Straypuft
  • Straypuft

Pilot For Hire

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 01 July 2016 - 03:56 AM

Saw this earlier today  and now I want

Link?

i give you this link in the hope that you buy it for me http://www.justfligh...ct/air-hauler-2

I already found the link but how about a bag of ghettos and a can of Mt. Dew for your time?

dont joke about that kind of stuff...getting my hopes up n stuff...

Aqua
  • Aqua

~~~~

• BUSTED!
  • United-Nations

Posted 11 July 2016 - 01:07 PM Edited by ~SophisticatedAviator~, 11 July 2016 - 01:11 PM.

Happy with the way my edited image turned out... 

Before:

vme8BJ8.jpg

And after: 

dptqGHH.jpgAnd the aircraft, one of the best freeware planes imo, payware quality:

LDR FSX Grumman Mallard>> 

0u9piyi.jpg

Straypuft
  • Straypuft

Pilot For Hire

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:28 AM

X-Plane 11 is in Demo mode right now, you can download it from http://www.x-plane.com/

Or you can buy it now and get in on the full beta, It will also be coming to Steam but no way to preorder it yet.

The Demo gives you 30 minutes of game time, Important to note this includes settings and configuration into that time, but once you have it set up, you can exit the game and restart it as many times as you want. The demo gives you the area of Seattle Washington to fly around in.

Here is a "Very quick" flight i made this evening in XP11 demo:

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:56 AM

X-Plane 11 is in Demo mode right now, you can download it from http://www.x-plane.com/

Or you can buy it now and get in on the full beta, It will also be coming to Steam but no way to preorder it yet.

The Demo gives you 30 minutes of game time, Important to note this includes settings and configuration into that time, but once you have it set up, you can exit the game and restart it as many times as you want. The demo gives you the area of Seattle Washington to fly around in.

Here is a "Very quick" flight i made this evening in XP11 demo:

Last time i tried an X-Plane game i couldn't get the plane off the ground but then again i don't have a joystick

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:00 PM Edited by Ai家妯b家, 10 March 2017 - 03:01 PM.

So i decided to reinstall X-Plane 10 last night as i bought a new Joystick/Flight Stick and though i'd see if the game had any decent improvements nope none in fact the calibration for joystick is horrible not to mention they inverted the pitch so i had to press the joystick downward in order to take off and if i wanted to go left i had to merge right and vise versa for pitching downward and going left.

I even tried to fix the controls and it still messed up.

This is how bad it was

396e7386370b9f5deb2bd9492f4a82ac.gif

Straypuft
  • Straypuft

Pilot For Hire

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 12 March 2017 - 12:18 AM

So i decided to reinstall X-Plane 10 last night as i bought a new Joystick/Flight Stick and though i'd see if the game had any decent improvements nope none in fact the calibration for joystick is horrible not to mention they inverted the pitch so i had to press the joystick downward in order to take off and if i wanted to go left i had to merge right and vise versa for pitching downward and going left.

This is how bad it was

Try calibrating with the windows calibration tool, If I recall, do a cortana search for USB Game Controller, there should be somewhere in there to calibrate it since you have a basic Logitech stick. Try installing proper drivers from the logitech website, If you havent done so, then Windows installed a generic driver.

Find a way to reset your controls in X-Plane, as for pushing forward to go up, see if you can invert the axis.

Try the X-Plane 11 demo, the controller setup is way easier(at least for me it is) Be warned, the demo has a 30 minute time limit but you can play as many times as you want, so factor that into your controller/graphics setup times before trying a flight.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 12 March 2017 - 12:50 AM

This is how bad it was

Try calibrating with the windows calibration tool, If I recall, do a cortana search for USB Game Controller, there should be somewhere in there to calibrate it since you have a basic Logitech stick. Try installing proper drivers from the logitech website, If you havent done so, then Windows installed a generic driver.

Find a way to reset your controls in X-Plane, as for pushing forward to go up, see if you can invert the axis.

Try the X-Plane 11 demo, the controller setup is way easier(at least for me it is) Be warned, the demo has a 30 minute time limit but you can play as many times as you want, so factor that into your controller/graphics setup times before trying a flight.

This?

94fc6e5d999b7a33e429aade3302f105.png

Straypuft
  • Straypuft

Pilot For Hire

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 12 March 2017 - 01:16 AM

yessir

This is how bad it was

This?

94fc6e5d999b7a33e429aade3302f105.png

yessir!

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:30 PM Edited by Ai家妯b家, 15 March 2017 - 11:36 PM.

I hope this is fixed.

X-Plane 11 couldn't control my plane at all

2941ff3bd759697ad175c0d7f71bbfaf.gif

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 4 weeks ago

No idea why but my MSFX just started stuttering like crazy.

I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, I've uninstalled the joystick and reinstalled it thinkking it might be the joystick but can't figure out what the issue is.

Never had this issue before

and no that's not the gif buffering that's actually what my game looks like.

nMI5Ngw.gif

Straypuft
  • Straypuft

Pilot For Hire

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 4 weeks ago

For FSX, its not a simple uninstall and reinstall, something about stray files being left on the computer, sometimes a OS reinstall/format is needed

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Ai家妯b家, 4 weeks ago.

For FSX, its not a simple uninstall and reinstall, something about stray files being left on the computer, sometimes a OS reinstall/format is needed

I also went in and delete the whole FSX folder and files after doing the uninstall as well

So completely reinstalling Windows?

f*ck that Nice playing you FSX

It just started randomly too, Like it was working fine and then the next mission this started

Straypuft
  • Straypuft

Pilot For Hire

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 4 weeks ago

I also went in and delete the whole FSX folder and files after doing the uninstall as well

So completely reinstalling Windows?

f*ck that Nice playing you FSX

It just started randomly too, Like it was working fine and then the next mission this started

there are also folders and files in various appdata folders that need to be dealt with.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 2 weeks ago

I discovered a new game called Tower3D Pro it's a ATC game it's actually pretty fun if you're into these kind of games but it takes aloooooootta patients and will make you rage often especially if you are doing LAX and doing all the runways @ 100% although it's fun only sad thing is you only get 3 airports the rest you have to pay for which are all around $16.99 to $19.99 i was gifted this game othewise i never would've bought it myself but if you can get it for free its fun but can get boring.

Speaking of boredom i was thinking and i accidently pulled  Harrison Ford - gqN4Ynl.gif

Standard Tower Flight Controls - Fp3ZCse.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users