Photo

Bad sports should go to prison

48 replies to this topic
Awesome9822
  • Awesome9822

The Outernet is Scary...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:30 PM Edited by Awesome9822, 21 July 2014 - 06:31 PM.

Locking your car should be removed honestly like if I kill you I should be able to steal your car too it would make for fun chases

eeeh.....no. What if you have a fast car and they get in it and steal it and you cant catch up to them? kinda unfair right? Also, What if you go to take out a different car out of your garage or call your mechanic? then what? This concept is again....FLAWED. 

drinkduff
  • drinkduff

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:52 PM

Prison would be too easy.

I purposely put one of my chracters into badsport for two days recently just to see how much crap i had to do to get in.

120 cars and two days later.  Boom in Bad Sport.  All it has are other bad sports and cheaters.

Don't bother going into a mission in bad sport.  Most of the idiots there think that walking in a mission puts the timer down faster.  Its the equivalent of putting yourself in your apartment and turning on passive mode.

So real prison would be.  Having to complete one Simeon delivery every hour of bad sports time.  So 2 days of bad sport would net into 48 cars that need to be exported.  So even if they just wait 2 days of doing nothing they still have to deliver 48 cars successfully.   Also while in bad sport for every car you destroy.  It adds two cars you need to deliver to the list.

The Byzantine Empire
  • The Byzantine Empire

Wolqolqoqoqk

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:59 PM Edited by Khan96, 21 July 2014 - 09:09 PM.

All players kill thousands of people just for money but some players should go to the prison just because of bad sport***. Good logic!***

Revingdave
  • Revingdave

STI Lover

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:04 PM

Locking your car should be removed honestly like if I kill you I should be able to steal your car too it would make for fun chases

eeeh.....no. What if you have a fast car and they get in it and steal it and you cant catch up to them? kinda unfair right? Also, What if you go to take out a different car out of your garage or call your mechanic? then what? This concept is again....FLAWED. 

It would be the same as it is now. Not everyone locks their cars....

• Awesome9822 likes this

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:26 PM

your brain is always slowed down, OP

• Jizzle2014 likes this

MythicRare
  • MythicRare

Twisted Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:37 PM Edited by MythicRare, 22 July 2014 - 03:38 PM.

There should be no penalty for destroying a personal vehicle. How the hell is it my fault if your vehicle is destroyed while you're trying to escape me. Plus, I like to kill my enemies by throwing sticky explosives at their cars, and detonating them. Also, vehicles should not be locked, and should be able to be stolen. It's called Grand Theft Auto! I mean, come on!

PS3_Pan
  • PS3_Pan

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:12 PM

I thought BS lobbies were a thing of the past, how are people still getting sent there?

I'm never shy to blow up a car, I love explosions and fire, and have yet to even raise my status a little out of good sport.  Only been on one tank rampage, and that was when a friend asked me to watch his tank while he went afk a bit--one of the funnest 10 minutes I've had in GTA, lol.  I own a tank, but I find it boring to just troll around in it.  I prefer to get my dump truck out and smash cars with it, it would be nice if we could raise and lower the bed of it.

MythicRare
  • MythicRare

Twisted Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:28 PM

I thought BS lobbies were a thing of the past, how are people still getting sent there?

I'm never shy to blow up a car, I love explosions and fire, and have yet to even raise my status a little out of good sport.  Only been on one tank rampage, and that was when a friend asked me to watch his tank while he went afk a bit--one of the funnest 10 minutes I've had in GTA, lol.  I own a tank, but I find it boring to just troll around in it.  I prefer to get my dump truck out and smash cars with it, it would be nice if we could raise and lower the bed of it.

I dunno, I like the bulldozer better than the dump truck.

PS3_Pan
  • PS3_Pan

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:00 PM

I dunno, I like the bulldozer better than the dump truck.

I like the bulldozer too, but it's so far away and can not be available at times.  I can just call my dump truck whenever I want.  It's fun to pick up cars and toss them into the back of the dump truck :-D  Just hauling trash away, don't mind me.

