Bad sports should go to prison

48 replies to this topic
Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

Employmentally Challenged

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:33 AM

Cheaters should go to cheater pool but bad sports should go to prison and it shouldn't be fun you should have to sit in a cell or in a yard and you can't break out what do you think I would type more but it's late and my brain is slowed down
  • LightningLord411 likes this

Awesome9822
  • Awesome9822

The Outernet is Scary...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:30 AM

hmmmm....to be honest I think it would be flawed...Why go to jail because you blew up someone's car? You pay the fee and all the other person has to do is call mors mutual and get it back. I mean I like the idea of the jail being used in gta online but most people would be sent to the jail for the stupidest reasons...I don't know...It would be a flawed concept if you ask me...

• DJ_DC99 likes this

OhhFlurry
  • OhhFlurry

Make it Rain

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:40 AM

hmmmm....to be honest I think it would be flawed...Why go to jail because you blew up someone's car? You pay the fee and all the other person has to do is call mors mutual and get it back. I mean I like the idea of the jail being used in gta online but most people would be sent to the jail for the stupidest reasons...I don't know...It would be a flawed concept if you ask me...

It's not funny keep having to call Mors Mutual non stop. I totally agree with Jizzle2014 they should go to GTA Prison!, serves them bad sports right especially when they have tanks.

• Jizzle2014 likes this

redpoint
  • redpoint

Playa

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:36 AM

I think not being able to get out is a bit harsh, but bad sports should definitely all spawn in the prison, and go through a struggle to get out. 

• TheMakwaWarrior likes this

SlammedSultanRS
  • SlammedSultanRS

Stoned beyond belief! connecticut FTW

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:55 AM

I agree with this! When I went into bad sport because I one night where I just said f*ck it.. It felt like I was in prison for 3 days.

Here's how this could work.. IF the prison had a fully detailed interior.

You get bad sport for whatever reason.. You get sent to the prison.

From there and however long your sentence is, you can either do these few activities OR pay a very large sum of money to essentially get out of bad sport. 150k at most.

Activities would include.. ( some of these as long as there in non bad sport lobbies as we'll)

Sitting in your cell

Playing cards

Watching tv

Weight room

Basketball

Shower

Along with being able to have a knife of some sort to replicate a prison shank.

Idk could be a dum idea but that's the only way I could see the prison working unless everyone is literally stuck In the prison yard with absolutely no weapons until there sentence is up. I'd rather have the latter..
  • Jizzle2014 and Awesome9822 like this

Dc14
  • Dc14

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:04 AM

f*ck that bullsh*t. How boring would it be if everyone was nice to everyone on gta? I'm sure everyone wants to f*ck sh*t up on gta once in a while without getting put into a boring jail doing nothing for 3 days. Come on who would play if that was the case?!

richi391
  • richi391

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Isle-of-Man

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:26 AM Edited by richi391, 20 July 2014 - 11:28 AM.

I don't think people understand bad sport, you won't get sent to prison for blowing someone's car up the same way you don't get a dunce hat and whatever the other consequences are, for blowing one car up it takes a lot to get bad sport.

I think it would be good but not sitting inside jail but just in the yard with guards and other players, escape should be possible, fighting, tunnels or something of the sort but bad sport players should wear black and white strips or orange overalls so other players no if they escape

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:28 AM Edited by Nacho Z, 20 July 2014 - 11:28 AM.

How about getting rid of bad sport entirely, and instead it sends you to prison for an hour.

So you get separated from the rest of the players in free roam as a punishment but only for a short while.
  • dreadluxx likes this

Awesome9822
  • Awesome9822

The Outernet is Scary...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:10 PM

It's not funny keep having to call Mors Mutual non stop. I totally agree with Jizzle2014 they should go to GTA Prison!, serves them bad sports right especially when they have tanks.

Then if someone has a tank and is blowing up your vehicle, leave the lobby. That's what I do. Atleast whoever is destroying your personal vehicle is paying for it...It's not like they are going unpunished. Plus the tanks got nerfed and are alot easier to take out now. I'm not trying to defend the griefers but honestly it's not that hard to press a few buttons to get your car back..

