Quantcast

» «
Photo

What grinds your gears the most?

26 replies to this topic

Poll: What grinds your gears the most? (77 member(s) have cast votes)

What grinds your gears the most?

1. Locking onto cops n' pedestrians? (32 votes [21.77%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.77%

2. Hostile players locking onto you while you're in a car? (21 votes [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

3. Players using Tanks. However they die and retrieve another one?(Goes on a cycle) (20 votes [13.61%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.61%

4. Trying to make friends with a random but he throws a bowl of bullets into your face? (24 votes [16.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.33%

5. Long loading screen and freezing during gameplay? (36 votes [24.49%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 24.49%

6. GTAO Character flopping like Lebron James? (14 votes [9.52%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.52%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Why Not EatRice
  • Why Not EatRice

The Rice Maker

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:34 PM Edited by Why Not EatRice, 19 July 2014 - 07:36 PM.

I'm curious of what my fellow GTA Player's MOST annoying pet peeve is.

My on the other hand is when you are having fun killing players. There's always that one guy who'll run away off radar and picks up a TANK. Comes back and kills you BUT he dies after getting plowed with explosives and runs away again and retrieves another, over and over again.

Twilly
  • Twilly

Awoo

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:41 PM

locking onto cops while in a buzzard when I'm actually trying to kill another person

• Jehannum, DMadS, Arrows to Athens and 4 others like this

DMadS
  • DMadS

D MadS | RnG

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:27 PM Edited by Rwande, 19 July 2014 - 09:28 PM.

Bro you GOT to put lagging into the list.

What it does

- being shot mid roll

- player appearing on the map as if he was 'teleporting' himself

- being killed a second after you blown someones head off

Basically try to imagine that the action that is being done to you appears on your screen a second or two later as it happens (against A List players even a split second lag counts massively), rendering roll pointless and pretty much playing against that person avoidable.

The biggest problem is that not the mofos with mcdonalds wifi connection but the players with good connection are the ones being punished epically by this.

Lag is the BIGGEST issue in this game now that freezing has been fixed.

I'm curious of what my fellow GTA Player's MOST annoying pet peeve is.

My on the other hand is when you are having fun killing players. There's always that one guy who'll run away off radar and picks up a TANK. Comes back and kills you BUT he dies after getting plowed with explosives and runs away again and retrieves another, over and over again.

I'm always up for a 1v1, him in the tank and me with the rpg. See who'll come out as winner after a half an hr battle...

ashbashbluesfan
  • ashbashbluesfan

Professional Griefer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:16 PM

Modders and catchup/slipstream being left on in every race , if they were just off by default racing would be so much more rewarding.
  • illRAGElli and Xanbukka like this

RichiesTrucking
  • RichiesTrucking

Thug

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:51 PM

random unprovoked hostilities. cant be bothered with wars against other players

• Arrows to Athens, Testarossa, xXRobbie98Xx and 2 others like this

don ovdi' island
  • don ovdi' island

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:13 PM

None of the above (you should expect hostile players sometimes when trying to be friendly)

The thing that pisses me off most is that my character seems to want to get into every and any vehicle around except my PV on missions.  Not sure if I'm the only person this happens to.  Like Ill be around a bunch of other cars, and even if I'm standing right next to my PV, when i press the "enter car" button the dumb MF will run to any other car around that i don't even want, such as the shot up fugitive in which the document is transported in on Rooftop Rumble...

Panzer
  • Panzer

Kapitulieren?...NEIN!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:24 PM

Blowing up a car full of players but only the driver dies and the passengers are just chilling still alive in the remains of the flaming wreck.

• Arrows to Athens likes this

Twilly
  • Twilly

Awoo

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:09 AM

None of the above (you should expect hostile players sometimes when trying to be friendly)

The thing that pisses me off most is that my character seems to want to get into every and any vehicle around except my PV on missions.  Not sure if I'm the only person this happens to.  Like Ill be around a bunch of other cars, and even if I'm standing right next to my PV, when i press the "enter car" button the dumb MF will run to any other car around that i don't even want, such as the shot up fugitive in which the document is transported in on Rooftop Rumble...

I'm happy I'm not the only one experiencing this. They did this on purpose to make RR longer.

• Katterly likes this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:14 AM

When that noob in your buzzard insists on co piloting the missiles despite me telling him for 500th time "Can you please stop?".
  • ten-a-penny, cswood, RichiesTrucking and 1 other like this

cswood
  • cswood

Jack of No Trades

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:27 AM

Spawning at that gang attack over by the lighthouse when I fail to join an invite or sometimes when coming off of a mission is really annoying, as is starting missions where the host happens to be when they started it and having to drive all the way to the mission location. I absolutely HATE that, especially when the host got spawned to that gang attack near the lighthouse when they decided to host the mission.

Is it really that hard to have the players spawn near the mission start like it used to be? For non-contact missions like Coveted you always spawn in the same location, why can't they all be like that?

• don ovdi' island, Arrows to Athens, Katterly and 1 other like this

illRAGElli
  • illRAGElli

Entity XFetish

• Members

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:25 AM

Modders and catchup/slipstream being left on in every race , if they were just off by default racing would be so much more rewarding.

