Quantcast

» «
Photo

Kill a Protagonist

44 replies to this topic

Poll: Pick 1 to Kill (89 member(s) have cast votes)

Who would you have killed in the end if you had to choose 1?

1. Trevor (45 votes [50.56%])

Percentage of vote: 50.56%

2. Michael (12 votes [13.48%])

Percentage of vote: 13.48%

3. Franklin (32 votes [35.96%])

Percentage of vote: 35.96%

Vote Guests cannot vote
jlamay
  • jlamay

Lost In Liberty City

• Members

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:32 AM

None. I can't switch between them if I kill any of them. Besides, I don't have the guts to kill any of them.

And, I can't kill Mikey. He's my favorite protagonist.

Damn! I need to kill a protag I don't like! :panic:  :blink:

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:47 PM

I would have chosen trevor and I did choose trevor, killed him the first time i played through when the game come out, I hate that cross dressing hill billy freak.

Phoenix_Shit
  • Phoenix_Shit

First rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about fight club.

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:08 PM

Franklin. Not because I personally hate him, but because he needs to be dealt with. He is trying to act cool but he is not. It would be cool to see an assasination attempt on him in his house, ofc without chop. Like 40 assasins shooting up his house while he is high on marijuana. Kind of like the scarface assasination at the end of the movie when he gets killed. Also Franklin gets killed in re-imagination

Fuller10
  • Fuller10

*$#* $*** *%#$*** $%**!!!!&#

• Members

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:55 PM

Michael, just didn't like the guy

SPOILER 

the worst thing about killing a protagonist is that you can't hang out with people (Trevor/Michael, Jimmy etc)

Shadowlarvitar
  • Shadowlarvitar

Thug

• Members

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:02 AM

Franklin. All he does is eat potato chips and talk to imaginary friends. Laaaame

Trevor is awesome so he lives.

Michael is annoying but at least he's cool

• EdgyBanana likes this

N7Operative84
  • N7Operative84

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:00 PM

In story mode, I choose option C. In real life, I would kill off Trevor. He is somewhat cool, but he is a really insanely unstable. In real life, all people are all a little crazy, but Trevor is something else. I wouldn't trust him, because he doesn't really care.

Terrell
  • Terrell

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:52 PM

Trevor because he is not loyal. If his world crumbles apart, he will kill even his closest friends. Because in his mind, you are some how apart of the puzzle pieces that took part in the collapse of his world. But if you are not afraid of him, and are always on guard, then the only thing he will try is to snipe you. I would like to see some of Trevor's bad ass ness, but he is always avoiding those who he can't easily bully. He won't go after mercenaries without a grenade launcher, he won't go after Michael without a sniper rifle, he won't go after gang members until he steals one of their guns, and he won't go after a 120lb meth addict who is ready to fight until he is off guard. What a pitiful "badass".

kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:37 PM

Trevor all day. He deserved to die put the poor f*ck out of his misery

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:03 PM

In game, I've always chosen option C. There's no way I'm ever going to let those FIB jerkoffs live.

If I had to kill one, I pick Trevor. He's too crazy and violently deranged for his own good. How he lived to be 40 something is beyond me.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:52 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 03 August 2014 - 07:53 PM.

Trevor or Franklin. Trevor because, well he's a horrible person really, but he's the most fun character to play as imo. Franklin because he's pretty weak in gun battles, and wasn't the most interesting character.

I would never like to kill all three, they're all really fun to play as.

Kionius77
  • Kionius77

King Kionius

• New Members
  • Ireland

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:13 PM

I'd kill Michael because I think he's boring.

X12-1992
  • X12-1992

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:38 PM

I really wish in Option A you would have a choice to shoot Micheal while his back is to you, and then killing Trevor, as a sort of "Lone Wolf" ending. I wouldnt do it, but it be a nice choice. Or another choice was to have Option B Trevor will confront Franklin and you will take control of Trevor and you will choose between killing Franklin, letting him go "You're not worth it, traitor", or killing himself.

toxic paradise
  • toxic paradise

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:09 PM

I was hoping that I could kill both Trevor and Michael, but sadly I could only kill one, so I killed Trevor.

EdgyBanana
  • EdgyBanana

Kitten Muderer

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:14 PM

Frank because he really doesn't contribute that much to the story other than helping with the heists....and he's an ass.

iKingTrevor
  • iKingTrevor

CEO Of T.P. Enterprises

• New Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 12 August 2014 - 11:00 PM

I would kill franky I hate him he is such a low life loser whenever I switch it frank he is in his house eating a bag of potato chips and mostly waking up from sleep. If I had to choose two I would pick Michael and Franklin I like Michael he is cool but nothing is bypassing my homie trevor I would never kill this dude even if anyone will be willing to pay me to kill him NEVER!

I would kill franky I hate him he is such a low life loser whenever I switch it frank he is in his house eating a bag of potato chips and mostly waking up from sleep. If I had to choose two I would pick Michael and Franklin I like Michael he is cool but nothing is bypassing my homie trevor I would never kill this dude even if anyone will be willing to pay me to kill him NEVER!

franklin has no understandable story. Trevor is a maniac switching to him seeing him in everywhere just spawning in random places and has a story. Michael ehh his story is not that good,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users