better and a land vehicle.

Everytime I did a stoppie into the cones, the bike would turn sideways or something.  I could never keep it in a straight line.  Not sure what the problem was.  Either way, I don't really care.  If I want to drive an NRG-500, I will go to the side mission "NRG-500 Challenge" to ride one around, but all in all, I am not that much of a motorcycle user and more a 4 wheeled car/truck/van, etc...

Yeah, I got each game as it was released.  Well only GTA III, VC, and SA.  I only bought LCS/VCS this past April and in June/July completed these games.  Got GTA IV in 2008, and GTA V in September 2013.  I got TLaD and TBoGT pretty late, as well.  Sometime in March I got both of these, March 2014, that is.

MrVance
  • MrVance

Thug

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:06 PM

But even if you`d manage to obtain proof yola where would you store it since it`s a boat?

The unfriendly competition was real pain in the ass but after i have mastered it it`s quite easy. In the 1.st part of the 2.nd dealer when you`re at the back of that hotel you just need to stay behind that palm tree near the heart icon. Once you pick it up very soon another one will spawn. Also you need to have an assault rifle, MP5, grenades and sniper (laser is the best) so you can snipe that girls on the watch tower over the pool. But i somehow find the last part the hardest but not because of that grenades that dealer throwing but because of a chopper full of girls shooting you with AK47. Somehow you`re wasted in a second if that girl hits you. So you need to kill the dealer on quad as fast as you can before chopper apears. And to do that you need MP5 which is the deadliest weapon in all series when you fire it out of a vehicle. With any other smg you won`t kill that guy fast enough so the girls in the chopper will kill you.

But if you did the vigilante and/or air rescue before this mission there won`t be any problems at all.

But you probably know all of that by know.

Other than unfriendly competition there is also light my pyre mission which is hard but only because Lance`s AI when he blocks your shooting line with his bike so you kill him instead of mendez`s guys.

Anyways i haven`t played TBOGT and TLAD yet but in my country there is a box with "the episodes of liberty" title so i assume that includes these 2 games?

I`m planing to buy it soon. But yesterday my PS3 broke, i think it has something to do with laser head (too much of playing) so i`m currently stuck with 3D era on PS2 again untill my PS3 will be repaired. Then i will go and buy TBOGT and TLAD because that`s the only twoo GTA games i haven`t played yet. Are they as good as IV?

I`m looking forward to buy me some PS4 when GTA V for PS4 will be released here. 

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:59 PM Edited by Militia, 21 July 2014 - 09:02 PM.

The big garage on the East Island at the safehouse.  It fits in there without a problem, along with 2 or 3 other cars...After you store it, you just push it out of the garage and right into the sea RIGHT behind the safehouse.  It's very easy, but to obtain it due to the circumstances in the mission, I didn't bother it.  I got a fully All Proof Sentinel XS anyways, so I didn't care about the AP Yola, tbh.

This is EXACTLY why I didn't obtain the AP Yola.  First of all, the first part of the mission was tricky, but it's easy when you go up onto the high dive of which I didn't do until numerous tries later and it became much easier up there.  I just used the M249, since I did all 99 Red Balloons by that time and the M249 had the range I needed to kill those bitches.  Now here is why I didn't obtain the AP Yola: You need to WAIT until the Dealer reaches the Yola and you gotta wait until that Maverick comes with the guys with AK-47's on it.  If you kill the Dealer before he reaches his boat, the boat won't be in the water waiting for the dealer, thus, not obtaining the AP Yola as it won't be there.  And because those assholes in the Maverick would annihilate my health everytime I tried to obtain it, I could never reach the boat in time.  So I gave up trying to get the boat, and just quickly killed the dealer with SMG and moved on...

LOL, Light My Pyre was also annoying cuz like you said, idiot Lance would get in front of you, thus you shooting at him and his health going tremendously down, but this only took me 2-3 tries to pass, Tune In, Turn On, Bug Out took 2 tries, and Unfriendly Competition took at LEAST 10-15 tries.  I hated that mission more than ANY mission in ANY of the GTA games to date.

That is the one I got "Episodes from Liberty City" it has TBoGT and TLaD on the disc both and you can choose between each of the games, etc.  Since they are not full games they went very quickly, only needed 4 days for each game, while obtaining some unique (but not proof) vehicles and also some rare vehicles, etc...

They are just as good as GTA IV, yes, but very short, only took 3-4 days to complete them to 100% with 16 vehicles each game.

MrVance
  • MrVance

Thug

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:31 PM

Anyway some of the games have plenty of other stuff to do which require a lot of playing time even it`s not consider as missions. For example i`ve started to play SA again today (my PS3 is still in repair shop so i went back to 3D era again) and as always i like to have all of my skills filled up to the max, because it sucks if you don`t have enough stamina, muscles, weapon skills and lung capacity (which you need it anyway for the mission amphibious assault). So that means full of sh*t that come to the main storyline missions.

