Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will you be buying GTA 5 on next gen digitally or physically?

213 replies to this topic

Poll: Will you get a digital or physical copy? (222 member(s) have cast votes)

Will you get a digital or physical copy?

1. Digital (71 votes [31.98%])

Percentage of vote: 31.98%

2. Physical (151 votes [68.02%])

Percentage of vote: 68.02%

Vote Guests cannot vote
ArticularAlloy
  • ArticularAlloy

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:17 AM

GTA games are streaming heavy. a Faster HDD does these games wonders.  I may throw a 7200rpm drive in my PS4 before this releases. 

edit:  like i said digital and physical games on next gen consoles run exactly the same.  The console only uses the disc for verification after its initial install.  So it acts no different than a digital copy

Yet you have a pretty disc, case and map to hold and look at when you're playing, and digitals' get static Clouds.

R8Op752.jpg

Waste of space and it just adds more garbage to the world. I can't wait until everything disc form is digital. 

ChrisFley
  • ChrisFley

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:26 AM

Why are we even arguing? Both Physical and Digital has its own pros and cons. Honestly speaking, why are the arguments worrying about something getting damaged when it is highly unlikely to happen?

ScottishHeist123
  • ScottishHeist123

After 5 years on the East Coast, it's time to go home...

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:02 AM

I like the idea of digital, particularly with movies and music (which I now buy in that format). However, I will be purchasing a physical copy of GTA V for these two reasons:

1. I have the option of selling it on eBay in the future if I so wish
2. I don't need to worry so much about the possibility of a corrupt digital file.

TheMisanthrope
  • TheMisanthrope

Idiots, idiots everywhere.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:32 AM

GTA games are streaming heavy. a Faster HDD does these games wonders.  I may throw a 7200rpm drive in my PS4 before this releases. 

edit:  like i said digital and physical games on next gen consoles run exactly the same.  The console only uses the disc for verification after its initial install.  So it acts no different than a digital copy

Yet you have a pretty disc, case and map to hold and look at when you're playing, and digitals' get static Clouds.

R8Op752.jpg

I'll take the physical one. For a old school gamer there's no such thing as game cases being "a waste of space" maybe to some but definitely not to me.

• DuPz0r likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users