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

Employmentally Challenged

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:14 PM

your brain is always slowed down, OP

I know....I know.

mareepx
  • mareepx

GTAF's Jennifer Lawrence fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:35 PM

So basically, you're condemning bad sports to 24/7 Prison Thugz Fight for the duration of their sentence?

Antigenetic
  • Antigenetic

President of the Catholic Basterds MC

• WMCC
  • Ireland

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:36 PM

Maybe not for destroying personal cars, as this can happen to many clean players aswell while being chased by idiots. With that said, those people that go out of their way to annoy people, griefers, people who ruin the in game economy (actual bad sports) should be the types that get sent to the prison for a period of in game time. If they decked out the interior, and made the prison an actual place with some degree of  functionality then it could be a decent place to store all the bad eggs; perhaps even make it like the 'prison thugz' deathmatch, so griefers can get a taste of their own medicine. Either way as good as an idea as it sounds, I don't think R* will ever implement the idea; shame really. 

• Wild-Rover likes this

PS3_Pan
  • PS3_Pan

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:38 PM

That would be cool if BS time was reduced by 1/4 or half and they had to stay inside the prison walls of public sessions.  That way everyone knew who the CP and BS people were  :miranda: Then the only weapons they had available were shanks and fists and they could get smokes from the food guy.

Antigenetic
  • Antigenetic

• WMCC
  • Ireland

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:43 PM Edited by Dewbauchee88, 22 July 2014 - 09:44 PM.

That would be cool if BS time was reduced by 1/4 or half and they had to stay inside the prison walls of public sessions.  That way everyone knew who the CP and BS people were  :miranda: Then the only weapons they had available were shanks and fists and they could get smokes from the food guy.

A prison update would be cool, they could add a prison style shiv and assorted stuff. Seriously though they just need to do SOMETHING with the prison. 

• PS3_Pan and Wild-Rover like this

PS3_Pan
  • PS3_Pan

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:46 PM Edited by PS3_Pan, 22 July 2014 - 09:47 PM.

A prison update would be cool, they could add a prison style shiv and assorted stuff. Seriously though they just need to do SOMETHING with the prison. 

And allow good sports to play security guards who can sit there and shoot players out of the building and in the yard. sort of j/king  Bet that would keep people motivated to not cheat or get BS status  :blink:

*edit* suddenly I'm really excited about this idea and want to see it implemented, lol.

• Antigenetic likes this

Antigenetic
  • Antigenetic

• WMCC
  • Ireland

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:59 PM

And allow good sports to play security guards who can sit there and shoot players out of the building and in the yard. sort of j/king  Bet that would keep people motivated to not cheat or get BS status  :blink:

*edit* suddenly I'm really excited about this idea and want to see it implemented, lol.

I like the idea personally, but I can see a lot disagreeing with the idea. It's a shame really, it would cut down the griefer/hacker community by a large percentage. 

• PS3_Pan and Wild-Rover like this

Awesome9822
  • Awesome9822

The Outernet is Scary...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:31 AM

point well made. :D

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Big Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:24 AM

I'd prefer it if the car lock system stayed as it is because I don't want some scrote driving off in my car.

As a compromise, how about you can steal any car but you have to go through a minigame, like safe cracking, and it alerts the car's owner when you start the process.

That way it would take both skill and time to steal a car and it would give the car owner a chance to stop it happening.
  • Awesome9822 likes this

MythicRare
  • MythicRare

Twisted Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:15 AM Edited by MythicRare, 23 July 2014 - 11:16 AM.

I'd prefer it if the car lock system stayed as it is because I don't want some scrote driving off in my car.

As a compromise, how about you can steal any car but you have to go through a minigame, like safe cracking, and it alerts the car's owner when you start the process.

That way it would take both skill and time to steal a car and it would give the car owner a chance to stop it happening.

No, because usually when someone gets out of their car, they're like five feet away. It shouldn't alert them by default, but you should be able to buy something at LS Customs under Loss/Theft Protection (You know, where you get the tracker and insurance) that alerts you half way through the theft. Also, you should be able to keep stolen cars, and they should all be locked by default (but not for passengers). Maybe the stealth stat can have something to do with it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users