Ambulance (i like to have 100% health) 12 level- aprox. 1 hour

Firefighter: (i want to be fireproof for burning desire and the end of the line missions) 12 level, aprox. 30min

Vigilante 12 level (i just like to have 150% armour) aprox 30min

Full lung capacity+ stamina at the same time- that means 1 hour of constant swiming

Muscles: 4 gym visits, aprox 20min

All hitman weapon skills: I like to fill them all up to the max because it`s way easy to play so that means aprox 3 hours of constant shooting considering that 9mm pistol and uzi skills take 1 hour each to max it. (i practice that inside police stations so i also get maxed my respect at the same time early in the game)

Race tournament later in the game (i do all the races just because i get 1 mil $ which i need for alot of M4`s, Desert eagles and SPAS 12`s that i need for skill practicing) aprox 2-3 hours for all the races including air races

So only that sh*t that i always do beside the main storyline takes me aprox 9 hours + the basic 98 storyline missions which takes about 16 hrs hrs. So aprox 25 hrs together. If i`d go for 100% again (i`m considering about it) i`ll need 2 weeks for that.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:37 PM

Weapon Skill Levels are easier to increase.  You're probably not aware, but all you gotta do is take any vehicle and put it into your garage.  Shoot it until it catches fire BUT DO NOT MAKE IT EXPLODE, it'll attract cops obviously.  But once it catches fire, let the garage door close to renew the vehicle, and keep doing this over and over.  It gets the skill levels up SO quickly.  I did all the guns, except the Desert Eagle, Silenced Pistol, and the normal Pistol, in literally 30 minutes...It goes so quick.

Paramedics, I just do this in Angel Pine, takes like 20-30 minutes since the patients are so close together since Angel Pine and Fort Carson are the smallest towns in the game...

I also did Fire Truck Level 12 in Angel Pine, but it took a bit longer than Paramedics, maybe 30-45 minutes.

As for Vigilante Level 12, I use the Burger Shot glitch to complete this in 10 minutes or less...

The swimming indeed takes 45-60 minutes to max...

For the Muscle, I only visited the gym one time in my gamesave, however, from swimming, my stamina and muscle also would increase...

I did all 22 races at the end of the game actually.  I saved Import/Export, 22 Races, 3 Chiliad Challenges, NRG-500 Challenge, and BMX Challenge all for the last bit I needed for 100%.

I took 5 weeks for SA, but sometimes I'd take 3 whole days of reloading just to obtain a vehicle.  That is the most time consuming part of any of the 3D Era GTA games, actually.  That, and always checking on my vehicles in the garages and making backups.

MrVance
  • MrVance

Thug

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:02 PM

Yeah i know about that easy weapon skills increasing (you can just keep shooting in car tires also and it goes up fast) but the only way i`m doing it in the police station is because it maxes out my respect early in the game.

Paramedic i do in montgomery only, because i want to have full health as early in game as possible before SF is unlocked and because while driving all the way from montgomery to dillimore and palomino creek to pick up patients makes my driving skills goes up fast.

Time is never problem to me in paramedic in SA, it is more problem in 3 and VC than SA.

Yeah you get 50% of muscles while swiming and 100% stamina. Damn that swimming is boring as hell. 

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:18 PM

I did the swimming right beside the Naval Base, when I was almost maxed, I got a 5 star  :lol:  :lol:

Rushed out of the water and quickly saved the game, and got to steal an FBI Rancher after I saved, which was nice, I stored that, other than all my special vehicles, too, lol...Got a Barracks and Enforcer as well.

Btw, what does Respect actually do?  I got Max Respect just from doing those repetitive Gang Wars...

MrVance
  • MrVance

Thug

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:38 PM

Respect shows 2 things, firstly it depends on how many GSF gang members you are able to recruit. The minimum is 1 but if you got maximum respect you can recruit 7 of them. 

The second thing is that the higher your respect is the more compliments you`re getting from peds and more fearsome you are. For example at the start when you have minimum respect everyone will try to fight back if you attack them, but when your respect is maxed out, 90% of them will run away when you`ll hit them except for hookers and some rare violent peds.

So it`s kind of cool to have max respect as soon as possible.

BTW, have you ever maxed out your stat rating ? You know, from "playa hater" all the way to "the king of san andreas" ?

It` quite hard, i took whole 3 weeks to do that, the fastest way is to get a hunter and start blasting aircrafts on the SF airport. Each aircraft gives you 30 points, so imagine how many of it you need to blow up before you become the king of SA. Yeah and you need to use mounted machine gun only, if you use chopper`s rocket you`ll get wanted level.

It`s kind of useless anyway but i like it. I did it only once tough, and i sure ain`t planing to repeat.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:41 PM

Ah.  I see, now.  I never recruited a single gang member for anything other than when it told me to do it on some mission relatively early on in the game.

Actually, no.  I never cared for those criminal ratings that have those points to them.  I never knew what those things were, actually  :lol:

MrVance
  • MrVance

Thug

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:44 AM

Well i never recruit them during the storyline but i do that after i finish it just to have some fun listening to their funny quotations when cops are chasing us :rol:

Compare to those useless idiots from Vercetti`s gang in VC, these guys are actually quite useful and they do all the shooting if it`s necesary so i like them.  :rol:

Yeah those criminal rating stats are more or less useless, it`s there just for look i think. I haven`t seen any benefits from it whatsoever.

In which vehicle do you normally do a vigilante mission? I do it in a tank or hunter only because if i do it in any other law enforcment vehicle my tires get popped quite soon and my wanted level goes up fast like a rocket so it`s nearly impossible to pass that in other than tank or hunter. And that means i can`t do it before SF is unlocked because untill that point 5 wanted stars is maximum you can get thus you can`t obtain a tank.

What about you?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users