• Facade
  • Mexico
  • Worst Ferrari
    Best Concept DLC 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 03 February 2015 - 10:21 PM

I threw an upvote your way. If even half of those vehicles made it to GTAV I would be a very happy man. :^:

I don't know if this has been discussed here -- as this is the 80s Glam Update, how about making Tequil-la-la accessible in free-roam? Maybe even complete with LOVEFIST house band?

Holy sh*t, that's an amazing idea. Maybe redecorate it a bit for it to look eighties-y? I'll add it to the OP.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 04 February 2015 - 12:14 PM

Ian, change the name of the Declasse Deluxo, to something like the Deluxo AGM 24. I feel that it would be better with that name. :)

Testarossa
  • Testarossa

• Facade
  • Mexico
  • Worst Ferrari
    Best Concept DLC 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 04 February 2015 - 10:14 PM Edited by IanE55, 04 February 2015 - 10:17 PM.

Ian, change the name of the Declasse Deluxo, to something like the Deluxo AGM 24. I feel that it would be better with that name. :)

Possibly gonna shorten it to simply "Deluxo".

Went there, did that. I also removed the Blista Compact from the list because, well, y'know.

PowerKracker
  • PowerKracker

Get me banned from this sh*thole

• BUSTED!
  • Tuvalu

Posted 05 February 2015 - 02:27 PM

Possibly gonna shorten it to simply "Deluxo".

Went there, did that. I also removed the Blista Compact from the list because, well, y'know.

That's a good idea. I think Deluxo should be just special like being a car and a brand on its own. I know the real life DeLorean is technically called DMC-12 but in GTA you can just simplify it and keep redundancies away.

Testarossa
  • Testarossa

• Facade
  • Mexico
  • Worst Ferrari
    Best Concept DLC 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 21 February 2015 - 05:19 AM

Update:

Both Bahama Mamas West and Tequi-la-la are now accesible, more info in the description. :)

Tyla
  • Tyla

Playing It Cool

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Concept Story 2014
    Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 25 February 2015 - 05:07 AM

Best DLC Concept 2014?

wZrQedx.jpg

Congratulations pal.

• Testarossa and Ivan1997GTA like this

scalliano
  • scalliano

Undermonetized Minnow

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:26 PM

No one who has posted in this thread could possibly comprehend how much I want this to be a thing. R* needs to take note.

• Antigenetic likes this

Antigenetic
  • Antigenetic

President of the Catholic Basterds MC

• WMCC
  • Ireland

Posted 26 April 2015 - 03:47 AM

No one who has posted in this thread could possibly comprehend how much I want this to be a thing. R* needs to take note.

Aye, I've recently been having an urge to play Vice City again. This would take the cake if it were to happen. 

Easily the best concept thread I've ever seen.

ParsoOnFire
  • ParsoOnFire

Barrel of a .45

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 June 2015 - 07:13 AM

This concept is so amazingly thought out! an 80's theme in a modern society reminds me so much of Drive, I love it!

roadrage19
  • roadrage19

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2015 - 09:55 AM

Honestly we already have VC & VCS. It's time to use a decade that hasn't been done before. The 70s would work perfectly.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

The Visionary

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 29 November 2015 - 12:18 AM

I know this is a rather old topic but I stumbled across it somewhat by accident. I must say it looks really impressive and is something that a lot of people would no doubt like to see. Next year marks 30 years since the setting of Vice City so maybe Rockstar might do something similar coming up to the summer to make everybody happy (for once).

I also have some suggestions for things you could add. For vehicles what about The Oceanic, The Hermes, The Blista Compact, a KITT from Night Rider inspired Phoenix, a Bovver'64 style hovercraft or maybe even the Ventoso from Vice City Stories. I would also liked to see some more 80s tracks added to Non Stop Pop FM.

Testarossa
  • Testarossa

• Facade
  • Mexico
  • Worst Ferrari
    Best Concept DLC 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 29 November 2015 - 01:16 AM

I know this is a rather old topic but I stumbled across it somewhat by accident. I must say it looks really impressive and is something that a lot of people would no doubt like to see. Next year marks 30 years since the setting of Vice City so maybe Rockstar might do something similar coming up to the summer to make everybody happy (for once).

