Quantcast

» «
Photo

Where to find iOS GTA: San Andreas .ddf & .txd files?

4 replies to this topic
4rr0w
  • 4rr0w

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:49 AM Edited by 4rr0w, 20 July 2014 - 06:50 AM.

I would like to find GTA: SA's .ddf and .txd files using iFunBox on my Mac. Using iFunBox on my Mac with my iPhone connected, once I click on GTA: SA I can view about 4 folders. One is called gta3sa (or something like that). In that folder, I found four .ddf files that include the word grass in its name, aside from this, I cannot find .ddf and .txd files for my player. Thanks! :)

HazzardX
  • HazzardX

Generic User.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:04 PM

I would like to find GTA: SA's .ddf and .txd files using iFunBox on my Mac. Using iFunBox on my Mac with my iPhone connected, once I click on GTA: SA I can view about 4 folders. One is called gta3sa (or something like that). In that folder, I found four .ddf files that include the word grass in its name, aside from this, I cannot find .ddf and .txd files for my player. Thanks! :)

1.It's DFF,not ddf

2.The dff's are in img files, the txds are stored like VC android, all textures being held in a single file

3.Use IMG Tool for extracting dffs and Tilef*cker(forgot the name,was something like that) for extracting textures

• 4rr0w likes this

LINK/2012
  • LINK/2012

LIVIN' IN CODE

• Feroci
  • Brazil
  • Best Tool 2014 [Mod Loader]
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:18 PM

Tilef*cker(forgot the name,was something like that)

TXDf*cker

4rr0w
  • 4rr0w

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:45 AM

1.It's DFF,not ddf
2.The dff's are in img files, the txds are stored like VC android, all textures being held in a single file
3.Use IMG Tool for extracting dffs and Tilef*cker(forgot the name,was something like that) for extracting textures

How do I open .img files on my mac? When I try to open it, it tells me that it can't find a mountable system or something like that.

Shrektastic
  • Shrektastic

/pol/itician and /b/ro from 8chan

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:08 AM

1.It's DFF,not ddf

How do I open .img files on my mac? When I try to open it, it tells me that it can't find a mountable system or something like that.

Windows master race wins again

But seriously, download a emulator for x86 (Windows) programms, there is something similar to WINE on Linux, just google it and then you can use either IMG Tool or IMG Manager to open it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users