Omnigosh
  • Omnigosh

Raspy Smartass

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:13 PM

Then if someone has a tank and is blowing up your vehicle, leave the lobby. That's what I do. Atleast whoever is destroying your personal vehicle is paying for it...It's not like they are going unpunished. Plus the tanks got nerfed and are alot easier to take out now. I'm not trying to defend the griefers but honestly it's not that hard to press a few buttons to get your car back..

lol ikr it's as vulnerable as a car now. Only 3 sticky bombs, or 4 grenades, rpg rockets, or 5 tank shells and tank goes bye bye

• Awesome9822 likes this

LaFreak
  • LaFreak

nazi wiz lazer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:05 PM

People should learn how to play a PvP game.The bs system should be removed.
There are weapons to destroy cars,if you have ammo for them,you can do whatever the f*ck you want with them.You are paying 1.5 mil for the tank and 1.7 mil for the buzzard( which are used to destroy alot of vehicles ) and you should be able to do whatever you want with them.It's enough that you are paying the insurance for their cars.
So please stop f*cking complaining about getting killed.80% of the players are only looking to kill someone,even if Rockstar adds your crappy prison system,you can't change the players.In this game it's kill,run or get killed.If you want to play peacefully,start a invite only session and play with your friends.
  • dreadluxx, Bozzah, Awesome9822 and 1 other like this

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:03 PM

How about getting rid of bad sport entirely, and instead it sends you to prison for an hour.

So you get separated from the rest of the players in free roam as a punishment but only for a short while.

Yeah that could work well but they would have to make it so it's an hour of actually playing so you can't just log off for an hour and come back on and it's done you should actually have to serve it

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:27 PM

Bad sport should be removed

Also te ability to lock your car from other players.

Grand theft auto my a$$
  • dreadluxx likes this

Contrasting
  • Contrasting

Merryweather IMF

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:55 PM

bad sport lobbies should be located in the prison yard, and they remove all guns/weapons/explosions you have temporarily.

Even keep them in regular lobbies so they get to watch the "free" players, or the non bad sport players can f*ck with them or break em out of prison. Would be pretty cool.
  • Nacho Z likes this

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:19 PM

bad sport lobbies should be located in the prison yard, and they remove all guns/weapons/explosions you have temporarily.

Even keep them in regular lobbies so they get to watch the "free" players, or the non bad sport players can f*ck with them or break em out of prison. Would be pretty cool.

That's what I was thinking too, no special lobbies you just get sent to the prison for an hour or whatever.

There's definitely potential for it to be a cool addition. It's a game after all, no need for 'bad sports' to be treated like there's something seriously wrong with them. It's all a bit judgemental for my liking.

Going to prison would be an inconvenience but no reason it couldn't be a bit of a laugh too, for those inside and those outside.

dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:22 PM

I just don't think some people get the concept of grand theft auto.  They have other games out there that are more friendly.

(Have you tried the sims?)

• Bozzah and artoisformoi like this

KAWASAKI KX25OF
  • KAWASAKI KX25OF

Valhallas fallen mc president

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:45 PM

i also have been having this idea myself for a few months, But i think you should be able to break out, maybe even planing a escape with your friends or even friends on the outside!

mysteriousamg
  • mysteriousamg

SurvialistSociety Crew Leader & Savage11's Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:48 PM

Cheaters should go to cheater pool but bad sports should go to prison and it shouldn't be fun you should have to sit in a cell or in a yard and you can't break out what do you think I would type more but it's late and my brain is slowed down

I said the same thing but im in bad sport now because of some bullsh*t. We should be confined to the prison but we should still be able to interact with other prisoners. Your crew should be able to bust you out though. If you are an escapee, you should have to hide in the house for 1 game day before the manhunt is over.

Blind Creature
  • Blind Creature

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • New-Zealand

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:10 PM

I had a similar idea for this prison setup. I don't see why Rockstar set bad sport to destroying a PV, it doesn't really harm the other player as you are paying for it. Bad sport should be given to you if another player reports you for things like mission trolling, glitching, using mods to be invincible etc etc, being a jerk on the mic etc etc.