I also have some suggestions for things you could add. For vehicles what about The Oceanic, The Hermes, The Blista Compact, a KITT from Night Rider inspired Phoenix, a Bovver'64 style hovercraft or maybe even the Ventoso from Vice City Stories. I would also liked to see some more 80s tracks added to Non Stop Pop FM.

I originally posted some of those ideas, but eventually they got trashed over time, there's also no point in adding the Blista Compact since it's already on current gen as well. Not quite sure about the songs, though, since NSP FM already has over 40 songs.

To be honest, I'm trying to focus more on my upcoming concept. But I might do a small update or two if I have the time.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 November 2015 - 01:19 AM

I originally posted some of those ideas, but eventually they got trashed over time, there's also no point in adding the Blista Compact since it's already on current gen as well. Not quite sure about the songs, though, since NSP FM already has over 40 songs.

To be honest, I'm trying to focus more on my upcoming concept. But I might do a small update or two if I have the time.

Don;t let them discourage you, Testarossa. Perhaps have Vice City FM return (or a Similar Station). :)

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

The Visionary

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 29 November 2015 - 12:28 PM

I actually had no idea the Blista Compact was on current gen since I never bothered to upgrade from PS3. I see your point about Non Stop Pop but I still think you should add in some of the vehicles. If you have the time that is.

• Testarossa likes this

Tyla
  • Tyla

Playing It Cool

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Concept Story 2014
    Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 29 November 2015 - 04:17 PM

If time isn't an issue, I'd love to see soundtrack updates. Not too much a fan of adding more to Non-Stop Pop, that said I would more than welcome additions to Space 103 and LSRR. Fever 105 was always my favourite Vice City station and Space doesn't often get a lot of love.

• Testarossa and Ivan1997GTA like this

Testarossa
  • Testarossa

• Facade
  • Mexico
  • Worst Ferrari
    Best Concept DLC 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:53 AM Edited by Testarossa, 20 January 2016 - 03:56 AM.

By popuiar demand, updates have been added to Non-Stop-Pop FM and Los Santos Rock Radio, Space 103.2 probably coming next. Also deleted a few cars.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

unbid
  • unbid

Sgt. Pooper Lonely Farts Club

• Zaibatsu
  • Indonesia

Posted 20 January 2016 - 05:36 AM

Needs more waffle rims and Giorgetto Giugiaro tho:

21880420001_large.jpg?v=1

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 January 2016 - 08:12 AM

By popuiar demand, updates have been added to Non-Stop-Pop FM and Los Santos Rock Radio, Space 103.2 probably coming next. Also deleted a few cars.

How come you chose to Delete some Vehicles?

KreatiivFox
  • KreatiivFox

Let's get one thing straight: I'M NOT.

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 14 February 2016 - 06:29 PM

"Why are we not funding this?!"

Seriously.

This would be my favorite update in GTA Online, without a doubt.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

Keka jr 97
  • Keka jr 97

Gambetti Family and Vagos affiliated

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 15 February 2016 - 09:39 PM

man, this gives me a feel that gta 6 is gonna be on current Vice City, or even other city in the 80's. Perfect Update wish it could be true btw :)

• Tyla and Ivan1997GTA like this

hubben1
  • hubben1

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Sweden

Posted 13 March 2016 - 01:18 PM

With the arrival of benny´s would it not be awsome to make the quattro (fourplay) into its full on rallycar version i.e. quattro S1? Have the regular be without the bigger wheel-arces, and then give benny´s version a way to look more normal by giving it the non-S1 body (non S1 rally version) as a option. This version should bring it into the sport class to fight the Ford RS200 (Rallye) as both cars were in the B-group of rally.  

As for weapons I think you should have the M16a2 (first burstfire mode m16 that was introduced in the 80s) calling it the "Burst rifle" or a battle rifle like the FN Fal calling it the "Battle rifle". It would also be cool having the WA2000 and calling it the "Bulpup sniper" (somewere inbetween the regular "sniper rifle" and the "marksman rifle"), with high zoom scope, slower but usable semi auto fire,and non uppgradeable 6 round mag that has a "slow" reload.

Other than that this is an cool idea that I agree with.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

Ivan1997GTA
  • Ivan1997GTA

Proud to Be Loud

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 20 April 2016 - 05:36 PM

How come you chose to Delete some Vehicles?

I presume to make room for the images of NSP & LSRR. Also, there should be a Rick Roll car horn (to keep up with the 80's theme).

• PhillBellic likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users