I agree. They are noob-helpers and should be turned on if needed.. not the other way around.. its like they dont want serious racing

Dc14
  • Dc14

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:51 AM

Rollers. They f*ck me off big time.

igotskiz
  • igotskiz

Gone to USAF BMT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:13 AM Edited by igotskiz, 20 July 2014 - 11:19 AM.

1. Rooftop Rumble and Coveted being changed to make them longer, because "they weren't exciting enough" or "too many people did it". Of course, because they were the only decent jobs there were.

2. Cars being made out of paper mache in Rooftop Rumble. They explode after a couple hits.

3. Mission payouts going down but not up. Bad enough that they were horrible to begin with.

3 1/2. No missions for levels 75+.

4. Replay being taken away from Contact missions

5. Players who will take you around half the map and spend hours doing dumb stuff with and will shoot you and leave the session.

6. Vehicles not having a Passive Mode.

7. "omg 11000,9$ RP1000,00 lobbees for reel!!" = Boxed in area, nobody has weapons, and the host knows where to go to get a Rhino, Buzzard, or cache of weapons.

• Arrows to Athens, Katterly and dan bull like this

Twilly
  • Twilly

Awoo

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:24 PM

I love those fish in a barrel deathmatches cause I get the weapons first, blow up the buzzard, drop every weapon into water, and then leave. No Weapon Skin Boosters and it just becomes a big fist fight.

• jo929 likes this

Foppez„o
  • Foppez„o

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:42 PM Edited by Foppez„o, 20 July 2014 - 12:43 PM.

1. Rooftop Rumble and Coveted being changed to make them longer, because "they weren't exciting enough" or "too many people did it". Of course, because they were the only decent jobs there were.

2. Cars being made out of paper mache in Rooftop Rumble. They explode after a couple hits.

3. Mission payouts going down but not up. Bad enough that they were horrible to begin with.

3 1/2. No missions for levels 75+.

4. Replay being taken away from Contact missions

5. Players who will take you around half the map and spend hours doing dumb stuff with and will shoot you and leave the session.

6. Vehicles not having a Passive Mode.

7. "omg 11000,9$ RP1000,00 lobbees for reel!!" = Boxed in area, nobody has weapons, and the host knows where to go to get a Rhino, Buzzard, or cache of weapons.

Yeah Rooftop rumble got a little buggy recently, the suitcase disappears in the ground, also seem to be made out of concrete, seeing how cars bump into it.
Worst thing is firing a missile from the buzzard and just seeing how it completely alters its course from your target to the sky to a police helicopter

Kraeysean
  • Kraeysean

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Arab-Emirates

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:03 PM

Glitched fxxxing crate drops should be an option in this poll.

That is the one thing that really gets me angry! 

asdfghjkl;' mad.

mysteriousamg
  • mysteriousamg

SurvialistSociety Crew Leader & Savage11's Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:52 PM Edited by mysteriousamg, 24 July 2014 - 03:45 PM.

The Bad Sport Concept. I am a victim instead of a deservant. Im confined in BS for 14 more days because of a stupid vacca being blown up from splash explosions.

Crawdaddy Deluxe
  • Crawdaddy Deluxe

Poon Lord

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:03 PM

Im going to say lag. Players start teleporting all around me and I'm trying to shoot them but next thing I know they're ontop of me running me over in their teleportmobile

• Katterly likes this

Kelly007456
  • Kelly007456

Kill Patty Kill

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:56 AM

RACING!!!!!!!!

HATE IT...i SOOOOO want a chrome and with only 15 more races to win thought this weekend i'll try BUT OMG i forgotten how much of a [email protected] people can be while racing!!!!!

• Xanbukka likes this

illRAGElli
  • illRAGElli

Entity XFetish

• Members

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:41 PM

locking onto players just leads to buzzardtrolls who fly around all day and blow everyone up.. now it needs actual skill to hunt players with it.. even bounty would be too ez.

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetishist.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:56 PM

when i miss the clutch

Crawdaddy Deluxe
  • Crawdaddy Deluxe

Poon Lord

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:56 PM

RACING!!!!!!!!

HATE IT...i SOOOOO want a chrome and with only 15 more races to win thought this weekend i'll try BUT OMG i forgotten how much of a [email protected] people can be while racing!!!!!

Go to the prison and set up a non-contact race. Just practice going around it till you get to the point where you barely have to brake going around the bends. That's how I unlock stuff.

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:01 PM

Bro you GOT to put lagging into the list.

What it does

- being shot mid roll

I've shot plenty of players doing the chimp roll, doesn't have anything to do with lag.

Your rolling around like a monkey what do expect? 

• Crawdaddy Deluxe likes this

Potato Bean
  • Potato Bean

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:07 PM

locking onto cops while in a buzzard when I'm actually trying to kill another person

ANGRYMATOOF691
  • ANGRYMATOOF691

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:23 AM

glitch patching

Kelly007456
  • Kelly007456

Kill Patty Kill

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:07 AM

Locking onto cops n' pedestrians.........................

HATE IT...HATE it...how the game favours the above over other players!!!

1DrfL
  • 1DrfL

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:15 AM

Out of those options flopping around like an electrocuted mermaid after the slightest knock or fall
  • Xanbukka likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users