Now what will happen is you must spend like 2 hours of in game playtime in the prison before you are allowed out. You are still in a public lobby, how it works is that there are only 4 prison slots per lobby so that they don't take up too much space. Your spawn is essentially your cell instead of your apartment. There are things like knives lying around, and in the main yard you can interact with other players who are using up their prison time. There are no safety zones, so if you go afk for those 2 hours, other prisoners can kill you for fun.

Also other players can kill you from the outside for fun. It would be interesting to see how the dynamics evolve in the long run,

KronicKapture
  • KronicKapture

Poon Lord

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:59 PM Edited by KronicKapture, 21 July 2014 - 05:55 PM.

Bad sport should be removed

Also te ability to lock your car from other players.

Grand theft auto my a$$

AHAHAHAHAHA i f*ckin love that feature. Especially when they take off in your car and then you kick them out of it and then they're stranded. Of course 8/10 times they'll just get get butthurt and blow it up anyways but it's always fun to watch. If it upsets you then stop trying to jack people's car. I mean, don't you have your own lol

DJ_DC99
  • DJ_DC99

Local Troll

• BUSTED!
  • Portugal

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:32 AM

People should learn how to play a PvP game.The bs system should be removed.
There are weapons to destroy cars,if you have ammo for them,you can do whatever the f*ck you want with them.You are paying 1.5 mil for the tank and 1.7 mil for the buzzard( which are used to destroy alot of vehicles ) and you should be able to do whatever you want with them.It's enough that you are paying the insurance for their cars.
So please stop f*cking complaining about getting killed.80% of the players are only looking to kill someone,even if Rockstar adds your crappy prison system,you can't change the players.In this game it's kill,run or get killed.If you want to play peacefully,start a invite only session and play with your friends.

Hey kid, I dare you to kill me. I'll shove my minigun up your ass untill you leave.

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:01 AM

Locking your car should be removed honestly like if I kill you I should be able to steal your car too it would make for fun chases

Brock Elvis
  • Brock Elvis

-... .-. --- -.-. -.-/. .-.. ...- .. ...

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:11 AM

You left a mission early?

cornerjail.jpg

• Bozzah likes this

RoadkillGumbo
  • RoadkillGumbo

Unwashed Heathen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:29 PM

I definitely like the prison idea, but to make it a little more interesting, anyone that gets sent to the prison has to play a last man standing mission if they want an early release. If not, let them serve their full sentence.

Jehannum
  • Jehannum

High in the sky

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:40 PM

I like the prison idea, and the thought of prison breaks with friends bringing in a heli.

I don't like the idea of going to prison as punishment for blowing up cars, however. Or griefing. Maybe glitching? But that would require a 'trial' and 'sentencing'. Unworkable.

How about this? When the cops get you, they take you to prison. During the journey you can choose to go along to prison (for 1 day game time) or break out of the prison van, whereupon the cops will kill you.

BigStu4q
  • BigStu4q

Rebel Scum

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:43 PM

I definitely like the prison idea, but to make it a little more interesting, anyone that gets sent to the prison has to play a last man standing mission if they want an early release. If not, let them serve their full sentence.

This would work.

Although I think BS should be removed, it's fairly pointless in a game about criminal activities. Aren't we all bad sports for killing each other/NPCs?

SayWhat
  • SayWhat

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:20 PM

why dont you try it seeing as your so keen

/////AMG
  • /////AMG

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:44 PM

Someone would defo try to rape you.

Omnigosh
  • Omnigosh

Raspy Smartass

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:52 PM

Prison Breaks would be fun

redpoint
  • redpoint

Playa

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:54 PM

I agree with this! When I went into bad sport because I one night where I just said f*ck it.. It felt like I was in prison for 3 days.

Here's how this could work.. IF the prison had a fully detailed interior.

You get bad sport for whatever reason.. You get sent to the prison.

From there and however long your sentence is, you can either do these few activities OR pay a very large sum of money to essentially get out of bad sport. 150k at most.

Activities would include.. ( some of these as long as there in non bad sport lobbies as we'll)

Sitting in your cell

Playing cards

Watching tv

Weight room

Basketball

Shower

Along with being able to have a knife of some sort to replicate a prison shank.

Idk could be a dum idea but that's the only way I could see the prison working unless everyone is literally stuck In the prison yard with absolutely no weapons until there sentence is up. I'd rather have the latter..

Sounds like a reward 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users